President Harris

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: President Harris

Unread post by Ulysses »

Can't hear you!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:07 pm
Of course, you could just source your "Thatch the Snatch" for us. Oh, and if you did hear it, which is looking increasingly unlikely, it's still misogynist of them and of you for repeating it....
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:19 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:12 pm
... Just because it has sexist overtones doesn't mean it's not what they used....
"overtones" :lol: :roll: . You were a pig for not speaking up then and you're a pig for repeating it 3 decades later. That said, your wimpy denials, as always, are a hoot!

Useless on this side of the pond, 2021: Kamala the Vagina.
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:22 pm
Vrede too wrote:
... Own your poor choices for once in your life.

Cower, Useless, cower.
Good boy.
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:20 pm
( :crybaby: )
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:22 pm
Can't hear you!
Well, we all know that you routinely lie, but it doesn't matter. I make you respond whether you've childishly turned on foe or not. That's a win for me, loser.
:happy-cheerleaderkid:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Biden knew he was “making history that was long overdue” when selecting Harris, adding that he chose her because she was ready to “step in if there was a reason to.”

“We make history every time they’re working together, every time she’s out there speaking on behalf of the government as the vice president of the United States,” Psaki told reporters at Friday’s briefing. “But certainly today was another chapter in that history.”
[ibid]

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:45 pm
SHAMS [sic] (Self-Appointed Hall Monitors) Suck Swamp Water
I own your signature again, misogynist.

Wouldn't be easier to just admit the ugliness of the phrase you used, masochist? We all know it, anyhow.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Biden knew he was “making history that was long overdue” when selecting Harris, adding that he chose her because she was ready to “step in if there was a reason to.”

“We make history every time they’re working together, every time she’s out there speaking on behalf of the government as the vice president of the United States,” Psaki told reporters at Friday’s briefing. “But certainly today was another chapter in that history.”
[ibid]

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ulysses wrote:
Where's Margaret Thatcher?
Thatch the Snatch was in the UK.

She passed away in 2013.
[/quote]

Ulysses wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:06 pm
Here ya go:

"Thatcher, Thatcher, Milk Snatcher”
The British press dubbed the future Prime Minister “Thatcher, Thatcher, milk snatcher” for sponsoring legislation to eliminate the free milk program for students over the age of seven. The program had its beginnings in 1940 when children and pregnant women were issued milk to prevent malnutrition that might be brought about by wartime shortages. Thirty years later with Britain mired in an economic crisis, Thatcher claimed that the free milk was too expensive and proceeded to steer through legislation limiting it to children under the age of seven.

Note the 1+1/4 hour time difference. During that time I googled the term, and posted the result.

It may be that the "Thatch the Snatch" was a local term for the visiting UK scientists I worked with back in the 70's. and "Thatcher The Milk Snatcher" was more widespread in the UK. However my co-workers used the term "Thatch The Snatch" repeatedly. Why on earth would I make something like that up? It works more to point out the diseased and rotten mind of TV, than anything else.

Just because it has sexist overtones doesn't mean it's not what they used. Perhaps they hated Mrs. Thatcher, being scientists and all. It seems a lot of educated people hated her.

The real question for BRD is why is TV such a stubborn idiot? Did someone snatch his milk when he was an infant and cause permanent brain damage?

And Frankly My Dears, I Don't Give A Damn.
I think it more likely that your tale went like this: you by chance came to work alongside British "scientists" and somehow during the course of that, those "scientists" happened to mention the derisive "Thatcher, Thatcher, milk snatcher" moniker and you, in an attempt at being clever, bastardized the quote from the British press into your own little gem that you now years later still think is clever and funny. Isn't that more like how it really went with you and those British "scientists"? On their flight back home, I bet they were all talking about what a wanker you were.

