How the Q turns

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

How the Q turns

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

hope

https://www.businessinsider.com/qanon-s ... oup-2021-2

"How a South Carolina mom went from ​

believing in QAnon to becoming an ​

anti-Trumper in under a month​

On the day of President Joe Biden's inauguration, 27-year-old Ashley Vanderbilt was glued to her television screen.​

The stay-at-home mom from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina — a devoted follower of the QAnon conspiracy theory — was awaiting an explosive event.​

"I was convinced that we were going to have a blackout and the emergency broadcasting system would go off," she told Insider. "Joe Biden, the politicians there, the Hollywood elites, they would all be arrested."​

Vanderbilt stocked up on groceries, filled her car up with gas, and prepared herself for the advent of 'The Storm.'​

"When Kamala Harris was sworn in, I started to get a little nervous," Vanderbilt told Insider.​

Then, her television glitched. "It froze and my heart dropped," Vanderbilt recalled. "I thought: 'Oh my god, it's going to happen.'"​

She then watched horrified as Biden, to her disbelief, was sworn into office.​

"I started crying, the tears were flowing, I couldn't stop," Vanderbilt said.​

'I was wrong'​

For many adherents of the QAnon conspiracy theory, as Vanderbilt once was, Inauguration Day was the realization of their worst fears.​

Like other QAnon believers, Vanderbilt believed Biden's victory would have terrifying consequences.​

"I thought that anybody who was registered as a Republican would get sent off to reeducation camps," she told Insider. "The Democrats were going to start shutting churches and it would escalate to the point of them beginning to execute Christian people."​

Vanderbilt was inconsolable. She called her mother in tears.​

"I was crying, saying that China is going to take over, that we were all going to die, that we were not going to be able to go to church anymore," she recalled"
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: How the Q turns

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

How can these people be so stupid?

And to think they vote.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

But she figured it out just like the dude in The Brainwashing of My Dad, which by the way is a great inspirational movie.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

"I thought that anybody who was registered as a Republican would get sent off to reeducation camps,"
Hmmm. It's a thought...

GoCubsGo
Admiral

SOLVED!!!!
How could we have not seen it!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:11 pm
SOLVED!!!!
Full gibberish, a little easier to read, but not easier to swallow:

Ah-ha! :roll:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:15 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
SOLVED!!!!

:-H

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

One, two. Buckle my shoe
Three, four. Shut the fucking door.
Five, six. I'll slap your mouth with my dick.
Seven, eight. Ain't it great?
Nine, ten. Q it up and do it again.
Morons.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:15 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
SOLVED!!!!

This is someone messing with the QAnons right? This can't be for real. But it probably is.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:30 am
This is someone messing with the QAnons right? This can't be for real. But it probably is.
The Qidiots exceeded the creative possibilities for mocking them long ago.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Well, March 4th is fast approaching.

What happens when Trump still isn't inaugurated?

My prediction: "Trump was inaugurated, but it's still super duper secret"

Basically another iteration of the status Q(uo).

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:43 am

I figured they'd just move the goalposts again. I heard something about March 20, can't remember what though.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:00 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:43 am

I figured they'd just move the goalposts again. I heard something about March 20, can't remember what though.
When he passes away, Trump is going to become a deity set to return to America at some unknown time in the future. People interpreting the Q drops will become the new priests of this new religious movement.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I just hope I live long enough to piss on trump's grave and then have projectile blood vomit on it as well.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:31 pm
When he passes away, Trump is going to become a deity set to return to America at some unknown time in the future. People interpreting the Q drops will become the new priests of this new religious movement.
I would laugh at your joke, but we both know how possible it is. :problem:

The stupid and crazy run deep with these folks:
QAnon believers apparently think Joe Biden is a robot with a malfunctioning mouth

... Adherents believe that Mr Trump, as well as a still-living but undercover John F Kennedy Jr, and a rogue deep state operative named "Q" are the only ones - other than themselves and their fellow adherents - fighting the deep state.

The narrative provided a way for QAnon-supporting Trump fans to ignore any of the former president's shortcomings by attributing his failures to deep state obstruction.

Many QAnon supporters believe that Mr Trump will return to power on 4 March, the original presidential inauguration date. Prior to that, they believed Mr Trump would return to power on Mr Biden's inauguration day, 20 January.
Tomorrow. :o
QAnon adherents are still awaiting an event called "the Storm" during which the deep state Democrats and other opponents of Mr Trump will be rounded up, tried and executed or imprisoned for their alleged crimes, and Mr Trump will be restored to power.
Because so much of what they believe has come to pass?
Tucker Carlson mocked for saying he can’t find any evidence of QAnon

... "We spent all day trying to locate the famous QAnon, which in the end we learned is not even a website. If it’s out there, we could not find it,” said Mr Carlson on his show while stating that the media coverage about it is actually part of a left-wing disinformation campaign.

He also attacked other media networks for coverage related to the radicalisation of people in the US.
:confusion-scratchheadblue:
... Mocking him, Max Burns, a columnist, said: “Before he resigned in disgrace, Tucker Carlson’s top writer was an active member of popular Qanon message boards like 4chan and 8chan. Tucker should’ve just called him.”

While Joe Walsh, a former candidate for the post of US president and former Congressman, tweeted: “So today I called white supremacy evil and went after Tucker Carlson for once again denying its existence. Got pushback from most of my Trump-supporting followers. Same old story.”

Travis View, who is the host of QAnon Anonymous podcast, a show critical of the QAnon movement, said, “Tucker, I know you’re just playing dumb because you have contempt for your viewers.”

“But I can explain where QAnon disinformation originates. I can even show you when Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted about QAnon,”he tweeted.

Brian Stelter of CNN said that “Tucker could’ve just asked his colleagues … Fox’s website has a QAnon explainer” while giving the link.
:---P
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Are you guys gonna tune in for Trumps inauguration tomorrow?

Or is it at the end of March?
Or sometime on April?
Or maybe in October?

I don't know anymore.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

They're still out there.......

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Might be worth a gander.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:07 pm
Might be worth a gander.
I found this interesting:
QAnon: The Search for Q

2 documentary filmmakers search for the genesis of Q, from the QAnon phenomena and its current ramifications.
Three 1-hour episodes shown on VICE TV every now and then. I'd ignore the 5.6 / 10 rating. I figure almost all of those 1s are people that despise Q and/or are Qidiots that despise any sane and honest assessment of Q.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Folie à deux

Folie à deux ('madness for two'), also known as shared psychosis or shared delusional disorder (SDD), is a psychiatric syndrome in which symptoms of a delusional belief, and sometimes hallucinations, are transmitted from one individual to another....
New diagnosis for America - Folie à Q.
1312. ETTD.