Donny, are you ok?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Donny, are you ok?

Unread post by Vrede too »

Thread inspired by GoCubsGo and Nikki Heat:
https://www.blueridgedebate.com/viewtop ... 00#p194800
Yikes.
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:50 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:13 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:12 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:40 pm
Yikes.

Dementia Don.

Wow, thanks. Good on Biden-Harris HQ for not letting it slide. How do the sickophants rationalize this?
By never acknowledging it.
Good on Nikki Heat for not letting it slide:

After Trump appears to confuse her with Nancy Pelosi, Nikki Haley asks: is the former president ok?

This will make a good Dem campaign ad in the Fall.
Or sooner. Have I mentioned that I advise the Biden-Harris campaign?

Article (no mention of my advisory role)
:laughing-rolling: :---P
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Donny, are you ok?

Trump Chooses Absolutely Baffling New Topic For Latest Rambling Aside
The former president went off on a tangent -- and people are very confused.
“We won world wars out of forts. Fort Benning, Fort This, Fort That, many forts. They changed the name, we won wars out of these forts, they changed the name, they changed the name of the forts, a lot of people aren’t too happy about that.

“They changed the name of a lot of our forts, we won two world wars out of a lot of these forts and they changed the name. It’s unbelievable.”
... Nine U.S. military installations named for Confederate generals have been renamed to honor people who haven’t fought against the United States.

The Fort Benning referenced by Trump was named for Henry L. Benning, who NPR noted was not just a Confederate general but a “virulent white supremacist.”

It was renamed Fort Moore last year in honor of Lt. Gen. Hal Moore and his wife, Julia Compton Moore, who Military.com called “one of the Army’s most influential couples.”

Trump’s critics on X noted the strange digression:

We can’t forget the brave soldiers stationed at Fort This.
I was stationed at Fort This in 2009. They wanted to transfer me to Fort That. Lol a commander in chief that can’t even remember the names of the bases, yet he’s so upset the names were changed.
I know by now I shouldn’t be surprised at his ignorance. Yet here we are…
Rick Wilson
(Lincoln Project. Award-winning ad-maker.... NYT #1 best-seller. Pod: The Enemies List. Writing: http://therickwilson.substack.com)

Grandpa Ranty's Ahistorical Ignorance Tour, 2024 edition.
I am absolutely livid that THEY dared to change the names of Fort This & Fort That!

"Where were you stationed?"

"Fort This, you?"

"Fort That!"

"Oh weird!"
Good God. And you MAGA people still love him. He’s an incoherent buffoon.
Donald Trump is experiencing huge mental decline.

The media has to start taking this seriously.
:thumbup: More tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Nikki Haley Says Trump Kept Trying To ‘Buddy Up With Dictators’ As President

... Warmbier was ultimately returned to the U.S. in a vegetative state and died just days later.

“No matter what it is, chaos follows him,” Haley repeated to host Margaret Brennan about Trump. “Rightly or wrongly, chaos follows him.”
:bs: TRE45QN was not some innocent passive victim. He IS the chaos and it's very very wrong.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Another day in the life.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:crazy: :crazy: It's good to see Biden-Harris HQ getting more aggressive.

I've observed Dolt .45 for years, as have y'all, and I've worked professionally with the insane, developmentally disabled and demented, and even I'm shocked. Why aren't family or others carting him off to an elder care facility? Is it that they all long for fascism and see him as the best vehicle despite his deep deep flaws?
Trump's New Hampshire victory speech shows he's running out of time to hide
With the GOP primary wrapping up, Donald Trump obvious decline will soon be in the spotlight of scrutiny

... He is obviously extremely angry at Nikki Haley for not losing bigger, dropping out of the race instantly and begging for the privilege of endorsing him for president. And he made no bones about it. Apparently, he believes that it's even inappropriate for her to appear before her supporters and pledge to continue the race, even though that's what candidates always do:

Then he seemed to threaten her, making the robotic sycophants standing behind him laugh like a pack of hyenas as he cast out crude innuendo, weirdly claiming that if she won she would end up under investigation for "little stuff she doesn't want to talk about."

He even attacked her clothing.

:wtf: In reality, Nikki Heat clearly, graciously and without equivocation congratulated Trump on his NH victory.
The real low point was when he made Senator Tim Scott humiliate himself and figuratively lick his boots on stage by pointing out that he was the senator from Haley's home state and she had appointed him, making it clear that Scott stabbed his former benefactor in the back for Trump's benefit.

