Kari Lake, wingnut

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Kari Lake, wingnut

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:50 pm

I read an article that did not suggest that there actually is an affair but says that Melania is really pissed off about the reporting that there might be. Along with Dolt .45's supposed annoyance over Lake's aggressive pursuit of a VP nod has she already been evicted?

:---P :---P :---P
Competing with Large Marge for the batshit crazy award and Donald's love.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Why is it these people think that if they say something stupid and get smacked in court, that the solution is to say something even more stupid. Doesn't this fall under the concept of "crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:29 pm
Why is it these people think that if they say something stupid and get smacked in court, that the solution is to say something even more stupid. Doesn't this fall under the concept of "crazy is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"?
For whatever purposes Hillary's "Vast right-wing conspiracy" keeps funding crazy. If Kari doesn't play along, out of either sincerity or greed, someone else will.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:38 pm

For whatever purposes Hillary's "Vast right-wing conspiracy" keeps funding crazy. If Kari doesn't play along, out of either sincerity or greed, someone else will.
That was an unfortunate comment, even if somewhat true. But if I recall, the reaction from the right was largely "Hell yes, there is - and I'm part of it."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
That was an unfortunate comment, even if somewhat true. But if I recall, the reaction from the right was largely "Hell yes, there is - and I'm part of it."
As with "Basket of deplorables", honest and accurate Hillary was ahead of her time.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

At some point the grift ends and talk of being committed to the funny farm needs to begin.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:51 am
At some point the grift ends and talk of being committed to the funny farm needs to begin.

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status ... 8362873856
Commit her!

Maricopa county recorder Stephen Richer is a lifelong Republican.
https://www.newyorker.com/news/the-poli ... s-midterms

Seems like Kari Lake, wingnut, is trying to further wreck the AZ GQP in 2024. I approve of this effort.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:21 am
O Really wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
As with "Basket of deplorables", honest and accurate Hillary was ahead of her time.

“You know, President Obama said the other day, ‘When you’re whining, it just shows you’re not up to doing the job.’"

:thumbup: Article
She was right about a lot of things, just too early. She absolutely nailed "deplorables"--how else do you describe people who support what Trump did on Jan 6th and how he tried to rig an election and take away peoples' votes?
‘When you’re whining, it just shows you’re not up to doing the job.’

Trump whined every single day of his presidency, typically started complaining before 8AM. Then went and golfed. Then ate. Then complained more.

Accomplished nothing except giving the super rich more tax breaks.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:

“You know, President Obama said the other day, ‘When you’re whining, it just shows you’re not up to doing the job.’"

She was right about a lot of things, just too early. She absolutely nailed "deplorables"--how else do you describe people who support what Trump did on Jan 6th and how he tried to rig an election and take away peoples' votes?

Trump whined every single day of his presidency, typically started complaining before 8AM. Then went and golfed. Then ate. Then complained more.

[/quote]

Does this mean we could have had a president who communicates using sentences describing reality.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/1 ... 7260701816

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:42 am
Does this mean we could have had a president who communicates using sentences describing reality.
:D Low bar.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Because we haven't heard from her in awhile.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Kari Lake, wingnut says anything, everything, Santa is a commie

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Kari Lake, wingnut says anything, everything, Santa is a commie

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:20 pm
WTF is wrong with her?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kari-lak ... s-game.amp
:roll: Books could be written about that question, if anyone cared to buy them. Coincidentally, that is exactly what this judge is wondering during Lake's third lawsuit over her election loss after getting fish slapped in the first two:

:lol:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:11 pm
Because we haven't heard from her in awhile.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9623475707
Her hateful, wingnutty, anti-democratic, obstructionist legacy lives on, though:

Gov. Katie Hobbs just yanked her last agency director nominees. What happens next?
Opinion: Gov. Katie Hobbs has withdrawn the last of her nominees to lead state agencies, citing a 'political circus' in the Arizona Senate.

Public enemy #1:
... Senate President Warren Petersen saw fit to create the Committee on Director Nominations, which is led by Hoffman.

Hoffman — perhaps best known for his role as a fake elector on behalf of former president Donald Trump — has rejected most of Hobbs’ nominees for various reasons. He has thumbed-down directors of child safety and housing and the registrar of contractors, among others....
MAGAt Hoffman should be in prison, not the AZ Senate.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:23 pm
It's already rigged and stollen.

A new Republican poll shows who's ahead in Arizona's Senate race. It's not Kari Lake
It's :crazy: that she's likely to get the GQP nomination.
Kari Lake is in deep, deep trouble with judge's refusal to dismiss defamation lawsuit

... Last week, a judge ruled that Lake does not have a First Amendment right to call Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer a criminal.

She now has to prove her claims that he intentionally sabotaged the 2022 election. That is, if she wants to avoid being hit with a multimillion-dollar penalty for defamation.

Giuliani couldn't prove his election claims

I picture Lake, waking up in a cold sweat as she channels her inner Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani — once respected as “America’s mayor” until he became Donald Trump’s errand boy — was recently hit with a $148 million jury verdict after a judge found he defamed a pair of Georgia poll workers....
There's also Dolt .45's now proven sexual assault and defamation in NY. Interesting that these suits are nailing the wingnut crybaby LOSERS first if not also best.

GoRicherGo!
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Now MAGAt vs MAGAt, the wingnut doesn't disappoint:

Arizona GOP chairman resigns after controversial audio recording involving Kari Lake

Wow.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:25 pm

Arizona GOP chairman resigns after controversial audio recording involving Kari Lake

Wow.
Not that I mind repugs being humiliated, but I really don't see the issue here. Lake's not an elected figure, so it's not bribery; didn't seem to blackmail her, just tried to make her decide to take another option instead of running.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:35 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:25 pm

Wow.
Not that I mind repugs being humiliated, but I really don't see the issue here. Lake's not an elected figure, so it's not bribery; didn't seem to blackmail her, just tried to make her decide to take another option instead of running.
Plus he's not a very good wingnut. Someone needs to teach him how to deny and gaslight better.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:42 pm
O Really wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:35 pm
Plus he's not a very good wingnut. Someone needs to teach him how to deny and gaslight better.
Or, he could have just taken O Really's advice and said, "Yeah, so what?" Then, he could have continued by saying, accurately, that getting rid of Kari Lake, wingnut, is good for the GOP and AZ. Burn!

Finally, Lake should have felt lucky. In my lifetime of job offers I've only been expected to do my job. What a sweet deal to be able to skip that responsibility!
1312. ETTD.