HunterHunterHunter

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: HunterHunterHunter

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Good idea! R-NC11:
Contact Congressman Chuck Edwards

Re:
"The math keeps getting worse": James Comer admits he may have to give up on Biden impeachment probe
https://news.yahoo.com/math-keeps-getti ... 58458.html

Hi,

Wow, you must really feel stupid for having voted for the PRESIDENT Biden impeachment investigation now that the whole foundation for it has been revealed to have been Russian LIES. Of course, it was always just your blatantly partisan waste of our tax dollars, but you're now exposed as being too gullible to sit in Congress or, even worse, a Russian agent. Your only option is to resign in shame.

Buh-bye.
(Vrede too)
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:46 pm
Good idea! R-NC11:

Re:
"The math keeps getting worse": James Comer admits he may have to give up on Biden impeachment probe

Hi,

Wow, you must really feel stupid for having voted for the PRESIDENT Biden impeachment investigation now that the whole foundation for it has been revealed to have been Russian LIES. Of course, it was always just your blatantly partisan waste of our tax dollars, but you're now exposed as being too gullible to sit in Congress or, even worse, a Russian agent. Your only option is to resign in shame.

Buh-bye.
(Vrede too)
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:28 am
... they have no shame or conscience.

Ya' think? I'll take moronic denial and continued fabulizing for $800, Ken.

"But it's not true!": CNN reporter confronts Jim Jordan over indicted informant's debunked claims

:roll:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

No one liked my note to Congressman Chuck Edwards (R-NC11)? :(
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:45 pm
Well saying he has no alternative but to resign will probably have whoever (if anybody) reads it to spew their coffee. He's a repug and runs under repug rules which indicate changing any given set of facts at will.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I liked it, but sadly one of his other options is to ignore it.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:19 pm
Well saying he has no alternative but to resign will probably have whoever (if anybody) reads it to spew their coffee. He's a repug and runs under repug rules which indicate changing any given set of facts at will.
It's meant to be an expression of my outrage and disdain, not my hopefulness.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:21 pm
I liked it, but sadly one of his other options is to ignore it.
Thanks! My goal in life is to make neoplacebo proud :wave: At asshole Chuck McGrady's suggestion State Rep Edwards had me blocked. Idk if he remembered to carry that with him to DC, but it's not like he would have replied, anyhow.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:31 pm

Thanks! My goal in life is to make neoplacebo proud :wave: At asshole Chuck McGrady's suggestion State Rep Edwards had me blocked. Idk if he remembered to carry that with him to DC, but it's not like he would have replied, anyhow.
:shock:
How did Chuck do that and I guess more importantly, why? Were you a bad goat? :P

I knew and liked earlier versions of Chuck, I even voted for him.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:
How did Chuck do that and I guess more importantly, why? Were you a bad goat? :P

Same same, he became more of an asshole the longer he was in the Leg - seduced by leadership offers and other trappings of being a minor GQP poobah after you abandoned us :( One of the times that I cc griefed them both - likely for their support of racist gerrymandering (according to the Fourth Circuit), this made them horrible people IMO and I let them know it - McGrady replied all and told new Sen Edwards to ignore my rude ass. Edwards never replied to any one of my contacts, never. Oddly, McGrady kept engaging. Deep down I think he knew that I was being moral while he was just being a hack.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:04 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:

Same same, he became more of an asshole the longer he was in the Leg - seduced by leadership offers and other trappings of being a minor GQP poobah after you abandoned us :( One of the times that I cc griefed them both - likely for their support of racist gerrymandering (according to the Fourth Circuit), this made them horrible people IMO and I let them know it - McGrady replied all and told new Sen Edwards to ignore my rude ass. Edwards never replied to any one of my contacts, never. Oddly, McGrady kept engaging. Deep down I think he knew that I was being moral while he was just being a hack.
I do give Chuck credit for being willing to engage. That in itself is unusual.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
:clap: I did. It reminded me of something I'd write, but in a more profanely disparaging way. Did he write back to you? I will guess no.

The way the GQP has gone up in flames on this reminds me of a story I saw yesterdaay about a man in TX (I think) who died after being bitten by his pet gila monster. shit

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 am
Vrede too wrote:
:clap: I did. It reminded me of something I'd write, but in a more profanely disparaging way. Did he write back to you? I will guess no.
I've wondered if they have auto-filters for profanity. It's only been a couple of days, but there's no way he'll reply, regardless.
The way the GQP has gone up in flames on this reminds me of a story I saw yesterday about a man in TX (I think) who died after being bitten by his pet gila monster. shit
Perfect metaphor. Sometimes, the lizard stomps back. :---P
Vrede too wrote:

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:02 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 am
Vrede too wrote:
I've wondered if they have auto-filters for profanity. It's only been a couple of days, but there's no way he'll reply, regardless.
The way the GQP has gone up in flames on this reminds me of a story I saw yesterday about a man in TX (I think) who died after being bitten by his pet gila monster. shit
Perfect metaphor. Sometimes, the lizard stomps back. :---P
Vrede too wrote:

Opps! I was wrong....the guy who got bit and died was in CO. My guess is the lizards (he had two of them) were pissed all along about being in CO...they were likely freezing their scaly poisonous asses off and finally had enough. As punishment (I assume) the lizards have been removed to an even more inhospitable place for them; South Dakota.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/21/health/c ... index.html

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:18 am
Opps! I was wrong....the guy who got bit and died was in CO. My guess is the lizards (he had two of them) were pissed all along about being in CO...they were likely freezing their scaly poisonous asses off and finally had enough. As punishment (I assume) the lizards have been removed to an even more inhospitable place for them; South Dakota.

