The list - republican voter fraud

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

The list - republican voter fraud

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I’m looking for this thread to mostly just be a reference List with discussion at a duplicate post at “it’s almost 2013”
To be fair, there will be one for the massive dem voter fraud
Nathan Sproul
This guy bears watching, he’s or his employees have been caught cheating in almost every election since he started his voter fraud company in 2004.

Look for him in 2024, he helped Donald last time.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ter-claims

“Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) have paid at least $1.8m to a political operative whose roster of companies include several that have been repeatedly investigated for voter registration fraud, even as Trump has complained that the election is rigged against him.
Three employees of Strategic Allied Consulting, a firm owned by conservative operative Nathan Sproul, pleaded guilty in Florida four years ago to felony charges related to altering and destroying scores of voter registration forms. There were no formal actions against the firm.“
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The list - republican voter fraud

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:53 pm
I’m looking for this thread to mostly just be a reference List with discussion at a duplicate post at “it’s almost 2013”
Nathan Sproul
This guy bears watching, he’s or his employees have been caught cheating in almost every election since he started his voter fraud company in 2004.

“Donald Trump’s campaign and the Republican National Committee (RNC) have paid at least $1.8m to a political operative whose roster of companies include several that have been repeatedly investigated for voter registration fraud, even as Trump has complained that the election is rigged against him.
Three employees of Strategic Allied Consulting, a firm owned by conservative operative Nathan Sproul, pleaded guilty in Florida four years ago to felony charges related to altering and destroying scores of voter registration forms. There were no formal actions against the firm.“
I'm fine with this new thread, but FYI there's a bunch already documented in Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election. In theory, this thread will reduce clutter there. Plenty of RepuQ election stealing going on besides voter fraud.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:56 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:53 pm
Nathan Sproul

I'm fine with this new thread, but FYI there's a bunch already documented in Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election. In theory, this thread will reduce clutter there. Plenty of RepuQ election stealing going on besides voter fraud.
Damn, I forgot about that one.
But still, hopefully this thread will only be a reference list and might make things easier to find, or it falls by the wayside, as have so many others.
Discussions should still be in the other threads.

We’ll see what happens
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:08 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:56 pm
Damn, I forgot about that one.
But still, hopefully this thread will only be a reference list and might make things easier to find, or it falls by the wayside, as have so many others.
Discussions should still be in the other threads.

We’ll see what happens
It's good that you have "voter fraud" in the title. That will help those of us with CRS Syndrome.

Since it just came up today we can add this to the list:
viewtopic.php?p=192249#p192249
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Voter fraud, it's almost always RepuQs:

Iowa Republican Official's Wife Convicted Of Ballot-Stuffing
Kim Taylor was found guilty of a scheme to stuff the ballot box in her husband Jeremy Taylor's unsuccessful race for a GOP nomination to run for Congress.