Pillow Talk

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Pillow Talk

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:53 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:06 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:31 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:24 am
Thought he was having or maybe he already had the biggest election fraud summit in history?
Could be, I was thinking more of the business. Guess I was jumping to conclusions based on your clearance sale posts above. Maybe Putin's check cleared. -0-?
Speaking of....I'm sure lives will be changed. :lol:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 0404193280
ICYMI:

Fire, Brimstone And Rage Over The Trump Indictments At MyPillow CEO's Election Fraud Event
Mike Lindell’s "Election Crime Bureau Summit" showed the movement’s true believers aren’t deterred by presidential indictments.

:roll: :puke-left: :laughing-rolling:
:D
“I am ready to meet these son-of-a-guns at the gates of hell, if necessary,” Michael Flynn, the former Trump national security adviser and pardon recipient, said on a panel Wednesday night. Soon after, another former administration staffer and Trump pardon recipient, Steve Bannon, called out the Fulton County, Georgia, district attorney prosecuting the case against Trump, Fani Willis, who, along with members of the grand jury that handed up the indictment against Trump, has been targeted online.

“We’re going to ram the stealing of Georgia down her throat, and we’re going to ram it up the ass of the governor!” he roared. “Are you fired up yet?”
Hey I thought we were going to be changed forever by the revelations here.

I must have missed it.
Guess I wasn't the only one.

Ah, there it is.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:03 pm
Hey I thought we were going to be changed forever by the revelations here.

I must have missed it.
Guess I wasn't the only one.
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 2053836900

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 6060173458

Ah, there it is.
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1456679997
:lol:

He's babbling:

Lindell-apalooza melts down: MyPillow guy claims antifa sabotaged his "cyber symposium"
Mike Lindell produces no evidence of election fraud at South Dakota shindig; blames invisible antifa infiltrators

:laughing-rolling:
... On Wednesday night, the Washington Times reported that Josh Merritt, one of Lindell's supposed election fraud experts, described Lindell's data as a "turd" that the cyber team was asked to polish "into a diamond." As of Thursday afternoon, Lindell had not released the "packet captures" (PCAPs) from the 2020 election that he had long promised, or any other hard data to support his claims of systematic fraud.
Opps.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Let's pour one out for Mike Lindell: MyPillow Guy wasn't important enough to get his own indictment
The MyPillow Guy loudly tagged along, but apparently not even the coup conspirators took him seriously

One week ago, when Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis read out this list of 19 people indicted for a plot to steal Georgia's presidential election, many of the names were familiar from the two-and-a-half years of fallout from Donald Trump's attempted coup. Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, Kenneth Chesebro, Sidney Powell and others: Willis read a seemingly exhaustive list of every buffoonish character who signed onto a conspiracy to install a TV game show host as dictator. In addition, there were 30 other unindicted co-conspirators, who were unnamed in the document but whose identities have likely been uncovered by reporters at the Daily Beast: people like Bernie Kerik, Phil Waldron, Tim Fitton, and Boris Epshteyn. Truly, a stunning array of the biggest scumbags in America.

But there is one name that eagle-eyed observers who have closely followed this story will note is missing: Mike Lindell, the comically self-important maniac who founded the second-rate linens company MyPillow.

Mike Lindell wasn't even cool enough to be a real member of the clown car coup.

Kanye West's old publicist, Trevian Kutti, got to be listed as part of what the charges describe as Trump's "criminal enterprise," but poor old Mikey boy didn't rate a mention in the 98-page document. Same story with the hefty indictments filed against Trump in federal court by special prosecutor Jack Smith. Reporters quickly figured out who the six unnamed co-conspirators in the 2020 election interference and Capitol riot indictment were, but the MyPillow founder was not one of them....

Since then, Lindell has spent untold millions of dollars pursuing various harebrained ideas to claw back President Joe Biden's electoral victory and somehow "reinstate" Trump to the White House. Much, if not most, of that money has thankfully been pocketed by fraudsters taking advantage of Lindell's delusional belief that he can simply spend his way into the fascist dictatorship of his dreams.

.... On Wednesday, he had another embarrassing event, billed as an "election crime" summit, in which he would supposedly offer the big breakthrough to "fix the elections." Instead, the event was a confusing flop, and unsurprisingly, continued to advance no evidence of the "stolen" election.

:lol:
Jimmy Kimmel 1
Pillow Guy 0
Jimmy Kimmel is Antifa!
But hey, he got Steve Bannon to give a nasty speech, because Bannon will always reliably show up where fools are being parted from their money.

The yawning lack of law enforcement interest in Lindell has got to smart. It really underscores a suspicion many have had about Lindell's role in the coup: The plotters were keeping him around for his money but didn't actually take him seriously enough to involve him in the criminal conspiracy. Lindell is like one of those creepy adult men who hangs out with high school kids: They only tolerate him because he buys them beer. And like those men, he's pathetic on two levels: in the company he wanted to keep, and the fact that he was too lame even for them.
:---P Ouch!
As the indictments from both Willis and Smith show, the people involved in Trump's coup aren't just fascist, they're big old dorks who almost seem to be play-acting, even as their crimes are quite real....

