Marsha Marsha Marsha Blackburn

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Marsha Marsha Marsha Blackburn

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Marsha is getting schooled on how to trend on Twitter.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gop-sen-mars ... 38952.html
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:40 pm

North Carolinians want a wall on our western border.
In Joe Biden’s America, people can just cross between Alabama and Tennessee at will! #impeach
If they were smart they would keep going
... Added historian Kevin M. Kruse: “Given the sheer amount of stupidity Republicans are pushing on the state, I’m surprised Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia haven’t already built one there themselves.”

... Blackburn, a staunch conservative, is no stranger to social media gaffes.

In March, she appeared to confuse the U.S. Constitution with the Declaration of Independence. And last year, she proclaimed: “We will never rewrite the Constitution of the United States,” somehow ignoring the 27 times it’s already been amended....
Did Mexico send the check?
Marsha Marsha Marsha's entire family is chin deep in a cesspool of corruption:

CAUGHT: Marsha Blackburn nailed by Federal Election Commission for illegal donation with citation
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

What can I say? I've offered to donate $1,000 if she kills herself. I've sent her numerous emails explaining to her why she's fucked up. Nothing works. useless

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:19 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:40 pm

North Carolinians want a wall on our western border.
In Joe Biden’s America, people can just cross between Alabama and Tennessee at will! #impeach
If they were smart they would keep going
... Added historian Kevin M. Kruse: “Given the sheer amount of stupidity Republicans are pushing on the state, I’m surprised Mississippi, Alabama and Georgia haven’t already built one there themselves.”

... Blackburn, a staunch conservative, is no stranger to social media gaffes.

In March, she appeared to confuse the U.S. Constitution with the Declaration of Independence. And last year, she proclaimed: “We will never rewrite the Constitution of the United States,” somehow ignoring the 27 times it’s already been amended....
Did Mexico send the check?
Marsha Marsha Marsha's entire family is chin deep in a cesspool of corruption:

CAUGHT: Marsha Blackburn nailed by Federal Election Commission for illegal donation with citation
Wait, wait, where's Merrick. His doj just arrested the assistant governor of New York for similar, but Trump and Marsha get to walk.

If Biden has a hair on his ass, he'll fire Garland.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:35 pm

Wait, wait, where's Merrick. His doj just arrested the assistant governor of New York for similar, but Trump and Marsha get to walk.

If Biden has a hair on his ass, he'll fire Garland.
He was arrested by U.S Attorney for Southern District of New York.

Sort of reports to Merrick.

The Southern District is known for being highly independent and nonpartisan, earning itself the moniker the "Sovereign District of New York".[1][2] Its resources, culture, and accompanying FBI field office have given the SDNY a reputation for being exceptionally aggressive in its pursuit of criminals.[3][4] Due to its jurisdiction over the New York City borough of Manhattan, the pre-eminent financial center of the United States of America, the office’s incumbent is often nicknamed the “Sheriff of Wall Street”.[5]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_ ... f_New_York
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Marsha's been drinking again.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Well, hell, if only Marsha would stand naked at the US southern border, the vast majority of refugees and immigrants would turn and run the other way.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:53 am
Well, hell, if only Marsha would stand naked at the US southern border, the vast majority of refugees and immigrants would turn and run the other way.
She has important business to attend to before going to the border.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:21 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:53 am
She has important business to attend to before going to the border.

How did we get so stupid that people can believe the crap republicans say?
I'm sure she also says that republicans will win in November because of high gas prices and the same people will believe both conflicting statements.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:39 pm
How did we get so stupid that people can believe the crap republicans say?
I'm sure she also says that republicans will win in November because of high gas prices and the same people will believe both conflicting statements.
How did we get to where such stupid people believe they can represent others in Congress?
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Somehow I'd feel better if I knew that Blackburn, et. al. weren't really stupid but were just hucksters scamming the rubes. To think that a person that stupid can actually get elected - and re-elected - by an electorate stupid enough to vote for her is truly terrifying indeed.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:33 am
Somehow I'd feel better if I knew that Blackburn, et. al. weren't really stupid but were just hucksters scamming the rubes. To think that a person that stupid can actually get elected - and re-elected - by an electorate stupid enough to vote for her is truly terrifying indeed.
My bet is that Marsha is a huckster along with 10% of republicans; the remaining 90% are rubes.

O Really
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:21 am
O Really wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:33 am
My bet is that Marsha is a huckster along with 10% of republicans; the remaining 90% are rubes.
Yeah, well that's scary too. There's probably a lot of old Republicans spinning in their well-appointed graves. Ya' think Nelson Rockefeller - or even Reagan for that matter - could relate to the bunch of reprobates that call themselves "Republicans" now? Could you imagine Bush the Elder shrieking about "stolen election" and rounding up hooligans to raid the Capitol when he lost to Clinton?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

🤮

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I can't imagine being paid to do shit like this. She's crazy.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

-0-?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I'd be proud to have her represent me.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:45 pm

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 3201376257
:lol: It's a Marsha Marsha Marsha! Pizza Cutter. I'm not proud of also advising her, but the money is good. Sorry, neoplacebo. :oops:
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:14 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:45 pm

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 3201376257
:lol: It's a Marsha Marsha Marsha! Pizza Cutter. I'm not proud of also advising her, but the money is good. Sorry, neoplacebo. :oops:
No problem. I wrote to her regularly for years offering advice, but have not done so in quite some time. I began to feel that my advice was being ignored because she is still alive and she is still a US Senator. That first thing is mere misfortune for us all, but the second is just ridiculous. I think I get to vote against her again next year. Or it might be in four years. Either way she's got my fish slap.

O Really
Admiral

"Cutting the red tape"? As in making it easier and faster to get things done? That's a perpetual theme for politicians, but of course nothing ever changes. Why is that? Well, we've got 435 House critters, all of whom are high-ego enough to think they're a capable leader and willing to spend a lot of time and money going around telling people how wonderful they are for the job. And a large percentage of these people are self-centered assholes who think they're the only ones who know anything and everybody else is an idiot. And another large percentage come into office with their feet firmly dug in and no interest in others' issues. And another large percentage whose drive to be noticed requires that they nit-pick any piece of legislation that comes past them, adding their own amendments or objections. And to get anything done, a majority of these critters have to vote together. And then it goes to the Senate where prima donnas like Loopy Lindsay and Cruz are mainly interested in TV bytes, and where one odd member can force a 2/3 vote requirement through filibuster.

So that's the root of your "red tape" problem, Marsha Marsha Marsha. Exactly what are you and your pizza cutter going to do about it?