How the Q turns

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: How the Q turns

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I've seen a story or two about how Matt Gaetz being charged with sex trafficking of minors has not made much of a hit with the Qidiots even though this supposed sex trafficking is the sole reason for their existence. Looks like if trumpers or even associate members of the cult of lies and ignorance engage in underage sex trafficking, it's no big deal. How about that?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:29 pm
I've seen a story or two about how Matt Gaetz being charged with sex trafficking of minors has not made much of a hit with the Qidiots even though this supposed sex trafficking is the sole reason for their existence. Looks like if trumpers or even associate members of the cult of lies and ignorance engage in underage sex trafficking, it's no big deal. How about that?
Duh, minors benefit from being molested by RepuQs.

A GOP congressman said so many Republican voters now believe in the QAnon conspiracy theory it could destroy the party

Go QAnon, smash GOP!
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

They need more information as they don't want to jump to conclusions.

(Thx snl).
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:26 pm
They need more information as they don't want to jump to conclusions.

(Thx snl).
More information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vo3czL_UiU
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Nutjob alert!

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

General Flynn is what Lt. Calley would have become had he not been busted killing Vietnamese civilians. If trump had been president in the 70's he'd have pardoned Calley and give him a hamberder.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:16 am
General Flynn is what Lt. Calley would have become had he not been busted killing Vietnamese civilians. If trump had been president in the 70's he'd have pardoned Calley and give him a hamberder.
Sometimes fiction is scarier than the truth.

This is both.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:17 pm
Behold: https://archive.fo/EAbUG
:shock: Goddamn. :shock: I wonder how many people believe it? :shock: Our country used to be pretty much the smartest country.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
People actually spend hours writing this stuff.

Mind boggling.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:55 pm
Whack9 wrote:
:shock: Goddamn. :shock: I wonder how many people believe it? :shock: Our country used to be pretty much the smartest country.
When?

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:41 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:
When?
You beat me to it. I'm pretty sure the US has clearly demonstrated its lack of smarts over the years. Even regarding formal education, it's #6. And to achieve that spot, people leave college with overwhelming debt. None of the constant war-mongering has been very smart. Healthcare policy borders on idiocy. Putting up with and encouraging all the guns is suicidal. Thinking everything in America is better than anywhere else is narcissistic and ignorant of other cultures. Thinking nobody else can teach us anything is parochial and jingoistic. And it's not recent. Killing off 650,000 of our own citizens in a civil war over slavery wasn't very bright. And people have always managed to believe some weird crap - like the "red scare" among other stuff. Anyway, it was a good question - when?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:
When?
Anywhere from about 1900 to about 1970, But we did have to import a bunch of Nazi rocket scientists about halfway into that period.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:06 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:
When?
Anywhere from about 1900 to about 1970, But we did have to import a bunch of Nazi rocket scientists about halfway into that period.
Well, yeah, if you're talking technology. We did well with airplanes and cars, and got electricity to the boonies, built some dams, and killed off a lot of towns with interstates. But we also let urban sprawl become the norm, did a lot of environment trashing, and put up with a lot of ridiculosity like prohibition, Scopes-type trials, government-sanctioned oppression of women and minorities, and running an education system that even by 1950-something spawned books about "Why Johnny Can't Read."

Clearly, the US was a world leader in economy, some innovation and manufacturing, and in military resources. But "smartest"? I don't think so.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:53 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:06 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:
When?
Well, yeah, if you're talking technology. We did well with airplanes and cars, and got electricity to the boonies, built some dams, and killed off a lot of towns with interstates. But we also let urban sprawl become the norm, did a lot of environment trashing, and put up with a lot of ridiculosity like prohibition, Scopes-type trials, government-sanctioned oppression of women and minorities, and running an education system that even by 1950-something spawned books about "Why Johnny Can't Read."