:thumbup:

Like the Gila Monster owner, the RepuQs keep getting fatally bitten by their own lizardy witnesses.

Ex-Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson says photo refutes Biden impeachment witness's claims
Her attorney shared a photo he says refutes a claim by witness Tony Bobulinski.

Opps :doh:
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:25 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:18 am

:thumbup:

Like the Gila Monster owner, the RepuQs keep getting fatally bitten by their own lizardy witnesses.

Ex-Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson says photo refutes Biden impeachment witness's claims
Her attorney shared a photo he says refutes a claim by witness Tony Bobulinski.

Opps :doh:
Hilarious.....I'm still laughing over the "highly credible long time FBI informant" Grassley and Comer and Jordan crowed about who turned out to be feeding those clowns Russian intelligence agency disinformation. Then I got to laugh some more when they arrested him again. I bet Grassley and Comer and Jordan were hoping he'd flee the country and put an end to their embarrassment while also preventing further information being revealed later in his case that will further humiliate them. So I still have that to look forward to laughing about. It should be pretty good when it gets here.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:56 pm
Hilarious.....I'm still laughing over the "highly credible long time FBI informant" Grassley and Comer and Jordan crowed about who turned out to be feeding those clowns Russian intelligence agency disinformation. Then I got to laugh some more when they arrested him again. I bet Grassley and Comer and Jordan were hoping he'd flee the country and put an end to their embarrassment while also preventing further information being revealed later in his case that will further humiliate them. So I still have that to look forward to laughing about. It should be pretty good when it gets here.
A month later and it just gets funnier. The GQP is like the Keystone Cops but without the gracefulness.
Biden impeachment hearing descends into chaos as lawmaker caught on hot mic branding it ‘Jurassic Park’

... Then, a lawmaker could be heard on a hot mic saying defeatedly: “You can’t make this stuff up. This is Jurassic Park. Jeez!” It wasn’t clear who made the remark.

Earlier in the day, Massachusetts Democratic Rep Stephen Lynch, a decades-long member of the Oversight Committee, told Republicans that so far, “You’ve actually provided more evidence to impeach Donald Trump for a third time than you have in so much as laying a glove on Joe Biden.”
:lol: :---P
“We keep on hearing about the ‘Biden family,’” he explained. “When you hear someone say, ‘the Biden family,’ that translates to: ‘We have no evidence on the president so we’re going to use the Biden family to try to implicate President Biden.”

He also called out those across the aisle for their “bumbling and shifting arguments” that he claimed have “done nothing more than exonerate President Biden.”

Former Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas also testified, saying he was “witness to numerous efforts to prove that Joe and Hunter Biden were linked to corruption in Ukraine.” Mr Parnas said that after travelling around the world for a year — as he was tasked to do by Mr Giuliani — he found “precisely zero evidence of the Bidens’ corruption in Ukraine.”...
Opps.
“It is simple — you name the crime”: AOC grills GOP witness at House Oversight hearing on Biden family.

... “What we are seeing here today is a continuation of the 15-month saga of the Republican majority lost in the desert. Impeachment 101: The majority party or whomever is raising impeachment must accuse the president of a specific high crime or misdemeanor,” Ocasio-Cortez later said, addressing the panel.

“I would like to submit to the record H.Res.918 — the House resolution to open this impeachment inquiry,” she added. “This resolution does not outline a high crime or misdemeanor. It’s not here.”
I love patriot AOC!
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

It's all a ballet dance for trump. Ridiculous. Shameful. Republican.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:46 pm
Good idea! R-NC11:

Re:

Hi,

Buh-bye.
(Vrede too)
Today:

Thank you for contacting my office regarding an impeachment inquiry into President Biden. I always appreciate hearing from constituents to better understand the issues that are most important to them.

As you may know, all impeachment proceedings begin in the House of Representatives and usually begin with an impeachment inquiry to facilitate an investigation and evaluate evidence before an official vote.

The Constitution provides that the House of Representatives “shall have the sole Power of Impeachment,” and that the president of the United States “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

If articles of impeachment are adopted by a simple majority in the House of Representatives, then the president is impeached and must be tried in the Senate where a vote of two-thirds is required to convict the president and remove him or her from office.

As a member of the House of Representatives, I will do everything in my power to uphold and protect the Constitution. I am supportive of impeachment proceedings that are based upon credible evidence and that uphold U.S. law.

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to reach out to me with your concerns. Please trust that I will keep your comments in mind as I continue to monitor the situation.

With my warmest regards,

Chuck Edwards
Member of Congress
:roll: Idiot, Russian dupe
Last edited by Vrede too on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"...monitor the situation." There is no "situation", idiot, other than a false story line created by fools.