Everything Trump Touches Dies

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Everything Trump Touches Dies

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Shoulda started this thread three years ago.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Everything Trump Touches Dies

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:52 pm
Shoulda started this thread three years ago.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 7599890755
:laughing-rolling: Slam dunk, the admission that he lied is under oath. Bleed Meadows dry!
Former Trump State Department Employee Sentenced To Almost Six Years In Prison
Yet another lengthy sentence for a January 6th insurrectionist

... Klein was a former Marine who was found guilty by District Judge Trevor McFadden earlier this year of twelve federal charges including six counts of assault. Klein opted against a jury trial.

In their sentencing memorandum, and during the sentencing hearing, prosecutors asked Judge McFadden to sentence Klein to ten years in federal prison arguing that he participated in the January 6th insurrection in an attempt to keep his status as a presidential appointee in the Trump Administration. According to prosecutors, Klein was part of the first wave of insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol telling officers, "You can't stop this!" Judge McFadden highlighted the fact that Klein helped lead the attack stating, "You were front and center in that chaos." ...
District Judge Trevor McFadden was appointed by TRE45QN.
:---P

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Another one biting the dust.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:43 pm
Another one biting the dust.

https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/sta ... 4843030606
:---P

Still stupid lying and unrepentant:
... Eastman testified to Roland that evidence presented in the trial “only confirmed” to him that there was illegal activity in Georgia that resulted in outcome-determinative election fraud in 2020. He also said he believed former Vice President Mike Pence had the authority to overturn election results....
:roll: Wow.

Protect America, disbar him! Then, lock him up!
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Saw a headline that "Meadows is toast" but didn't care enough to read it. It did occur to me, however, that while I have no sympathy for him, he's another example of Trump destruction.

Meadows had a nice little life as a congresscritter, "representing" a district that didn't really expect much out of him and would probably re-elect him until he died, good pay, little work, no real public trashing, yada.

Then he hooked up with Trump and trashed his entire life. Public clown, "single-wide trailer dweller", forever Trump-tainted and in serious legal jeopardy.

O Really
Admiral

Jenna Ellis on the road to disbarment. Well deserved.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/tr ... 8bfd&ei=40

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:06 pm
Jenna Ellis on the road to disbarment. Well deserved.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/tr ... r-AA1lzmsK
Good. I'd prefer prison, but disbarment is something.

Maybe not "Everything":
The Trump Hotel turns blue
The hotel that for six years held Donald Trump’s name is now a favorite place for the Democratic elite.

... “This is like a ‘fuck you’ to Trump,” one donor told West Wing Playbook on Thursday afternoon. He slung a canvas Biden campaign tote bag over his shoulder and then headed into José Andrés’ lobby restaurant, The Bazaar, for some champagne....

“The expression that a couple of people used was, ‘We’ve turned Trump Tower blue,’” said Chip Forrester, a member of the Biden finance committee who attended the Thursday meeting....

Whether or not intentional, donors delighted in the ability to schmooze in the hallways once owned by their chief political rival, and took particular delight in spending their money at Andrés’ restaurant. In 2015, Andrés ended up in a high-profile legal battle with then-candidate Trump after canceling plans to open a fine-dining restaurant in the hotel over Trump’s anti-immigrant comments....
:laughing-rolling: I approve of this message. I hope Dems are tagging ex-PINO with their social media pics.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ronna McDaniel's turn.

.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

I see you.
They call me Creamy Tawdry.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

.Oomba. wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:02 am
I see you.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

They'll never learn.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Her turn! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:01 am
Her turn! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Lock her up
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately), bad lawyering rarely gets anybody but the client locked up, but she could get a substantial fine, and I'm guessing she hasn't collected her fees or expenses from Trump yet.

Trump's touch kills.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

All of her beauty pretending to be smart has likely left her too clueless to understand that the she is mostly locked up for the rest of her life.
She is almost the incentive I need to open a twitter, sometimes called X, account just to follow her day to day funnies.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:43 am
All of her beauty pretending to be smart has likely left her too clueless to understand that the she is mostly locked up for the rest of her life.
She is almost the incentive I need to open a twitter, sometimes called X, account just to follow her day to day funnies.
She's a dead lawyer, fershure. Nobody will ever take her seriously, unless she's still married to the parkade guy.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:55 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:43 am
She's a dead lawyer, fershure. Nobody will ever take her seriously, unless she's still married to the parkade guy.
May she have a long and relentless career as the late night butt of more jokes than that Carolina Pickler girl on American Idol, the “maps” beauty queen and millie vanillie all rolled into one.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:38 am
May she have a long and relentless career as the late night butt of more jokes than that Carolina Pickler girl on American Idol, the “maps” beauty queen and millie vanillie all rolled into one.
Idk that HabbaDabbaDoo has been consequential enough for permanent ridicule. We'll see if she manages even more public stupidity before fading into obscurity.

Kellie Pickler? I'm seeing:
Moderate AI success
Several tragedies
A decent country music career
Winner of Dancing with the Stars

I do not follow her at all. What has she been the late night butt of jokes over?

Edit: Ah, I see a "ditzy demeanor" on AI. That must be it. I did not watch that season. Never mind.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Agreed, Habba is going to have to do something more entertaining even to make it up to national joke. Right now, she's just another Trump flunky about to be lumped with the "coffee guys." Here "rather be pretty" comment MIGHT last a while if it's on video, but otherwise she's just an obnoxious broad playing an exaggerated version of herself.