Clearly, the US was a world leader in economy, some innovation and manufacturing, and in military resources. But "smartest"? I don't think so.
I don't discount the lurid legacy we've left in our wake.....but as far as innovation and smarts are concerned, let's take it back to about the 1870's when American industry perfected interchangeable parts and the concept of mass production. Prior to that, everything that was produced was by a craftsman...a member of a guild. In the 1870's, the crowned heads of Europe sent their emissaries here to observe and learn from this new way of making stuff, It started with guns....rifles that could be repaired with a standard replacement part instead of it having to be sent to a gunsmith to custom make a new part for that particular gun. Then the concept was applied to the mass production of automobiles by the well known Nazi Henry Ford. And I pen the start of our decline as a nation to be the oil embargo back in the 70's. From the end of world war II until about 1973 the average income of the average American blue collar worker more than doubled. Since then, its been stagnant or even declined. Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Jeff Bezos are contemporary examples of American smart. Or American greed. It's pretty much the same thing now, but it didn't used to be.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:09 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:16 am
Sometimes fiction is scarier than the truth.

This is both.
Speaking of fiction and truth:
A QAnon influencer who accused Democrats of being pedophiles turned out to be a convicted child molester

... In several of his videos, Todeschini has said Democrats are pedophiles. In the title of one recent video, Todeschini wrote that President Joe Biden was a "cho-mo," which is prison slang for pedophile.

QAnon followers claim that there is a "deep state" of senior Democratic Party politicos, CEOs, and celebrities that run a sex cult involving children. There is no evidence for this theory.

However, records show that Todeschini is in fact a pedophile. In 1990, he was convicted of coercing an 8-year-old boy into sexual acts in 1987, as noted on the New York state sex offenders register.

The news was first reported by Right Wing Watch.

Todeschini, who is known in QAnon circles as David Trent, is classed as a level three threat by New York state, meaning he has a "high risk of repeat offense and a threat to public safety exists."

He was released from prison in 2006 and said in a recent video that he now lives in North Carolina.

His Bitchute channel has more than 21,000 followers and some of his videos have amassed over 100,000 views.

Todeschini has previously had a number of his YouTube channels removed, according to Right Wing Watch.

Todeschini told Vice News in a recent interview that he also believes in the Frazzledrip conspiracy. Adherents believe that a video exists of Hillary Clinton torturing and drinking the blood of a young girl.

Todeschini has said that he was in Washington, DC, at the time of the January 6 riot at the Capitol, though it is unclear whether he entered the Capitol itself.
Figures. We've seen it many times with rightwing Christians.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

These are dark times for Qidiots.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:26 pm
Nutjob alert!

Now we know . . . or do we?
‘A Bunch of Kooks’: Michael Flynn Described QAnon as a ‘Disinformation Campaign’ in Recorded Call

Michael Flynn, who once filmed his family at a July 4 barbecue saying the QAnon oath, “Where we go one, we go all,” said in private that the Q conspiracy theory was “total nonsense” and a “disinformation campaign created by the left.”

In a recording of a phone call purportedly between Trump lawyer Lin Wood and Flynn released late Saturday night, Trump’s disgraced former national security advisor said of QAnon, “I think it’s a disinformation campaign that the CIA created. That’s what I believe. Now, I don’t know that for a fact, but that’s what I think it is. I think it’s a disinformation campaign.” ...
How will Qidiots react?

Flynn is lying.
Wood is lying.
Flynn and/or Wood have been captured and brainwashed.
The tape is a deep state fake.
This is an intentional red herring created to confuse the left.
Self reflection on how the QAnon followers have been silly dupes all along.
(just kidding with that last one, we know that it will never ever happen)
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:06 pm

This is an intentional red herring created to confuse the left.
That one may be working.

I'm confused. 😂

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

It will turn out that the FBI is behind a massive effort to ridicule Flynn even though that makes no sense because Flynn debases himself routinely. They just don't know what to make of it.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Nice to know they're still out there. :roll:

Maybe they're celebrating that it's been over a year since Q has posted anything.