Now, see how insight works? We briefly touched on this concept with the hall monitor cartoon you posted the other day, then deleted, then posted again. Insight involves knowledge of previous activity along with likely outcome of future activity. Once again, using insight, I will right now put forth the assertion that in reply to this you will post something like "you asked me where the cartoon went" even though I never asked you to delete it. This, too, is insight even though at this point you won't bring up the whine that I asked you where the cartoon went. I've preempted you, which also is insight.

Thanks for playing. In addition to insight, I also do incite.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 5:41 am
Ulysses wrote:

She passed away in 2013.
neoplacebo wrote:

I think it more likely that your tale went like this: you by chance came to work alongside British "scientists" and somehow during the course of that, those "scientists" happened to mention the derisive "Thatcher, Thatcher, milk snatcher" moniker and you, in an attempt at being clever, bastardized the quote from the British press into your own little gem that you now years later still think is clever and funny. Isn't that more like how it really went with you and those British "scientists"? On their flight back home, I bet they were all talking about what a wanker you were.

Now, see how insight works? We briefly touched on this concept with the hall monitor cartoon you posted the other day, then deleted, then posted again. Insight involves knowledge of previous activity along with likely outcome of future activity. Once again, using insight, I will right now put forth the assertion that in reply to this you will post something like "you asked me where the cartoon went" even though I never asked you to delete it. This, too, is insight even though at this point you won't bring up the whine that I asked you where the cartoon went. I've preempted you, which also is insight.

Poor Neo. He loses again.

Here's the result of a brief Google session. You'll notice one of the locations is near Cornwall. Guess what? One of the Brit visiting scientists in the lab where I worked was from the same area. The following are ALL from UK sites.

Go figure...
Excellent branding. Distinct and easily recognisable. Iconic.

Then, along came Thatch the Snatch, and it all went horribly wrong:

I know what I’m talking about so shut up.
Posted 11 years ago

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topi ... -companys/
February 10, 2011 8:45 AM CST

Thatch the Snatch

by Stalkeye

http://legacy.aintitcool.com/node/48403

Anonymous26 May 2010 at 13:07

I came of age politically during the "Thatch the Snatch" Regime, so it was pretty similar. Also one of the reasons I became a rat and jumped the sinking ship.

Alistair

http://pennyred.blogspot.com/2010/05/sa ... cracy.html

Now, the only remaining question is, will Neo and Co. admit their monumental face plants, once and for all?

Or will they just continue to be cucks?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Jesus, three obscure comments from even more obscure blogs from ten years ago.

Did you stay up all night to find them?

Yeah, you've proven something but not what you think.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:22 am
Jesus, three obscure comments from even more obscure blogs from ten years ago.

Did you stay up all night to find them?

Yeah, you've proven something but not what you think.
Again with the bizarre obsession about my hours. Don't you con cucks have anything better to do?

FYI, I ran the brief Google search Friday evening, and recorded the results in a little log file I keep handy. Because I'm smarter than the average cuck.

What I proved is that yes, indeed, "Thatch The Snatch" was indeed a phrase the Brits used, despite the voluminous denials from Neo and Company.

YOU LOST THIS ONE

JUST BE A MAN AND ADMIT IT

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:28 am

FYI, I ran the brief Google search Friday evening, and recorded the results in a little log file I keep handy. Because I'm smarter than the average cuck.

What I proved is that yes, indeed, "Thatch The Snatch" was indeed a phrase the Brits used, despite the voluminous denials from Neo and Company.

YOU LOST THIS ONE

JUST BE A MAN AND ADMIT IT

Useless,

The Captain Queeg of BRD.

Queen of the obscure quote.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:12 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Ulysses wrote:

She passed away in 2013.
neoplacebo wrote:

Poor Neo. He loses again.

Here's the result of a brief Google session. You'll notice one of the locations is near Cornwall. Guess what? One of the Brit visiting scientists in the lab where I worked was from the same area. The following are ALL from UK sites.

Go figure...
Excellent branding. Distinct and easily recognisable. Iconic.

