Kari Lake, wingnut

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Kari Lake, wingnut

Unread post by Vrede too »

Might be too late to start her own thread. Then again, we may be hearing the bleating from the LOSER for months.

Kari Lake isn't going to become Arizona Governor by claiming voter fraud, but she will land a lucrative spot in MAGAtainment and a sweet CPAC speaking slot.
White people wait in line it's a goddamn outrage.
Black people zoned into districts that dilute their vote or prevent them from voting due to harsh procedures... not a problem, perfectly normal.

Got it. #QAnonCult #Vote2022
Are we releasing the Kraken again oh goody
Article and more tweets.

Far-Right Republican Who Called For 'More Gallows' Wonders If GOP Had A Messaging Problem
In light of Kari Lake's loss, an Arizona state senator appears to have had an epiphany about Republicans' "echo chamber."

Ya' think? :violin:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Kari Lake, wingnut

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

How did she not have her own thread?

We're slipping.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Kari has switched political parties several times over the years - Repug, Independent, and was a Dem as recently as 2008 or so. She's also married to a guy that runs a video production company in Phoenix. Can you imagine having her for a wife? Might as well come home to Kellyanne.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:11 pm
Might be too late to start her own thread. Then again, we may be hearing the bleating from the LOSER for months.

Kari Lake isn't going to become Arizona Governor by claiming voter fraud, but she will land a lucrative spot in MAGAtainment and a sweet CPAC speaking slot.
White people wait in line it's a goddamn outrage.
Black people zoned into districts that dilute their vote or prevent them from voting due to harsh procedures... not a problem, perfectly normal.

Got it. #QAnonCult #Vote2022
Are we releasing the Kraken again oh goody
Article and more tweets.

Far-Right Republican Who Called For 'More Gallows' Wonders If GOP Had A Messaging Problem
In light of Kari Lake's loss, an Arizona state senator appears to have had an epiphany about Republicans' "echo chamber."

Ya' think? :violin:
Wow - gallows for those who don't hate liberals enough, but a fair comeback considering Obama's Jade Helm plan. After all the Obama plan to lock all the conservatives up in the tunnels we built between the closed Walmarts gives them the right to have all the gallows necessary to quell their liberal problems.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Kari Lake Claims Her Voters Were Disenfranchised. Her Voters Tell a Different Story.

By definition, Lake supporters and Trumpettes are liars, crazies, dupes, cowards, sore losers and crybabies.
I was disen-Frenchfried at BK the other day, I demand a refry!
lol, I was too, Bk didn't let me HAVE IT MY WAY !
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:34 am
Kari Lake Claims Her Voters Were Disenfranchised. Her Voters Tell a Different Story.

By definition, Lake supporters and Trumpettes are liars, crazies, dupes, cowards, sore losers and crybabies.
I was disen-Frenchfried at BK the other day, I demand a refry!
lol, I was too, Bk didn't let me HAVE IT MY WAY !
It's just another case of republicans and a bunch of high priced lawyers lying to create bogus claims for their use of different rules for themselves.

"Lake, who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump, has claimed her voters were unfairly disenfranchised on Election Day.

"Rest assured I have assembled the best and brightest legal team, and we are exploring every avenue to correct the many wrongs that have been done this past week," Lake said in a video Thursday. "I’m doing everything in my power to right these wrongs."

"What happened to Arizonans on Election Day is unforgivable," she said.

Lake told The Daily Mail on Saturday that she still believes she will become governor of Arizona."

Meanwhile in the real world

"Wright’s letter Saturday came the same day The New York Times reported that it couldn’t find a clear instance highlighted by Lake that showed a voter was denied the chance to cast a ballot."

oops, Lake's claim of massive disenfranchisement on a scale that would change the outcome vanished when investigated by the NYT.

Another 2020, she'll never concede, there will be endless fantasy lawsuits, or the maga AG will use these bogus claims to award Lake the governorship.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Deja vu all over again.

Don't bother listening, it's female trump without quite as much overly loud bloviating.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:31 am
This is just bizarre.

:crazy: :headscratch: A lot of those clips aren't very flattering. Doesn't she have any sane advisors?
The pivot from failed big lie candidate to fawning for the VP gig is right on schedule
kari bootlicking for vp
The Lincoln Project
@ProjectLincoln

He's the reason you lost your election. But go off...
No matter how hard you try, Trump is never going to make you wife #4.
Yeah, see how much he helped you lose an election? Give it up Kari, the majority of the people are sick of you MAGAs.
No...............no we don't.
You lost by the way.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So Kari - Republicans have been running Arizona elections, and the entire state government, for several years. They made the rules, they run the show. So my questions for you are:
1. What possible motive do the Arizona Republicans have to rig elections in favour of Democrats?
2. If the Republicans didn't do it, how stupid and incompetent do they have to be to let the Democrats take over the process two elections in a row, and particularly after new "voting security measures" were implemented by the Republican legislature?

So are your fellow Republicans crooked, corrupted and Dems in disguise or are they so stupid they can't find their own asses? Because those are your only choices.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:54 pm
So Kari - Republicans have been running Arizona elections, and the entire state government, for several years. They made the rules, they run the show. So my questions for you are:
1. What possible motive do the Arizona Republicans have to rig elections in favour of Democrats?
2. If the Republicans didn't do it, how stupid and incompetent do they have to be to let the Democrats take over the process two elections in a row, and particularly after new "voting security measures" were implemented by the Republican legislature?

So are your fellow Republicans crooked, corrupted and Dems in disguise or are they so stupid they can't find their own asses? Because those are your only choices.
You nailed it. I thought that Maricopa County might be Dem but,
Elections is under the Recorder who is Stephen Richer (Republican Party).
Republican Maricopa County Supervisor Bill Gates (ironic name in Conspiracyland) is the chair of the Maricopa County Elections Department, and he's now in hiding.
https://news.yahoo.com/maricopa-county- ... 35300.html

I'm not finding an Elections Chief and Richer and Gates seem to be doing all the talking, strident defense of the operation. This makes me think that whoever is a hiree, a Repub or nonpartisan professional, definitely not a Dem.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Wingnuts on fire.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re-vote until you win.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Things might not be going her way.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

They are often not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but aren't pols supposed to have something resembling smarts?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:00 pm
They are often not the sharpest knives in the drawer, but aren't pols supposed to have something resembling smarts?

https://mobile.twitter.com/patriottakes ... 6251205633
Would they be GQP pols if they did? That said, I can sympathize. When I barely miss a bus I stand in the middle of the street and shout, stomp my feet, shake my fists and rant, but the asshole driver never turns around and comes back for me. I didn't think of swearing out an affidavit and complaining to a LOSER.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:11 pm

Nailed it.

Kari Lake challenges her defeat in Arizona governor’s race
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Kari's turn to get laughed out of court and have a tantrum on her soon to be new podcast.