How the Q turns

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: How the Q turns

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Well damn, it was 4D chess!

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:34 pm
Well damn, it was 4D chess!
Mia KKKlann?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I need a Tums.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:03 pm
I need a Tums.
:crazy: , even more than most Qidiots.

The Punisher skull: Unofficial logo of the white American death cult
The Marvel vigilante has been adopted by deluded macho wingnuts who completely miss the point of the character

:roll: Below the tweet:
PatriotTakes

Trump is too narcissistic to allow a body double to soak up all that attention he gets at his rallies.
Aww he seems perfectly lovely and normal.
The greatest accomplishment of the deep state is making the right think they actually exist.
:think: :D
So why hasn't the dEeP sTaTe killed any of the body doubles thinking they were ex-President Shitforbrains?
Somebody get them the help that they need!!
Fuck that, put him in a cell first, worry about treatment later.
Wait, I'm still hung up on him saying Q says it was JFK.
I’m hung up on him saying that he doesn’t “think” it was JFK!
His name is Trent J. Schneider
German heritage, figures.
Supposedly the Secret Service already paid Trent J. Schneider a visit after he threatened new SCOTUS judge KBJ with chainsaw dismemberment. Surprised he wasn’t locked up or anything.
😂😂😂😂 He said you can see the mask line. That’s where the make-up foundation ended.😂😂😂😂😂
How do you even try to co-exist with crazy like this?

The worst part of social media has been giving insane people a platform where they can seek out acceptance from other crazy people.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:39 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
I need a Tums.

The Punisher skull: Unofficial logo of the white American death cult
The Marvel vigilante has been adopted by deluded macho wingnuts who completely miss the point of the character

:roll: Below the tweet:
PatriotTakes

Trump is too narcissistic to allow a body double to soak up all that attention he gets at his rallies.
Aww he seems perfectly lovely and normal.
The greatest accomplishment of the deep state is making the right think they actually exist.
:think: :D
So why hasn't the dEeP sTaTe killed any of the body doubles thinking they were ex-President Shitforbrains?
Somebody get them the help that they need!!
Fuck that, put him in a cell first, worry about treatment later.
Wait, I'm still hung up on him saying Q says it was JFK.
I’m hung up on him saying that he doesn’t “think” it was JFK!
German heritage, figures.
Supposedly the Secret Service already paid Trent J. Schneider a visit after he threatened new SCOTUS judge KBJ with chainsaw dismemberment. Surprised he wasn’t locked up or anything.
😂😂😂😂 He said you can see the mask line. That’s where the make-up foundation ended.😂😂😂😂😂
How do you even try to co-exist with crazy like this?

The worst part of social media has been giving insane people a platform where they can seek out acceptance from other crazy people.

"Oscar Wilde once said, “Irony is wasted on the stupid.” It is immeasurably rich and sad that cops and conservatives, in an effort to temper complaints that police departments are too quick to pull the trigger and too indiscriminate in their use of violence, have expressed their defense with the emblem of a fictional character who “sees war as the answer to all his problems,” routinely violates the U.S. Constitution, and appoints himself judge, jury and executioner when dealing with anyone under suspicion of illegal activity. One would think that even those who are unfamiliar with the Punisher would hesitate before equating the police with a frightening skull at the precise moment that blacks, Latinos and Native Americans view law enforcement with fear, mistrust, and caution."
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
I need a Tums.

Holy shit.

He lives in my county.

https://www.instagram.com/trentjschneider/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:42 pm
Vrede too wrote:
GoCubsGo wrote:
I need a Tums.
Holy shit.

He lives in my county.

https://www.instagram.com/trentjschneider/
:lol: Please say 'HI!' from all of us at BRD . . . then fish slap some sense into him.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:48 pm

:lol: Please say 'HI!' from all of us at BRD . . . then fish slap some sense into him.
He seems like the kind of guy who would utilize a legless camping oven.
GoCubsGo wrote:
I need a Tums.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:09 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:48 pm
:lol: . . . and murder hummingbirds and baby raccoons.

We're "too stupid", but he's the one that's apostrophe deficient throughout his entire rant and posts nonsensical movie icons. :roll:
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:

Why?

He seems like a guy who would fixate on stupid stuff and then harp on it till the cows come home.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
:lol: You hooked him, again. Bravo.
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:11 pm
(post: :crybaby: )
(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

So I guess this is still a thing.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

It's truly tragic and also funny when people so assiduously search for a leader. These morons would be just as likely to follow a chocolate dog as a mythical "Q" and it glaringly displays their ignorance. Put these dipshits in the military; most of them wouldn't survive boot camp. Crying like you've never seen.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:33 pm
It's truly tragic and also funny when people so assiduously search for a leader. These morons would be just as likely to follow a chocolate dog as a mythical "Q" and it glaringly displays their ignorance. Put these dipshits in the military; most of them wouldn't survive boot camp. Crying like you've never seen.
They're like the Elvis cult. If I was guessing which one of the dead they would resurrect to worship, JFK, Jr would not have even made my list.

If i was inspiring a similar cult I would have chosen

Harambe presente!
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:24 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:33 pm
They're like the Elvis cult. If I was guessing which one of the dead they would resurrect to worship, JFK, Jr would not have even made my list.

If i was inspiring a similar cult I would have chosen

Harambe presente!
Well, at least this ape does have a decent wall and he apparently isn't big on putting kids in cages. That candid shot makes me think of how the cult would turn the spot where trump rubbed his ass against his wall into a holy shrine. The place would be licked and guarded constantly by the members of the cult.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:13 pm
So I guess this is still a thing.
From your lips:
QAnon Creator ‘Q’ Returns After Nearly Two-Year Hiatus

... The Q poster followed up with two more messages on Friday night. Asked why they had disappeared for more than a year, they wrote, “It had to be done this way.”

“Are you ready to serve your country again?” Q wrote in another post. “Remember your oath.”

Despite its ludicrous claims, QAnon has managed to become a faction within the Republican Party. Two current members of Congress, Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) and Lauren Boebert (R-CO), have voiced support for QAnon in the past, and more Q backers are expected to win office in the midterms. A 2021 poll found that QAnon’s core tenets have a significant amount of support, with 15 percent of people surveyed saying they believed the world is run by a Satanic pedophile cabal....

QAnon has won backing from a number of prominent Trump supporters, including former national security adviser Michael Flynn, comedian Roseanne Barr, and MAGA lawyers Lin Wood and Sidney Powell. A QAnon leader has successfully organized a coalition of secretary of state candidates who could be poised to win control of elections in some battleground states.

The conspiracy theory has also inspired terrorism and multiple murders, as well as providing the inspiration for a number of Capitol rioters.
:roll:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Great, just what the nutjobs need.

Maybe they really do want to see the world burn.

GoCubsGo
Admiral