Then, along came Thatch the Snatch, and it all went horribly wrong:

I know what I’m talking about so shut up.
Posted 11 years ago

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topi ... -companys/

Thatch the Snatch

by Stalkeye

Anonymous26 May 2010 at 13:07

I came of age politically during the "Thatch the Snatch" Regime, so it was pretty similar. Also one of the reasons I became a rat and jumped the sinking ship.

Alistair

http://pennyred.blogspot.com/2010/05/sa ... cracy.html

Now, the only remaining question is, will Neo and Co. admit their monumental face plants, once and for all?

Or will they just continue to be cucks?
:lol: Ok, punchy, here's what I will do. I will say that you yourself invented those or perhaps actually posted those comments a decade or more ago, but more likely you did them yesterday. Why do I think this? Let me count the ways....."Stalkeye", "Alistair", "a rat", and "sinking ship". Two of those things (rat and sinking ship) are just too coincidentally terms that you used just recently in an effort to explain some of your foolishness to Vrede too. And the two commenters, Stalkeye and Alistair, also fit your typical mode of operation. Were you kicked off those sites more than a decade ago? Did you have to invent a new user name to go back and find your old posts? Or did you just make them up in a fit of feverish and misguided effort to try and prove something? As far as I'm concerned you haven't proved anything. But you do follow a recognizable pattern; no need to prove that. It's plain as day. Insight. Thanks for playing, Stalkeye. Try again.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:38 am

:lol: Ok, punchy, here's what I will do. I will say that you yourself invented those or perhaps actually posted those comments a decade or more ago, but more likely you did them yesterday. Why do I think this? Let me count the ways....."Stalkeye", "Alistair", "a rat", and "sinking ship". Two of those things (rat and sinking ship) are just too coincidentally terms that you used just recently in an effort to explain some of your foolishness to Vrede too. And the two commenters, Stalkeye and Alistair, also fit your typical mode of operation. Were you kicked off those sites more than a decade ago? Did you have to invent a new user name to go back and find your old posts? Or did you just make them up in a fit of feverish and misguided effort to try and prove something? As far as I'm concerned you haven't proved anything. But you do follow a recognizable pattern; no need to prove that. It's plain as day. Insight. Thanks for playing, Stalkeye. Try again.
And, as usual, Neoplatitudeo is wrong. I won't waste my time refuting his psychotic rebuttal.

However Neo's ouvre here could have been used for a public service announcement back in the 1960's about the dangers of indulging in Mary Jane.

What a sick fuck.

And I won't even bother responding to GoCucksGo. Alias Cades Cuck on LNF.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Not believing you isn't "wrong." And I've never offered you any platitudes and probably never will. Once again your poor grasp of English is showing. I just went to the legacy anticool "stalkeye" link you posted. NOWHERE in that link does your phrase appear. Thanks for playing. Try again.
Last edited by neoplacebo on Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Again, Neo in denial of the facts.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

:lol:

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Urban Thesaurus
According to the algorithm behind Urban Thesaurus, the top 5 slang words for "margaret thatcher" are: mad cow, thatch snatch, thatchers, tory lies, and maggot scratcher. There are 113 other synonyms or words related to margaret thatcher listed above. Note that due to the nature of the algorithm, some results returned by your query may only be concepts, ideas or words that are related to "margaret thatcher" (perhaps tenuously). This is simply due to the way the search algorithm works.

You might also have noticed that many of the synonyms or related slang words are racist/sexist/offensive/downright appalling - that's mostly thanks to the lovely community over at Urban Dictionary (not affiliated with Urban Thesaurus). Urban Thesaurus crawls the web and collects millions of different slang terms, many of which come from UD and turn out to be really terrible and insensitive (this is the nature of urban slang, I suppose). Hopefully the related words and synonyms for "margaret thatcher" are a little tamer than average.
I've spent quite a lot of time in England, not so much in recent years, but as a kid spending summers with my mum's family and later including some of the Thatcher years. I don't doubt that somebody probably thought calling her "Thatch the Snatch" was clever. On could also not doubt that the terms "thatch snatch" or "snatch thatch" now have a much different connotation and nothing to do with Margaret's milk issues.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Ulysses wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:31 pm
( :crybaby: )
I posted twice yesterday:
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:38 pm
Vrede too wrote:
... Oh, and if you did hear it ... it's still misogynist of them and of you for repeating it....
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:19 pm
Ulysses wrote:
... Just because it has sexist overtones doesn't mean it's not what they used....
"overtones" :lol: :roll: . You were a pig for not speaking up then and you're a pig for repeating it 3 decades later. That said, your wimpy denials, as always, are a hoot!

