trump Took All Sorts of Documents?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: trump Took Nuclear Documents?

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:42 pm
I saw an article last week sometime (I'll see if I can find it again) that compared Auburn fans to Alabama fans. May have also said "grads" but I'm not sure. Summary: Auburn people are more interesting and preferable to hang out with.

Edit: this one isn't it, but it's fun.
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/aubur ... abama-fan/
No law school, but Auburn does offer a degree in 'Bama Bashin'.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
I saw an article last week sometime (I'll see if I can find it again) that compared Auburn fans to Alabama fans. May have also said "grads" but I'm not sure. Summary: Auburn people are more interesting and preferable to hang out with.

True, but bammers, just by having the state’s name in the school’s name, along with a couple of legendary coaches and a long impressively bogus list of national titles, creates more fans from amoungest the fair-weather foxlike deplorables.
Auburn is just a small town with a small town name with not much more of a fan base outside of actual grads.

True bammers are redneck alabamaians who, at best, have been on campus to attend a game or two.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:28 pm
O Really wrote:

Win or lose, bashing bammers and hatin' gaters is great fun and it looks like our love of a win will have to look way ahead. At least get got rid of the AD last week, maybe the blufield Boise coach goes next and maybe we don't re-hire Gus.
WDE
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:55 am
True, but bammers, just by having the state’s name in the school’s name, along with a couple of legendary coaches and a long impressively bogus list of national titles, creates more fans from amoungest the fair-weather foxlike deplorables.
Auburn is just a small town with a small town name with not much more of a fan base outside of actual grads.

True bammers are redneck alabamaians who, at best, have been on campus to attend a game or two.
:lol: Otoh, outside of AL far far more people hate 'Bama than hate Auburn.
Vrede too wrote:
Point proved. BABB?
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:04 am
Win or lose, bashing bammers and hatin' gaters is great fun and it looks like our love of a win will have to look way ahead. At least get got rid of the AD last week, maybe the blufield Boise coach goes next
:lol:
and maybe we don't re-hire Gus.
WDE
:laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:19 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:55 am

:lol: Otoh, outside of AL far far more people hate 'Bama than hate Auburn.

exactly my muddledpoint.
[Its far easier to love or hate a redneck state that you've at least seen on a map[/color]than a little town nicknamed, "the Loveliest Village of the Plains
[/color]
Vrede too wrote:
Point proved. BABB?
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:04 am
Win or lose, bashing bammers and hatin' gaters is great fun and it looks like our love of a win will have to look way ahead. At least get got rid of the AD last week, maybe the blufield Boise coach goes next
:lol:
and maybe we don't re-hire Gus.
WDE
:laughing-rolling:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Attorney's Eye-Popping Claim On Live TV Sounds Like A Confession
Alina Habba bragged about having "firsthand knowledge" that may not help her client.

An attorney for former President Donald Trump seemed to admit that the highly sensitive documents seized from Mar-a-Lago when the FBI executed a search warrant last month weren’t kept in the most secure of settings.

In fact, Alina Habba said on Fox News on Wednesday that the files were kept in an office where Trump “frequently” had guests....
:wtf: This is what happens when you're such a rotten (and guilty) boss that only C-list lawyers will work for you. Can you plead "Ineffective counsel" before you're even charged? Is she now a witness for the prosecution?
MAGA = Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Nothing to see here, just Trump’s lawyer admitting on national TV that multiple people have been in the room where Trump kept Top Secret files. You can’t script this level of stupid.
Does she not understand she's convicting her client?
Did Aline Habba get her law degree at Trump University?
:laughing-rolling: More scathing tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:00 am
Nothing to see here, just Trump’s lawyer admitting on national TV that multiple people have been in the room where Trump kept Top Secret files. You can’t script this level of stupid.
Does she not understand she's convicting her client?
Did Aline Habba get her law degree at Trump University?
:laughing-rolling: More scathing tweets at the link.
It's okay, they were mundane espionage thingies.....

