It’s the Neon Deion Comedy Show on Prime Time

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

It’s the Neon Deion Comedy Show on Prime Time

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.on3.com/college/colorado-bu ... t-no-bowl/

“Coach Primetime say:'I don't give a damn about no bowl'

Everyone chants back, Yeah sure thing

“We don’t give a damn about no bowl, we’re trying to win. Period,” Sanders said. “We’re not saying ‘Oh, we’ve gotta go to a bowl.’ We’re trying to win. Period. And I think we proved that, first half, second half. I know we came back and gave up an explosion as soon as the second half commenced”

“Overall, I think that was an improvement,” Sanders said. “What were we penalty-wise? How many penalties? 7-for-60? That’s a tremendous improvement from last game, I mean we harped on that all week long, so I think we made tremendous strides in that aspect.”
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: It’s the Neon Deion Comedy Show on Prime Time

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:51 pm
https://www.on3.com/college/colorado-bu ... t-no-bowl/

“Coach Primetime say:'I don't give a damn about no bowl'

Yeah, it was :bs: , pushing the positive attitude too far. Fwiw, Neon Deion and Liberty product Freeze have the same 4-4 record :P
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: It’s the Neon Deion Teach Them Kids Some Tegrity Show on Prime Time

Poor, poor shedeur
“Shedeur Sanders can't catch a break in life right now. He's been banged up on the field, which has been a topic of conversation around the nation. But off the field, the Buffs QB can't get respect either.
The CU parking police booted his black Rolls-Royce in a lot near the Champion Center. It caught the attention of CU's Sports Information's Payton Craft, who posted about it on social media.”

“DID SHEDEUR SANDERS CAR GET BOOTED!!??”

“QB is the latest to catch the wrath for strict campus policies at Colorado”

Really? Wrath and strict policies - no different than pretty much every university. My school doesn’t allow any Freshmen including football players to even have a car on campus and after that rules continue about where to park.

“Sanders got ticketed with a wheel clamp days before Colorado's game with 23rd-ranked Arizona. This isn't an isolated incident by CU campus patrol and is the latest in a string of ongoing issues.”

So? Really Josh - an incident? And incident by the school?
Josh, could it be the the “incident” 1) was parking in the cancer patient’s parking lot and 2) was the lack of leadership by Deion in teaching these young sport entitles to obey laws and rules.
But hey, when the coach does it …

“A hefty couple hundred dollars was charged by the towing service to get cars out of impound.”
Oh my, the hardship.

“defensive back Cam'Ron Silmon-Craig paid thousands of dollars for over 50 parking citations by the City of Boulder. He's not alone in the fight with two-way star Travis Hunter, saying he was tired of paying for tickets. Deion Sanders Jr. also complained about receiving a ticket outside of Folsom Field on a Sunday, which doesn't happen in a majority of metropolitan areas.”

the mighty Prime himself was ticketed before Colorado left to for Oregon.

What “fight”? Park by the rules and there are no tickets.

Seems the only solution Josh Tolle at Sports Illustrated can find is to accommodate these over entitled athletes (think Shamus Jamus, or neon Deion himself during his protected fsu days) when they break the law.

“Maybe the latest string of incidents will change things in Boulder with Sanders and the Buffs raking in record profits for the city.”

Yeah Josh, of course these star athletes on their way to hours of physical training shouldn’t have to walk (like other students), instead they should be encouraged to act out in class and of course they deserve those reserved for patient parking spaces more than the cancer patients.

Damn, but I’m glad Auburn didn’t listen to Bo.

https://www.si.com/college/colorado/buf ... n%20Center.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Every parking cop dreams of booting a Rolls-Royce :twisted:
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:19 pm
... Fwiw, Neon Deion and Liberty product Freeze have the same 4-4 record :P
5-4 vs 4-5, WDE!
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Neon Girlie-man is skeert of the first black man he sees and demands immediate rescue

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Prime Time "on Prime Time"?
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am
Neon Girlie-man is skeert of the first black man he sees and demands immediate rescue
It's the Dominican Republic, they're all Black men.
Deion Sanders gets lost in Dominican Republic, faces danger while recording cry for help on Instagram
Coach Prime's vacation turned into search and rescue mission

... CU fans in the Instagram comments joked that he needs Life Alert or an AirTag.

"The Lesson is we can't take short cuts even when it seems like the easy way," another jabbed in inspirational Coach Prime fashion.
:lol:
1312. ETTD.