Trump on Trial

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Lately I've been wondering whether or not trump has told his two idiot sons to stfu just in case one of both of them posts something incriminating or something that can be used in one of the several pending trials. Seems like Junior especially was previously prone to post stupid quite regularly. Either the media isn't covering them or they've been told by orange Jesus to stifle. I'm good with it either way, although I'd prefer Don Jr confess to something without him realizing it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:08 am
Lately I've been wondering whether or not trump has told his two idiot sons to stfu just in case one of both of them posts something incriminating or something that can be used in one of the several pending trials. Seems like Junior especially was previously prone to post stupid quite regularly. Either the media isn't covering them or they've been told by orange Jesus to stifle. I'm good with it either way, although I'd prefer Don Jr confess to something without him realizing it.
Eric is a part time family spokesperson on financial misdeeds, some of which Eric was complicit in. I'm not sure about the other things that TRE45QN is accused of.

Eric Trump Reacts to Report That Donald Trump Got Millions From China

The irony is delicious given the Biden impeachment "investigation" over nonexistent receipts from foreign sources.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:36 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:08 am
Eric is a part time family spokesperson on financial misdeeds, some of which Eric was complicit in. I'm not sure about the other things that TRE45QN is accused of.

Eric Trump Reacts to Report That Donald Trump Got Millions From China

The irony is delicious given the Biden impeachment "investigation" over nonexistent receipts from foreign sources.
What a joke :roll: , we're supposed to believe the guy that claims zero knowledge of the company's financial's cause he's a pour the concrete guy.

Strange how they never offer any proof.
"What a joke! All foreign government profits, for stays at our hotels and other properties while my father was in office, were voluntarily donated to the United States Treasury," he said.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:44 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:27 am
Mob vibes.

Arm candy stumbles (again).

“Unprofessional”: Experts blast Trump lawyer for saying Brett Kavanaugh “quid pro quo part out loud”
Boof may not care, but I suspect her statement puts pressure on him to make almost any ruling to be against trump, or else he forever wears a sign saying that he was bought.

Abbadabbada is a moron
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Something I've been wondering about.....as far as I know, no one has brought up the fact that during, as well as after the Jan 6th riot, trump did give "aid and comfort" to insurrectionists. He did so by tweeting out to them to "remember this day forever" and that "I feel your pain" and "you're very special" as well as making numerous supportive statements about how they're treated "unfairly" and how he'd pardon many of them if given the chance. Seems to me any or all of that can be termed giving aid and comfort to persons who DID engage in insurrection. The whole thing only serves to prod me to drink early.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:25 am
Something I've been wondering about.....as far as I know, no one has brought up the fact that during, as well as after the Jan 6th riot, trump did give "aid and comfort" to insurrectionists. He did so by tweeting out to them to "remember this day forever" and that "I feel your pain" and "you're very special" as well as making numerous supportive statements about how they're treated "unfairly" and how he'd pardon many of them if given the chance. Seems to me any or all of that can be termed giving aid and comfort to persons who DID engage in insurrection. The whole thing only serves to prod me to drink early.
Kinda tame when Dolt .45 IS the Insurrectionist in Chief?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:53 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:25 am
Kinda tame when Dolt .45 IS the Insurrectionist in Chief?
Just thinking about the "aid and comfort" aspect in the sense that if the SC finds the asshole didn't engage in insurrection, he certainly did engage in providing aid and comfort to insurrectionists. In his own words. Numerous times. After all, the 14rh amendment names both things as equally worthy of disqualification.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:04 am
Just thinking about the "aid and comfort" aspect in the sense that if the SC finds the asshole didn't engage in insurrection, he certainly did engage in providing aid and comfort to insurrectionists. In his own words. Numerous times. After all, the 14th amendment names both things as equally worthy of disqualification.
Ah, I didn't know you are referring to the specific language.
Section 3. No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may, by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
Bar TRE45QN from office, lock him up!
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:56 pm
Donald is not having a good week in court.

Grand the popcorn for this one.

Trump Wants to Personally Give Closing Arguments in His Fraud Trial: Report
It's all for show. He knows the case is lost and is just going to give a whiny version of his 'Woe is me' stump speech.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:33 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:56 pm
Donald is not having a good week in court.

Grand the popcorn for this one.

Trump Wants to Personally Give Closing Arguments in His Fraud Trial: Report
It's all for show. He knows the case is lost and is just going to give a whiny version of his 'Woe is me' stump speech.
Exactly as we predicted.

“What Trump said was so damaging to him”: Experts say NY AG “struck gold” with Trump court rant
"Judge Engoron basically gave him the rope, and he hung himself," ex-prosecutor says

:---P
... Engoron is expected to issue a ruling by Jan. 31.
Kick his businesses out of NY, bleed him dry!

Former Trump attorney throws shade at Trump lawyer Alina Habba: Nobody “at the wheel”
Trump's legal team has been “kind of un-led for a while," says former Trump lawyer Tim Parlatore

:---P :---P
... Habba, who previously served as the general counsel for a parking garage company,
:lol:
previously came under criticism from several Trump allies. "He has some lawyers that are very sophisticated with years of experience litigating, and he has now fallen prey to inexperienced lawyers who are just telling him what he wants to hear," a source close to Trump told Axios last year.
How long will it take for Dolt .45 to blame HabbaDabbaDoo when he inevitably gets stomped?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:40 pm
It's almost piling on at this point.

I'm ok with that.

Me too :twisted: Pooor Dolt .45 :violin:

Article :crazy: :puke-left:
... "Sammy the Bull Gravano was a mob hitman who confessed to 19 murders. This is a not so veiled threat to two judges hearing cases against him right now. When will they stop treating him differently than other defendants and lock him up!" Karen Agnifilo, ex-New York City prosecutor and co-host of LegalAF on MeidasTouch, wrote.

X user @Caerage commented: "So, we have reached the part of this bizarre timeline we are living in where the frontrunner for the GOP nomination, a disgraced former president facing 91 felonies, who attempted a coup, and who committed massive business fraud--is citing Sammy the Bull as a character witness." ...
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:crybaby:

He also lied about the request.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

He's more paranoid than Stalin.
Back
Truth Details

Trending

Trending
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Lewis Kaplan, the terrible, biased, irrationally angry Clinton-appointed Judge in the Bergdorf’s Hoax, refused to postpone the sham trial next week, even in light of the funeral of my beloved Mother-in-law. This Judge has been ruthlessly unfair from the first day of Crooked Joe Biden’s Election Interfering Witch Hunt. I don’t know this woman, who I have never met (photo line does not count), who doesn’t remember the day, month, season, or decade the event she has made up supposedly occurred. She and her Democrat disgraced operative attorney, who I beat in another Election Interference type Hoax a number of months ago, tried to blackmail me with a dress, but once it was exposed to have no connection to me AT ALL, begged the Judge to exclude it from evidence. Of course, the Radical Judge went along with their wishes…..
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 9352497990

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Following another complaint from E. Jean Carroll’s lawyer that Trump could be heard making comments during testimony, Judge Kaplan said, “Mr. Trump has the right to be present here. That right can be forfeited and it can be forfeited if he is disruptive, which what has been reported to me consists of. And if he disregards court orders, Mr. Trump, I hope I don’t have to consider excluding you from the trial.”

Judge: “I understand you’re probably eager for me to do that."

Trump: “I would love it.”

Judge Kaplan: “I know you would. You just can’t control yourself in this circumstance apparently.”