Marsha Marsha Marsha Blackburn

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Marsha Marsha Marsha Blackburn

Unread post by Vrede too »

She's due for her own topic. Congrats, neoplacebo!
GOP Sen. Marsha Blackburn Schooled After Botching Basic U.S. History
The Tennessee lawmaker doesn't seem to know what's in the U.S. Constitution.

Just one problem: The iconic line appears nowhere in the U.S. Constitution. As most students learn in fifth-grade social studies, it’s in the Declaration of Independence.

Blackburn has something of a history of constitutional screwups. Last year, she vowed: “We will never rewrite the Constitution of the United States,” seemingly ignoring the 27 times it’s been amended. Blackburn even co-sponsored resolutions in support of three potential amendments....
Great minds . . .
Ana Navarro-Cárdenas
@ananavarro

Marsha. Marsha. Marsha.

That’s the Declaration of Independence NOT the Constitution.
Someone who doesn't know the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence shouldn't be involved in making laws.
You violated your oath to the Constitution when you voted against impeachment, but at least read the document.
More scathing at the link.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Marsha Marsha Marsha Blackburn

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, I saw it this morning. It's a horrible and tragic sort of thing but at the same time is not unexpected. Marsha is a hotbed of stupid and has millions of stupid dollars so far up her ass she always points forward to more stupid. I have dreams that she dies in a fiery helicopter crash in an attempt to get away from a group of black constituents. I hope she misunderstands the directions for Easter eggs and blows up her fucking house. I'd laugh my ass off. Maybe throw up on her grave.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:51 pm
Yeah, I saw it this morning. It's a horrible and tragic sort of thing but at the same time is not unexpected. Marsha is a hotbed of stupid and has millions of stupid dollars so far up her ass she always points forward to more stupid. I have dreams that she dies in a fiery helicopter crash in an attempt to get away from a group of black constituents. I hope she misunderstands the directions for Easter eggs and blows up her fucking house. I'd laugh my ass off. Maybe throw up on her grave.

Weekend Update: Senator Marsha Blackburn on Judge Jackson’s Confirmation Hearings - SNL

Your Marsha Marsha Marsha is competing with my MadCaw.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

She's crazy. She crows about her idiocy in this latest "Blackburn Report."

Office of U.S. Senator Marsha Blackburn <enewsletters@blackburn.senate.gov>
To: neoplacebo
Sat, Apr 2 at 12:28 PM

From promoting a Supreme Court nominee who can’t define the word ‘woman’ to egging on almost unprecedented levels of inflation, there is no doubt that the Biden administration’s agenda is failing the American people. During my telephone town hall with middle and east Tennesseans, 95% of poll participants voted that it is important for a Supreme Court Justice to know the difference between a man and a woman and 98% of poll participants said they felt the impact of rising grocery prices, living costs, and gas prices.

Tennesseans are fed up! Biden might try to pass off responsibility to the media or Russian President Vladimir Putin, but we know that his policies are to blame.

The supply chain crisis caused in part by our reckless dependence on Communist China has underscored the importance of strengthening American manufacturing. This week, the Commerce Committee approved the Strengthening Support for American Manufacturing Act. This legislation I introduced with Senator Gary Peters will streamline federal support and establish a more unified approach to policy for the manufacturing community in Tennessee and across the U.S.

Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s carefully crafted responses to the Senate Judiciary Committee about her record may have made liberal activists cheer, but for Tennesseans reading between the lines, her answers raised serious concerns about her ability to execute the most important duty of a Supreme Court Justice: safeguarding the Constitution. Tennesseans want a Justice who will preserve their rights, not a judicial activist who will attempt to make policy from the bench.

I sent a letter to the White House demanding the Biden administration provide transparency on the speed, specifics, and supply of lethal aid provided to Ukraine.
This week, I responded to new policy changes from the Biden administration that will overturn President Trump’s “Remain In Mexico” policy and exacerbate the crisis at our southern border.
Sign up to join Senator Bill Hagerty and me at Tennessee Tuesday every Tuesday the Senate is in session.
The Capitol is opening! Click here to sign up for a tour.
Is there something you want to see in the Blackburn Report? Email my office to share!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

I sent a letter to the White House demanding the Biden administration provide transparency on the speed, specifics, and supply of lethal aid provided to Ukraine.
Oh noes!

I'm sure the White House Staff is quaking with dread.

Expect a quick response Marsha. ;)
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"Is there something you want to see in the Blackburn Report? Email my office to share!"
Seriously? Maybe I'll offer a suggestion.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:24 pm
"Is there something you want to see in the Blackburn Report? Email my office to share!"
What?

Perhaps you could share a new recipe for consumable headwear?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Suicide? Individual or with her Qaucus.
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:54 pm
What?

Perhaps you could share a new recipe for consumable headwear?
Did you mean combustible?
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:54 pm
(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
I've tried that route more than a few times with no result. Not even an "ignored" which truly means I'm being ignored. And nobody called me on that fucking survey she allegedly had with east Tennessee citizens. And notice that in her "report" she states that a Supreme Court justice "should know the difference between a man and a woman." Well, fuck, that's not what she asked the judge. But you can see how crazy she is. Imagine how crazy her staff is.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:23 pm
O Really wrote:
I've tried that route more than a few times with no result. Not even an "ignored" ....
How rude.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I wake up each morning and give thanks that Marsha is not lying there next to me. I don't think I could stand seeing her in the morning nor do I relish spending the rest of my life in prison should I find her in my bed.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:14 pm
I wake up each morning and give thanks that Marsha is not lying there next to me. I don't think I could stand seeing her in the morning nor do I relish spending the rest of my life in prison should I find her in my bed.
Sounds like you're thinking about it. :o
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:17 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Sounds like you're thinking about it. :o
Well, it would certainly result in my first and only Blackburn Report.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
You want you some of that!

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

Does Sluggo have the hots for Marsha?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:43 pm
neoplacebo wrote:

:lol: I suspect Marsha is one of those who unconsciously flop their tongue out on one side when concentrating intently on something. She may even be unable to sit still and displays constant rocking back and forth of the upper body. Both of these traits are common among morons, fools, and cult members.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:47 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:43 pm
:lol: I suspect Marsha is one of those who unconsciously flop their tongue out on one side when concentrating intently on something. She may even be unable to sit still and displays constant rocking back and forth of the upper body. Both of these traits are common among morons, fools, and cult members.
Looks like her fingers are making an 'L' for loser beside her head. I agree.

Speaking of losers:
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:03 am
(post: childish gibberish)
(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I hope she gets her head stuck in some elevator doors. And not many people know it, but that hideous dress she's wearing is made from two thousand hummingbirds.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:13 am
I hope she gets her head stuck in some elevator doors. And not many people know it, but that hideous dress she's wearing is made from two thousand hummingbirds.
Looks like she went shopping with Palin's gqp credit card.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:13 am
You know you want her.