Wingnut Conspiracists Go Full Retard!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Wingnut Conspiracists Go Full Retard!

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

If it wasn't for your weather, Canada would be overrun with Americans. Give thanks to the cold!

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Unread post by DooHickey »

O Really wrote:So how long before Obama's "private" swearing in become a "secret" ceremony where he refused to use a Bible...
I already smell a court battle brewing. It's possible that in the future all presidents will have to be sworn in in secret ceremonies if the ACLU and other atheist organizations have their way. After all, swearing in ceremonies using a Bible and saying "So Help Me God" is government-endorsed religion in it's finest form! Not only that, but today, (Tuesday) President Obama will have the audacity to attend a prayer breakfast!!

What in hell is this country coming to? Oh, wait....

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Stinger wrote:
DooHickey wrote:
Stinger wrote:Try growing a brain, my fine young man :roll:
Thanks for playing, you brilliant person you......Get that, illiterate twit?
It appears that Stinger is the liberal version of that wack-job Homerfobe. They have identical mouths. :lol:
It appears DoucheHickey missed the part where Pantywaist62(IQ) started name-calling.
Hypocrisy from the cons. Not the first time. Won't be the last.
I rest my case. Despite the fact that Stinger's reply and my quote of the same was edited in Stinger's favor, any closing arguments, Counselor(s)? Do I detect bias in the editing of comments by the Administrator or Moderator?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Wow, I wrote up a big post, but apparently forgot to hit submit or it disappeared.

Anyway, I think Doohickey is referring to the word filter that replaced some of stingers words, (which affects everyone and isn't biased).

... more on this when I get a chance.

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Vrede wrote: You fail civics, simple research and law, again.

Swearing, a Bible, "So help me God", and prayer breakfasts are all optional depending on the POTUS' religiosity, and are thus perfectly constitutional. What in hell are this country's law schools coming to that a lawyer does not know these things and is incapable of rapidly finding them out? Oh, wait....it's DooHickey.
I forgot. This is a thread about full retard; or else you would have seen the snarky of my post. Instead, as ususal, you chose to point out the legalities of oaths, etc., in order to dumb me down. Oh wait, I forgot. It's Vrede, the high and mighty all knowing one.
Vrede wrote:Are those not the words you posted to page 2? If not, I think there are ways of finding out who altered your post.
No they're not and you know it. What you said is dumb as hell. "Are those not the words you posted", and "I think there are ways of finding out who altered your post". I don't really care who altered them. I'm merely pointing out that Stinger's words were altered, whereas Homie can say what he pleases.

I pointed out Stinger's trashy mouth, and because he is one of your clones, you or Banni changed his words; whereas Homie's junk is left intact in order to receive your scathing ridicule.

Stinger replied to Partisan62 "Try growing a brain, f**ktard". Either you or Banni changed it. Banni wrote "Anyway, I think Doohickey is referring to the word filter that replaced some of stingers words,". That's a laugh. A word filter? Words filters replace offensive words with ***** or $%#@, they don't change wording. Besides, Stinger calling someone "My fine young man" is about as likely to happen as a tree growing in downtown Brooklyn. Get a life and man up.

bannination
Captain

Looks like some kind of muslim fist bump, the cons should probably check in on this as well.

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Stinger wrote:Hey, Pantywaist62 . . . look who's in the White House.
I see four pantywaists. :shock:

bannination
Captain

DooHickey wrote:
Vrede wrote: You fail civics, simple research and law, again.

Swearing, a Bible, "So help me God", and prayer breakfasts are all optional depending on the POTUS' religiosity, and are thus perfectly constitutional. What in hell are this country's law schools coming to that a lawyer does not know these things and is incapable of rapidly finding them out? Oh, wait....it's DooHickey.
I forgot. This is a thread about full retard; or else you would have seen the snarky of my post. Instead, as ususal, you chose to point out the legalities of oaths, etc., in order to dumb me down. Oh wait, I forgot. It's Vrede, the high and mighty all knowing one.
Vrede wrote:Are those not the words you posted to page 2? If not, I think there are ways of finding out who altered your post.
No they're not and you know it. What you said is dumb as hell. "Are those not the words you posted", and "I think there are ways of finding out who altered your post". I don't really care who altered them. I'm merely pointing out that Stinger's words were altered, whereas Homie can say what he pleases.

I pointed out Stinger's trashy mouth, and because he is one of your clones, you or Banni changed his words; whereas Homie's junk is left intact in order to receive your scathing ridicule.

Stinger replied to Partisan62 "Try growing a brain, f**ktard". Either you or Banni changed it. Banni wrote "Anyway, I think Doohickey is referring to the word filter that replaced some of stingers words,". That's a laugh. A word filter? Words filters replace offensive words with ***** or $%#@, they don't change wording. Besides, Stinger calling someone "My fine young man" is about as likely to happen as a tree growing in downtown Brooklyn. Get a life and man up.

Oh really? Then why don't you try typing fucktard, you fucktard.

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

bannination wrote: Oh really? Then why don't you try typing fine young man, you fine young man
What part of "Besides, Stinger calling someone "My fine young man" is about as likely to happen...." did you miss?
Vrede wrote:No, I didn't know what specifically you were referring to since you chose to not be clear about what the hell you were talking about. Your new unfounded accusation is noted.
It's very weird, possibly an unexpected consequence of Banni's recent modifications, but it's not our doing.

Image You're a liar. And a lousy one at that.

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Vrede wrote: He didn't miss anything, dummy. Stinger did not post "fine young man" and it wasn't altered by Banni or a Moderator. The system is doing it, as we've explained several times now.
So you're Bannination's mouthpiece now? (as asked of you in another post)

Image You're still a liar. And a lousy one at that.
Last edited by DooHickey on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

fucktard
OK, I posted the word, without asterisks, spelled F U C K T A R D.

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Vrede wrote:
Vrede wrote: :lol: She posted again and repeated the charge without trying it. What an idiot! Or should I say, "fine young woman"?
And one more time, this is hilarious.

Really, try posting "f**ktard" without the asterisks and see what instantly appears before any of us can mess with it.

Or, make a fool of yourself, again, fine young woman. Please.
Yeah. It was the system alright. After it was set to change Stinger's remarks. It's hilarious for sure.
What an idiot! Or should I say, "fine young woman"?

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

O Really wrote:fine young man
Does that make you feel more manly now?

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Jesus Christ on a forklift . . . can y'all put it on hold for about 4 minutes so I can microwave some more popcorn?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

DooHickey wrote:
O Really wrote:fine young man
Does that make you feel more manly now?
It's not an expression I personally use, actually. But it was in fact an auto-correct. Try it yourself, as Vrede suggested.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Don't tell him. This is too good.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Since your all on a censorship kick, watch this. Have a hanky ready! :lol:

The Colbert Report
Last edited by Leo Lyons on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Vrede wrote:Having finally realized that we were correct all along about the system changing the word, DooHickey now doubles down by positing (sic) that it was set up by Banni specifically to "improve" Stinger's use of a particular vulgarity and is too much of a "pantywaist" to retract and apologize for saying that I was lying about it. Yep, she's a fine young woman.

I see what Doohickey's argument is because I saw Stinger's original posting too. Why did it appear and stay as long as it did if censoring was in place at the time? Why was it censored after the fact if the same word can't be typed now?

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Works fine for me. I type "FUCKTARD," I see "F U C K T A R D." I'm pretty sure I know why.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

fuсktard

Where there's a will .. .. 8-)
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..