Elon Muskiedoodle

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Elon Muskiedoodle

Unread post by Vrede too »

Viral Video Claims to Show U.S. Marines Landing in Israel

Russia’s war in Ukraine prompted warnings that World War III was imminent, and similar alerts are now proliferating in relation to hostilities in Israel and the Gaza Strip. In a recent viral example, Matt Wallace—an account boasting more than 1.3 million followers— posted a tweet purporting to show “thousands of U.S. Marines” landing in Israel. “WW3 HIGH ALERT,” it says. The tweet had more than 14,000 likes and 2.9 million views as of October 27.
The thing formerly known as a tweet has been removed, without retraction, explanation or apology. Coward.
Wallace’s tweet, however, shows neither U.S. Marines nor Israel. The referenced video is actually from June 2022, when members of the U.S. Army’s 101st Airborne Division arrived in Mihail Kogalniceanu, Romania. According to an image of the arrival released by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), units from the 101st were sent to “support the Army’s V Corps’ mission to reinforce NATO’s eastern flank and engage in multinational exercises with partners across Europe to reassure allies and deter further Russian aggression.”
Opps, busted. People are SO gullible!

Matt Wallace is a Trumpette and big time fanboy of antisemitic Elon, or he's one of Elon's sock puppets. He also hates Bill Gates, Bud Light, Joe Biden and Barack Obama:
https://www.youtube.com/@mattwallacemedia
:roll: Figures.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:33 am

:roll: Figures.
:angry-cussing:

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

The US pulled out of Afghanistan over 2 years ago, Elon. It was pretty big news on Twitter. Oh the Irany ...
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:23 pm
The US pulled out of Afghanistan over 2 years ago, Elon. It was pretty big news on Twitter. Oh the Irany ...
Is that a submarine base off the coast? :laughing-rolling:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:33 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:23 pm
Is that a submarine base off the coast? :laughing-rolling:
I thought maybe an island so searched "pakistan us military bases". :lol: No island and the very FIRST return is:

Elon Musk Still Hasn’t Deleted X Post Falsely Showing 26 US Military Bases Around Iran: ‘Oh the Irany,’ He Writes
The tech mogul continues to contribute to his social media platform’s misinformation problem

Shayan Sardarizadeh is a Journalist at BBC. Opps.
Sardarizadeh was not the only person who attempted to correct Musk, but the tech mogul’s post remains public and viewable at the time of publishing, boasting 53 million views and 105,000 retweets.
Gullible idiots.
... Now 11 hours after first sharing the post in question, a community note has been add to the bottom of Musk’s Iran graphic, ...

These are the links:
https://www.military.com/base-guide/browse-by-location
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... tary_bases
:laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

This is too perfect:
Elliot Page Gets Fan Vote To Play Elon Musk In Upcoming Biopic

... While some think the two men bear a striking resemblance, others see it as a means to taunt Musk, who has a very controversial stance on trans rights and the LGBTQ+ community....

Fans Cast Elliot Page To Play The Tesla Founder

... Another person wrote, “F—…..i know this is meant as a bit but Elliot could actually pull that off. Been a bit since he did comedy too and there would be some good comedy bits in there too.”

“Honestly, has the right bodytype for a young musk and is an incredible performer. Would absolutely do a banging job. Really like the idea,” a third X user commented.

“Sure the irony of such a casting would be amazing, but you just know Elliot would crush the role too,” a fourth person stated.

Although many were in agreement that Page should play Musk, others felt the actor was too “likeable” to portray the Starlink owner.

One comment read, “If it was a satire, sure. But Elliot is a fantastic actor and if the bio is a puff piece he would absolutely make Muskrat more relatable, simply because Elliot is good at his job.”

... The trans activist is an Academy Award and a two Primetime Emmy Award nominee, so his acting skills are undeniable.

Elon Musk’s Relationship With The LGBTQ+ Community

... Musk also notably has a fractured relationship with his transgender daughter, Vivian Jenna Wilson, which he claimed in his biography that he tried to fix to no avail.
:think: I won't hold my breath.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Elon Musk, under fire, threatens lawsuit against media watchdog

:violin: Antisemites and Nazi enablers get called out. Deal with it or quit being an antisemitic Nazi enabler.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:39 am

:violin: Antisemites and Nazi enablers get called out. Deal with it or quit being an antisemitic Nazi enabler.
How do you make a small fortune in social media?
Spoiler:
If you're Elon, start with a large fortune.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Has Musk always been nutz?
Seems several years ago when he was developing Tesla my perception was that he was maybe a bit eccentric, but not a drooling moon-barker. Probably either (a) I'm mistaken or (b) he always was but it wasn't so publicized or (c) it's Trump's fault.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:44 am
Seems several years ago when he was developing Tesla my perception was that he was maybe a bit eccentric, but not a drooling moon-barker. Probably either (a) I'm mistaken or (b) he always was but it wasn't so publicized or (c) it's Trump's fault.
FWIW, he is on the spectrum.