Useless on this side of the pond, 2021: Kamala the Vagina.
Vrede too wrote:
... Own your poor choices for once in your life.

Cower, Useless, cower.
Useless the Sexist Pig cowers from the points, as usual.
O Really wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:44 pm
Urban Thesaurus
According to the algorithm behind Urban Thesaurus, the top 5 slang words for "margaret thatcher" are: mad cow, thatch snatch, thatchers, tory lies, and maggot scratcher. There are 113 other synonyms or words related to margaret thatcher listed above. Note that due to the nature of the algorithm, some results returned by your query may only be concepts, ideas or words that are related to "margaret thatcher" (perhaps tenuously). This is simply due to the way the search algorithm works.

You might also have noticed that many of the synonyms or related slang words are racist/sexist/offensive/downright appalling - that's mostly thanks to the lovely community over at Urban Dictionary (not affiliated with Urban Thesaurus). Urban Thesaurus crawls the web and collects millions of different slang terms, many of which come from UD and turn out to be really terrible and insensitive (this is the nature of urban slang, I suppose). Hopefully the related words and synonyms for "margaret thatcher" are a little tamer than average.
I've spent quite a lot of time in England, not so much in recent years, but as a kid spending summers with my mum's family and later including some of the Thatcher years. I don't doubt that somebody probably thought calling her "Thatch the Snatch" was clever. One could also not doubt that the terms "thatch snatch" or "snatch thatch" now have a much different connotation and nothing to do with Margaret's milk issues.
Thank you. Thatcher deserved heaps of condemnation, but not the vile misogyny that Useless favors.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

When I went to one of those links he presented as evidence, the whole thing was about Meryl Streep playing Thatcher in a fucking movie. There was one comment, very long and obtuse, going on about Thatcher's clothes. Nowhere in there did I see the thatch the snatch phrase. After that I decided to get a thatch hat but still keep my umbrella. I never went to the other links due to insight.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:52 pm
When I went to one of those links he presented as evidence, the whole thing was about Meryl Streep playing Thatcher in a fucking movie. There was one comment, very long and obtuse, going on about Thatcher's clothes. Nowhere in there did I see the thatch the snatch phrase. After that I decided to get a thatch hat but still keep my umbrella. I never went to the other links due to insight.
It's there, near the bottom of the page:
Thatch the Snatch
by Stalkeye

Hopefully this bitch will soon join Reagan. Although it's interesting that her conservative stance as Prime Ministher, has somewhat given birth to the British Punk movement as the Punks opposed all if not most for what hse stood for and against.Not only was she a threat to social programs but also a xenophobic racist cunt. Fuck Streep if she tries to portray some "good side" for this old fart. Speaking of Brit twits, I have yet to see Helen Mirren's The Queen. i dig Helen as the term GILF often comes to mind when watching her recent films. (Love ranch and RED.)
Do you know how to search for a particular word or phrase on a page? It comes in very handy.

Whether Useless heard it before or not is less meaningful than the fact that it was nasty, women-hating and unacceptable then and it's nasty, women-hating and unacceptable now, especially in a Kamala thread. This is so obvious and undeniable that it's amazing that Useless is too chickenshit to admit it.
1312. ETTD.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:52 pm
You didn't go to the other links out of "insight", you refused out of sheer stubborness.

Idiot.