"You must really hate her," Trump said of Haley, at which point Scott eagerly wagged his tail at the attention and came to the microphone to proclaim, "I just love YOU!" It was simply nauseating to watch. It's pretty clear Scott is auditioning for the Mike Pence love-struck lackey award in Trumpworld and he did a good job. Someone, probably Trump himself, even told him that if he wanted to be considered for the job of dutiful doormat he needed to get himself a lady stat, and he got that done right away. Whether Trump ultimately chooses him remains to be seen but no one can say that he didn't give it all he's got.

Jeff Sharlet on Twitter expressed what I suspect was many people's feeling of revulsion at the display:
"I hold Tim Scott in contempt, but the depth of self-abasement here is hard to look at. All the more so for understanding how Trump's supporters see it, a racist innoculation against charges of racism that in turn "permits" more racism."
It was indeed disgusting, Tom. Shame on you.
As for the speech itself, I think Republican strategist Mike Murphy said it best:

He's more than just sick and needy, however. He's also truly showing real signs of mental degradation. He's saying things in his speeches that are just incomprehensible and he's doing it a lot. For instance, after noting that Haley said South Carolina is next on the calendar, he noted that Nevada is actually next and then weirdly proclaimed, "I'm pleased to announce we just won Nevada!"

Now it's true that Nevada has a bizarre system with the state requiring a state-run primary instead of a caucus but the GOP there holding a caucus anyway. But it's not taking place next month and Haley was never participating in it anyway. What's he talking about?

It's been a while since the country has seen Trump in all his glory but he's back and he is much less coherent than he used to be. His "jokes" are obscure and mystifying and he doesn't seem able to communicate his thoughts with clarity. For example, this sort of thing is common:

:headscratch:
... I don't know what kind of medical problem that might be, but it's clearly something. And it's happening a lot.

As journalist Jonathan Karl said on "Good Morning America,"
"Donald Trump is truly confused about who Nikki Haley is, thinks somehow that she was in charge of security at the Capitol on January 6th. We've seen him confuse Joe Biden with Barack Obama, he thinks that he beat Obama. We saw at one point, he talked about how Biden was going to get us into World War II... There have been several moments on the campaign trail where he has seemed, quite frankly, out of it."
Donny, are you ok? Really, are you?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Donald Trump Has Midnight Meltdown Over E. Jean Carroll As Trial Resumes
The former president bombarded his Truth Social platform with posts attacking his accuser.

:wtf: He's already racking up judgements for defaming her, and he's necessarily reminding us that a jury found him guilty of sexual assault. Pig.
Gibberish :shock:
... “He really is losing it,” Colbert fired back at Trump, who has faced increased scrutiny over his recent gaffes and stumbles. “That sentence makes absolutely no hopscotch.”

See more in the Wednesday night “Late Show” monologue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmuadb7e3Ac
Rachel Maddow Cuts Into Donald Trump’s Victory Speech With Real-Time Fact Check
The MSNBC anchor tried to return to the former president’s comments following his New Hampshire primary win but had to cut away again.

... Before Trump began his venom and falsehood-filled address, Maddow explained that the network’s decision to broadcast the serial liar’s comments live was constantly under review.

She then cut to Trump, who soon falsely claimed he’d won New Hampshire in the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections.

“This is part of the issue here,” said Maddow, interrupting the feed.

It’s not true, Maddow explained, because Trump lost the state to Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Joe Biden in 2020.

“We’ll try again, though,” Maddow said, returning to Trump’s comments.

But she was soon back on the screen as Trump repeated his election untruths.

Maddow called it “an unusual victory speech” and said Trump’s comments were “a form of reality bullying” in which he tries to bend reality to his will and force supporters to “reject reality” and endorse him too.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQptsGUo3c
MAGAts, are you ok?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump hilariously ROASTED for wearing awful makeup while Republicans try to ban drag

... this is what happens when you don't have any gays in your life — or you do and they really don't like you....

... “Seriously the Republicans are against LGBITQ but love a fellow who wears more makeup than a drag queen and claims $70,000 a year in Tax deductions for maintaining and dying his hair,” another person wrote.

:lol: :---P
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Melting wax is a good look.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:10 pm
Melting wax is a good look.
:D

Trump Suggests 98% of His Supporters Would Fail Cognitive Decline Test
Trump: There’s only about 2% of this room can do it

Dolt .45 may have a point . . . about MAGAts.
CNN Doctor Trolls Trump Over 'Dementia' Boast With 1 Simple Sentence
Dr. Jonathan Reiner put the former president on blast for his claim about cognitive testing.

... “If you think a dementia screening test is very difficult, you may have early dementia,” Reiner, who is director of cardiac catheterization laboratories at George Washington University,
My birth hospital :clap:
wrote on X:

... “It is supposed to be easy for someone who has no cognitive impairment,” Dr. Ziad Nasreddine, who developed the test, told MarketWatch in 2020....