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Supposedly one of the deciding factors for trump choosing one of his lawyers (other than most others staying far, far, away) was he saw her on TV

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/30/hired- ... m_partner/
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:58 am
Supposedly one of the deciding factors for trump choosing one of his lawyers (other than most others staying far, far, away) was he saw him on TV

Why not? That's how America chose an inept PINO.

TV news: 90 seized military and classified folders are empty. :wtf: Where are the contents?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:37 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:58 am
Supposedly one of the deciding factors for trump choosing one of his lawyers (other than most others staying far, far, away) was he saw him on TV

Why not? That's how America chose an inept PINO.

TV news: 90 seized military and classified folders are empty. :wtf: Where are the contents?
All empty folders contents were torn up and either eaten or flushed ten times (he's previously whined about this) down a toilet. The ones that survived were given to illegal foreign workers in a grotesque effort to teach them English. The whole thing was trumpy.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: trump Took All Sorts of Documents?

So he really did take nuclear docs.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

For years I've generally ignored reports of "Trump's really in the shit now..." saying something like, "come back and talk to me when he's indicted." But I read the WaPo article and it sure looks like they can say, with certainty, that he stole nuclear secrets of highest national security value. If he had authorization to access them on his last day of office, he certainly did not on his first day out of office or since. And his keeping them also keeps Biden from that information, obstructing his national defence effort.

I'm a bit more encouraged that they might actually get him.

And the state of NY bagged Bannon today, too. It was overall a good day.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

New autobiography, "Only MAGAs in the Courtroom", or Boof to the Rescue, streaming to a Disney+ service near you.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:01 am
... And the state of NY bagged Bannon today, too. It was overall a good day.
Not just a regular bagging, and it's a great day.
Steve Bannon Will Reportedly Surrender To New York Prosecutors In New Criminal Case
The former Trump strategist called the case “nothing more than a partisan political weaponization of the criminal justice system.”

... Bannon, a longtime strategist for former President Donald Trump, will reportedly be indicted on charges related to his role in a $25 million fundraising scheme called We Build the Wall. In a previous federal case, prosecutors said Bannon, alongside others, defrauded donors and received more than $1 million from the Mexican border wall campaign despite pledging he would not take any compensation.

Bannon was pardoned in a related federal investigation by Trump. Presidential pardons do not apply to state prosecutions....
Bannon gets nailed for defrauding Trumpettes and other xenophobes, AND Dolt .45's accessory after the fact efforts get negated. If anything can get the TRE45ON/Bannon fanboys to turn on their idols this should be it. At worst, we can make new fun of them for not doing so.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Merrick's office is probably hiring.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:54 am
Merrick's office is probably hiring.
Busy busy busy. :thumbup:

I wonder how he'll prove that TRE45ON knew right from wrong.
Oh wait . . .

Opps.

Article:
... “On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I’m going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law,” Trump says in the clip from a campaign event in Charlotte, North Carolina on August 18, 2016....
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:violin: :lol:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

The desperation is starting to stink like three day old fish.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trevor Noah Jokes What The 'J' In Donald J. Trump Really Stands For
"The Daily Show" host mocked a new twist in the Trump classified documents scandal.

... “Yo, I’m sorry. Trump is a legend, who else gets caught committing crimes with their own security cameras? Who are you? How are you real?” asked “The Daily Show” host.

The comedian then jumped into character as Trump.

“Hurry, move those classified documents so I can illegally hide them from the FBI. But first, but first, let’s all wave at that blinking red light and tell it our names, Donald J. Trump, the ‘J’ stands for genius.”
:D
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Tweet that arose:
viewtopic.php?p=173006#p173006
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:33 am
Do ex-presidents get secret service protection in prison??
:lol: Good question.
Yes.

US Secret Service protection would follow Donald Trump to the slammer if he ever ended up there, former agents say

He could even end up being billy.pilgrim's homey:
... A bit closer to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, there's a minimum-security federal prison camp in Pensacola, Florida. That prison also made Forbes' list of the cushiest locales....
:o
1312. ETTD.