Epstein list release predictions and followup

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Epstein list release predictions and followup

Unread post by bannination »

My predictions.

Even though K-Stu already posted a list not knowing that Donald Trump was on the list (because he's a fucking idiot and doesn't read what he posts....), got embarrassed and left the thread in which no other Trumper humper responded to.

The wingnuts will act like it's brand new news again then deny deny deny, and use a bunch of whataboutism.

Totally not obvious and I'm definitely a fortune teller.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Epstein list release predictions and followup

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I have personally banned LNF - duration to be determined.
I’m not sure how a site can allow a mod to change other people’s posts and expect adherence to any rule.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:29 pm
I have personally banned LNF - duration to be determined.
I’m not sure how a site can allow a mod to change other people’s posts and expect adherence to any rule.
Eh... I wouldn't worry too much, it's an isolated case. K-Stu really hates me as many times as I've made him look like a complete moron. (Not that it's hard..) I'm not sure if he was targeting me or not seeing how he was changing global text replacements for everyone.

I don't like that fact that someone like that has access to see our IP addresses. I still lurk on occasion, and it continues to remind me why it's a waste of time. Wingnuts continue to post the same stories that have been debunked a thousand times and pretend like it's brand new information.

Anyway, GOP right now looks like:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Sounds like this round isn't going to be very controversial.

Stay tuned.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:33 pm
Sounds like this round isn't going to be very controversial.

Stay tuned.
The list includes possible victims as well as friends, litigation witnesses, and Epstein associates and employees. Association with rich, sociable Epstein does not mean participation in criminal activity. Otoh, his creepiness was no secret.
Jeffrey Epstein List in Full as Dozens of Names Revealed

... In December, U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska found no legal justification for continuing to withhold the names of as many as 175 individuals allegedly connected with Epstein, ordering the unsealing to begin from January 1.
Loretta Preska was appointed by Daddy Shrub, but I'm not sure if that's relevant to her approach to this case.
Here are the contents of the documents released Wednesday in Giuffre v. Maxwell by the Southern District of New York

More than 70 names were included in the documents, with four redacted.
Names I recognize include:
Ghislaine Maxwell (convicted co-conspirator)
Virginia Lee Roberts Giuffre (alleged trafficking victim)
Cate Blanchett
Naomi Campbell
Bill Clinton
David Copperfield
Cameron Diaz
Leonardo DiCaprio
Alan Dershowitz
Al Gore
Stephen Hawking
Michael Jackson
George Lucas
Bill Richardson
Kevin Spacey
Donald Trump
Bruce Willis
Andrew Albert Christian Edwards, Duke of York (Prince Andrew)

-0-? Context needed.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

I hope Al Gore isn’t on the list for anything illegal. I liked Al.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

bannination
Captain

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Not that I think this example is real, but it is realistic and accurate: If Ghislaine was asked in her testimony "Do you know if O Really had any interaction with Epstein?" and she replied, "I never heard of O Really and am sure he had nothing to do with Epstein." Then O Really would appear on the list of redacts.

The list needs context, so if anybody only reads a list without the documents, they're wasting their time on worthless supposition.

Here's the entire doc dump in case anyone is interested.

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/04/jeffre ... pic%2Fnews

bannination
Captain

O Really wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:44 pm
Not that I think this example is real, but it is realistic and accurate: If Ghislaine was asked in her testimony "Do you know if O Really had any interaction with Epstein?" and she replied, "I never heard of O Really and am sure he had nothing to do with Epstein." Then O Really would appear on the list of redacts.

The list needs context, so if anybody only reads a list without the documents, they're wasting their time on worthless supposition.

Agreed as much as I'd like Trump caught red handed with this as well. Then again if Trumper humpers don't care about him walking into underage dressing rooms and rape.... what would they care about.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

bannination wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:59 pm
O Really wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:44 pm

Agreed as much as I'd like Trump caught red handed with this as well. Then again if Trumper humpers don't care about him walking into underage dressing rooms and rape.... what would they care about.
Kstupid and his racist bud just say that they would be horrified except that it never happened. It’s all left wing lies.