:---P :---P :---P
Donny, you're not ok.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Haley Roasts GOP Rival Over Indiana Primary Claim: ‘Trump Is Confused Again’

Nikki Haley questioned Donald Trump’s mental faculties Wednesday night after he publicly claimed that she wouldn’t appear on the ballot for the Indiana primary.

“Nikki Haley is not on the Ballot in Indiana because she didn’t get enough Petition Signatures—She missed the deadline!” Trump wrote in a Truth Social post about his final remaining challenger for the 2024 GOP nomination. “If she’s not on in Indiana, she’s not a serious Candidate.”

“Looks like Donald Trump is confused again,” Haley wrote in an X post replying to Trump’s claim. “Another reason why he’s too afraid to debate me.”

A spokesperson for the former South Carolina governor later confirmed to Politico reporter Adam Wren that Haley will, in fact, be on the ballot in Indiana. “We turned in more than double all the signatures required and they are being verified now as part of the process before the filing deadline on February 9,” the spokesperson was quoted as saying.
Opps.
The Indiana primary is set to take place on May 7, toward the end of the primary season....
In other words, Donny, Indiana is irrelevant. The nomination will be decided before then. Opps again.
... Haley, for her part, has vowed to remain in the race despite her early setbacks and is now seemingly going after her 77-year-old rival’s age and mental fitness. This week, her campaign launched a new series of attack ads titled “Grumpy Old Men,” criticizing both Trump and 81-year-old Biden as showing signs of cognitive decline.

She’s also called for mental competency tests for lawmakers over the age of 75. “Do we really want to go into an election with two fellas that are going to be president in their eighties?” Haley said at an event in New Hampshire earlier this month....
If Nikki Heat achieves nothing more than convince the electorate that Dolt .45 is at least as doddering and demented as Joltin' Joe has been portrayed by the RW, she will have done a great patriotic public service. Her anti-Trump ads here are killer :clap: We'll see what Dem primary races there are here, but I may very well grab a GQP ballot so I can vote for Haley (or Christie) and for wackadoodle Mark Robinson for Gov. The apparently far saner Bill Graham has been running tons of ads here. Maybe they've negated Robinson's massive primary lead in older polls:
https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/ ... h-carolina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTDikuFIU-s

Wingnut Robinson will be easy for the Dems, likely NC AG Josh Stein, to stomp in Nov.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Nikki, are you ok?

To win, Biden should say nothing for the next seven months. She's Donald stupid without the indictments.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Nikki and Donny, are you ok?

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:18 pm
To win, Biden should say nothing for the next seven months. She's Donald stupid without the indictments.

https://twitter.com/TheView/status/1753124229187252406
:roll: Nikki Heat luvs dem White supremacists :puke-left:

Donald Trump was seen leaving Trump Tower on Jan. 17 with red marks on his hand.
“Maybe it’s A.I." :wtf: :bs:
New Joe Biden Ad Torches 'Confused' Donald Trump's Ridiculous Gaffe Excuse
Biden's 2024 campaign pulls no punches with the 60-second spot.

... MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough noted as such last month, likening the Biden camp’s quick response to Trump gaffes as a “tight man-to-man defense” that “has to be driving Donald Trump crazy.”

“Donald Trump says something stupid, it’s up online, like, 15 seconds later. It’s on TikTok, it’s on YouTube, it’s on X, it’s on Instagram Reels,” said Scarborough.

The “Morning Joe” anchor added, “I’ve got to say, I think this is why Trump got away with this in the past because all his opponents were flat-footed. And maybe even the Biden campaign in 2020 didn’t have to do this as much as they’re doing in 2024.”
:---P
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Nikki and Donny, are you ok?

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:18 pm

“Donald Trump says something stupid, it’s up online, like, 15 seconds later. It’s on TikTok, it’s on YouTube, it’s on X, it’s on Instagram Reels,” said Scarborough.

Never ever fails to crack me up. :laughing-rolling:

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Omfg!
It IS real. :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I see it.

Dolt .45 doesn't get photoshop and deep fakes, does he?
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

‘Completely Insane’: Trump Mocked Over ‘Delusional’ Question For MAGA Fans
The former president wants to know if he looks like the King of Rock and Roll.
He’s completely insane
Delusional and egomaniacal Donald Trump thinks he looks like Elvis Presley.
Ben Meiselas
(MeidasTouch Co-Founder, Los Angeles Magazine Owner, Kaepernick Partner, Geragos Global Partner, Aliu & Co. Partner, USC Law Lecturer)

So it appears that Trump confusing Nikki Haley with his deranged conspiracy about Nancy Pelosi and Trump randomly posting that he looks like Elvis (he does not) has people finally seeing just how delusional, cognitively impaired, and utterly weird Trump’s campaign is. Well, I have been covering all of Donald Trump’s speeches for my reporting with the MeidasTouch Network and it’s just been mind boggling how the media has sought to normalize what can only be described as the strangest and weirdest thing ever. Here is what goes down at a typical Trump speech:

1. He comes out to the playing of the “January 6 Anthem” song which he recorded with some of the most dangerous J6 rioters in jail.