He was better off as a quiet eccentric billionaire. His ego is cashing checks his mouth can't cover.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really
Admiral

Maybe somebody should ask him how passing along demonstrable lies like "Trump wuz robbed" differs from yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre when you know there is no fire.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:15 am
Gee Wally, has anyone ever filed a thermonuclear lawsuit before?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:11 am
O Really wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:44 am
FWIW, he is on the spectrum.

He was better off as a quiet eccentric billionaire. His ego is cashing checks his mouth can't cover.
Hey, we had a president like that.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

He, like Trump, seems to think the very filing of a (exaggerated adjective) lawsuit means he's going to win despite much evidence to the contrary.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:39 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:39 am

How do you make a small fortune in social media?
Spoiler:
If you're Elon, start with a large fortune.
I’m no defender of anything Elon, other than his car. And at times he’s got me regretting that image like a maga bumper sticker.

But

I’ve been called an antisemite a lot lately and I keep catching little bits and pieces from the ADL that basically says that if you aren’t 100% committed to Israel then you are an antisemite. Universities aren’t even allowed to discuss the possibility of apartheid, much less genocide.
Florida dumped all investments that weren’t seen as supporting with Israel.
I’m pretty sure that everyone here has crossed “their” line by commenting on the bombed hospital.

I know very little about their religion other than the OT comic book version, but it only took about five minutes to find something I heard years ago that makes me believe that they see non-Jews as inferior and his life of and health oflittle consequence.

“‘You shall not eat of anything that dies of itself: you shall give it unto the stranger that is in your gates, that he may eat it; or you may sell it to a foreigner…” (Devarim 14:21). Non-kosher meat is to be given or sold to a non-Jew”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 1:11 am
I’m no defender of anything Elon, other than his car. And at times he’s got me regretting that image like a maga bumper sticker.

But

I’ve been called an antisemite a lot lately and I keep catching little bits and pieces from the ADL that basically says that if you aren’t 100% committed to Israel then you are an antisemite. Universities aren’t even allowed to discuss the possibility of apartheid, much less genocide.
Florida dumped all investments that weren’t seen as supporting with Israel.
I’m pretty sure that everyone here has crossed “their” line by commenting on the bombed hospital.

I know very little about their religion other than the OT comic book version, but it only took about five minutes to find something I heard years ago that makes me believe that they see non-Jews as inferior and his life of and health oflittle consequence.

“‘You shall not eat of anything that dies of itself: you shall give it unto the stranger that is in your gates, that he may eat it; or you may sell it to a foreigner…” (Devarim 14:21). Non-kosher meat is to be given or sold to a non-Jew”
Are those your words, Elon's or someone else's? I agree that opposition to Israeli policy can be confabulated with antisemitism by dishonest and whiny people. However, I believe that Elon has posted things which are actually antisemitic and there's no doubt that he has given antisemitic Nazis free rein on X.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I’m not sure what you mean. Every non-Jew who has expressed any concern for any abuses of any Palestinians is considered by the Israeli government as well as groups here like the ADL to be an antisemite.
Universities that want to “discuss” apartheid lose funding. I try not to pay attention, but isn’t it illegal to boycott Israeli products?

Why would you ask if those are my words?

Through high school and college I had great admiration for the Jewish people, in part due to what they’d been through in ww2 and in part due to their efforts to come to the Deep South and participate in integration.

I don’t know what to make of what’s happening now. Modern day apartheid Israel makes Jim Crow Alabama appear almost welcoming.

I not sure what mush said. He guy is an idiot. I read through the ADL site and saw a couple of mild responses, which along with the tweet you shared don’t begin to rise to the level of the tens of thousands of young Jews who march twice a year through Palestinian neighborhoods throwing rocks and chanting “Death to All Arabs”, or the military that flies jets at rooftop levels at 3 am to scare children.

Their god picked us, god gave us Israel and all we had to do was kill the occupants and this little ditty advocating against eating animals found dead due to health reasons, but fine and dandy to sell it to others.