The grifting continues....

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

The grifting continues....

Unread post by bannination »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cAIJhwIQhU

I just don't understand the alternate reality that republicans are living it. It's increasingly disconnected from our reality month by month.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: The grifting continues....

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:19 pm

I just don't understand the alternate reality that republicans are living it. It's increasingly disconnected from our reality month by month.
Grift?

Whatever could you mean?

It's not a good grift unless you throw in some religious Wingnuttery.....oh, wait.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:52 pm
This may be the most effective deterrent yet.

If I was crossing the border and saw this shit I'd think twice about where I'm going.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:

Poorly educated dim-witted Whites cannot face their individual and collective failure, so they are vulnerable to anyone who puts forth an 'other' to blame. Wimps.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:26 pm
bannination wrote:

Poorly educated dim-witted Whites cannot face their individual and collective failure, so they are vulnerable to anyone who puts forth an 'other' to blame. Wimps.
It's got to be more than education. I mean yeah, education plays its part... but it has got to be more.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:38 pm
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:

It's got to be more than education. I mean yeah, education plays its part... but it has got to be more.
Agreed. I also called them "dim-witted", cowardly, twice, and gullible.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:38 pm
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:

Lead pipes.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Along with the factors already mentioned, I'd add loss of respect for the institution of government. When you start thinking that everybody is stupid, crooked, incompetent, and out to screw you, you lose the ability to distinguish between even broad good and evil. If you apply false equivalencies to everything, just quit thinking. Remember Reagan - "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." It's a short distance from there to "government shut-down is good" or "let's tear it all down."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:

It's even worse:

"Frightening": Experts alarmed after Texas border "invaded" by far-right "God's Army" convoy

:o :sick: :obscene-birdiered:
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:31 pm
bannination wrote:

It's even worse:

"Frightening": Experts alarmed after Texas border "invaded" by far-right "God's Army" convoy

:o :sick: :obscene-birdiered:
I heard they were pretty upset when they got there and realized there wasn't an invasion. Made lots of money baptizing people though.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:21 pm
I heard they were pretty upset when they got there and realized there wasn't an invasion. Made lots of money baptizing people though.
:thumbup: Cattle trough baptisms are unique and deeply meaningful experiences. Ask a Mooonie.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:26 pm
bannination wrote:
:thumbup: Cattle trough baptisms are unique and deeply meaningful experiences. Ask a Mooonie.
Couldn’t they have used the river? I heard that there’s one along the border.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:
Quick question:
Have you ever
milked a cow?
They call me Creamy Tawdry.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

.Oomba. wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:14 am
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:
Quick question:
Have you ever
milked a cow?
I spent a summer on a dairy farm as a tween, and owned a milk-producing nanny goat as a young adult. Ftr, I've also engaged with Moonies a time or two, though I've never milked one. I prefer livestock overall :wave:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:47 am
Can't get to it - razor wire trumps god. Opps :lol:

Not Moonies, or even Mooonies ;) , nor racist caravaners, but I stumbled on this, billy.pilgrim:

'It Was Such a Move of God': Spontaneous Mass Baptism Event at Auburn

The comments are scary enthusiastic. Maybe CBN News blocks critical and mocking posts.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:33 am
.Oomba. wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:14 am
Vrede too wrote:
bannination wrote:
Quick question:
Have you ever
milked a cow?
I spent a summer on a dairy farm as a tween, and owned a milk-producing nanny goat as a young adult. Ftr, I've also engaged with Moonies a time or two, though I've never milked one. I prefer livestock overall :wave:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:47 am
Can't get to it - razor wire trumps god. Opps :lol:

Not Moonies, or even Mooonies ;) , nor racist caravaners, but I stumbled on this, billy.pilgrim:

'It Was Such a Move of God': Spontaneous Mass Baptism Event at Auburn

The comments are scary enthusiastic. Maybe CBN News blocks critical and mocking posts.
Auburn is located in Alabama
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:27 pm
Auburn is located in Alabama
I know, nothing to do with a border river, just an interesting xtian dunking. I preferred keggers.
1312. ETTD.