2. He brags how his song with the J6 rioters gets more downloads than Taylor Swift (it does not)

3. He spends a few minutes talking about passing cognitive exams, and how the audience would not pass the exam, but because he is really smart (he is not) he is able to ace the exam.

4. He praises Viktor Orban, the leader of Hungary, who Trump says is the most respected leader in Europe (he is not).

5. He praises President Xi and says he is very strong and rules over 1 billion people with an iron fist and Hollywood couldn’t find an actor as tough as President Xi.

6. He praises Putin and says people say it’s a bad thing he gets along with Putin but he thinks it’s a good thing.

7. He makes weird noises reenacting lifting weights with a trans woman and he says “mommy I can’t do it. Mommy. Ughhh, uhh, mommy help me.”

8. He says he doesn’t like seeing President Biden at the beach and says he has a better body than Biden (he does not)

9. He talks about his hatred of windmills and his hatred of electric cars. He says he would rather be electrocuted than eaten by sharks however.

10. He praises the J6 insurrectionists and calls them hostages.

11. He whines about his court cases, attacks prosecutors, judges, and witnesses, and then praises “the great Alphonse Capone” and brags he was indicted more than Capone.

12. He quotes Hitler and says immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.

13. He says he wants to be a dictator on day 1.

14. He plays QAnon music, audience members often make QAnon sign with their hands, and he talks about how America is a failing nation.

15. He does a weird dance and leaves.
Wow.
Keith Olbermann⌚️

Dementia J. Trump now trying to convince his cult he's somehow like Elvis Presley.

You mean both brain-dead since 1977? You bet!
This is an actual post by Donald Trump proving that he's definitely gone off the deep end and is completely delusional. There is absolutely no resemblance between this jerk and Elvis Presley whatsoever. Dream on, doofus.
Republicans against Trump

“Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence, they are not sure of their self-worth and are easily upset by the slightest criticism.”
-Mayo Clinic
Trump's brain has left the building.
Of all the Elvis photos that don't resemble Trump, this may be the one that resembles him least

There is quite literally no resemblance 😂
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

He's got a point - I never heard that term.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump’s Awkward Verbal Stumble Has His Critics On A Roll
The former president's latest gaffe led to a quick reminder of one of his administration's biggest failures.

the term is “supply chains,” not “change,” & secondly, WTF, Donald?

4 years ago stores ran out of toilet paper when the supply chain broke. Folks got hand sanitizer & TP wholesale to re-sell, to gouge their neighbors.

Trump may have forgotten, we haven’t.
It's supply chain and it's a common term you illiterate psycho
Trump presidency was the only time I ever saw the store run out of toilet paper and milk.
Can’t we all just accept once and for all that this man is a complete moron and shouldn’t be trusted with a pair of scissors, let alone allowed within a million miles of the White House again?
It’s a national embarrassment that he’s even in the conversation at this point.
This is straight up gaslighting. Supply chains literally crumbled under Trump. Americans were fighting over toilet paper. And it’s supply chains, not change. 🤦‍♀️ His brain is mush.
Donald Trump doesn't even know what a fucking supply chain is. He really is the king of dumb people!
More tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

'Scare Tactic Much?': Critics Pounce On Trump Over Bonkers Pennsylvania Claim
The former president also ranted about taking the names of historical figures off schools as he warned about Democrats winning in November.

... Trump also mentioned efforts in the U.S. to reexamine naming things after historical figures, such as schools named for George Washington.

“That’s one even I thought was safe. Abraham Lincoln and George Washington, their names are now in danger,” he said....
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Finally.

Pennsyltucky shall rise 🫡
It should finally take its original name of New Wales
Ron Filipkowski

Fettermania has a nice ring to it.
:thumbup:
Ben Meiselas
(MeidasTouch Co-Founder, Los Angeles Magazine Owner, Kaepernick Partner, Geragos Global Partner, Aliu & Co. Partner, USC Law Lecturer)

You hit this one out the park Donald. Great speech.
:laughing-rolling:
It's funny how we've decided this shit is awesome and cool but when Biden mixes up a name he needs to resign
:think: :problem:
1312. ETTD.