We also saw this phenomenon with the people who stormed the Capitol on January 6. It became the most well-documented crime in history, because the insurrectionists themselves photographed and videoed every moment of it. They seemed to think they were tourists at an amusement park, like storming the Capitol is a Disney exhibition instead of a violent attack. But, of course, their fantasy role-play led them to commit very real crimes, and many of them are paying for it in prison.
:clap:
... But poor Mike Lindell wasn't even cool enough to be a real member of the clown car coup. These folks let wild-eyed Sidney Powell and hair dye-sweating Rudy Giuliani into their inner circle. No wonder Lindell thought he had a chance to get in — yet no cigar. He's hit a level of bumbling crazy so off-the-charts that even these people knew to keep him at arm's length. This is more humiliating than being turned away from a stamp collecting convention for being too nerdy. For most people, not being indicted for organized crime is a good thing. For Lindell, it's just one more reminder that he sucks so much that he couldn't even be friends with the worst people in the country.
:violin:

Comments:
In his 2nd term chump was planning on making lindell Secretary of Inferior
I think that Willis didn't include Lindell in the indictment because prosecutors would have a difficult time convincing jurors that Lindell was actually being serious when he said those things. This guy has become such a joke that jurors wouldn't believe that what he said was anything more than the ravings of a madman.
Lindell has lost his business and most of his $155 million assets.......... all for Trump! That's amazing and so incredibly incredibly funny I just love hearing about it
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:violin:

He's gonna be even more screwed in 2024.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Nothing that a little crack won't fix
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:34 am
Nothing that a little crack won't fix
:D I think the crack is the problem.

Watch MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell's meltdown in 2020 election deposition

:laughing-rolling: Brittle.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:38 pm

:laughing-rolling: Brittle.
And lumpy.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

In the past couple of weeks he's been running his pillow ads here; it's a new one where a moronic looking guy (he looks like Jeffrey Clark after a three day drinking binge) opens his bathroom medicine cabinet and Lindell is in there. When I see this ad, it makes me wish that the son of a bitch would be in my medicine cabinet when I open it. I'd either punch him in the mouth or if I knew before I opened it he was in there I'd have a pot full of scum water ready to anoint him with.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Concept stolen from 70-something. Is there nothing the man doesn't lie cheat or steal about?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

🤣😩🤣
So long Ferret Face.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:37 am
🤣😩🤣
So long Ferret Face.
https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 4666506572
He's now selling towels on late night TV here. :roll:

Ultimately, it's his incessant Big Lie and consumer reaction to it that have "just crippled MyPillow!" Own it, crybaby.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

It just gets better.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:09 pm
It just gets better.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8314884100
... Finally, he said that his company would've been in big trouble without the support of the MAGA faithful and announced a new sale of up to 80% off all products to try and save the country from going under.
"country"? :shock: :D

Dolt .45: Mike who? Didn't he used to bring me covfefe?

Stumbled on this. I had forgotten about it:
COVFEFE Act
:laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

ETTD

Last gasping.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Has anyone ever accused the pillow guy of being smart?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:09 pm
It just gets better.

After 2 1/2 months of zero interesting Pillow Talk we've achieved perfection:
Mike Lindell Protests Fox News Halting MyPillow Ads As Network Says He Hasn’t Paid His Bills

... Lindell talked about the situation on Steve Bannon’s podcast and in his own video message on his site, FrankSpeech.com. Lindell said that Fox News “has cancelled MyPillow. We don’t know why. We can only make a couple of guesses. Maybe it was because Lou Dobbs was added here over at Lindell.com.”
Deadbeat Lindell, Fraudster Bannon, Faux Noise, Disgraced Dobbs = Litany of LOSERS :violin:
... In October, attorneys who have represented Lindell sought to be released from cases because of unpaid legal bills.
:---P
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

💕💖💗💙💛🧡💜

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

The only thing I can think of why the IRS is auditing employment issues would be if pillowman was wrongly claiming employees were "contractors" and didn't pay their taxes or that he was hiring illegally under the table. Either way the IRS can be a real bear if they decide to make your life miserable.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:45 pm
The only thing I can think of why the IRS is auditing employment issues would be if pillowman was wrongly claiming employees were "contractors" and didn't pay their taxes or that he was hiring illegally under the table. Either way the IRS can be a real bear if they decide to make your life miserable.
ETTD. Lock him up!
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

This moron has at least one son; I wonder if he's as nutty as his dad or if he's wringing his hands over how his idiot dad is squandering whatever family wealth existed before jumping on the trump train wreck.