Pro-Choice Leftists: The Most Despicable Creatures on Earth

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Pro-Choice Leftists: The Most Despicable Creatures on Ea

Unread post by bannination »

To me life is life. It either meets that very basic definition or it doesn't. It's a quirk of human nature or dare I say survival of the fittest that we treat all life differently depending on the circumstances.

Hey, good match on similar topics "SCUM of the EARTH" by no one other than Colonel Taylor.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I was thinking of the logic of life begins at conception. Let's say it does. People still don't
consider a day old fetus to be the same as a day old baby, even if logic is there. That's
just the way it is for most folks.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Partisan62 wrote: Neither you nor Vrede or any of these leftists ...yada yada.
OKfine. What-everr. Are you going to address Banni's question above on this page, and mine related to it?

O Really
Admiral

Thanks for your response.

O Really
Admiral

Did you notice Parti [took] "exception to your statement that "nothing is absolute". Death for an unborn infant IS absolute"

Strange, I would have thought Parti would be a believer in the afterlife.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

It's not basically about science, it's about how people feel about something like
this. Scientifically it may be correct to say that life begins at conception, but
even so many people don't consider a one day old fetus the same as a day
old baby and that's an emotional reaction, not a scientific one. So a woman who
is raped and impregnated should be forced to deliver the rapist's offspring?
NFW.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Bungalow Bill wrote:So a woman who is raped and impregnated should be forced to deliver the rapist's offspring?
NFW.
This would go over well in some states she can't give up the child for adoption without the rapist's consent. It already gives the rapist leverage: "Don't prosecute me for raping you, and I'll consent to you putting the brat up for adoption."

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Bungalow Bill wrote:So a woman who is raped and impregnated should be forced to deliver the rapist's offspring?
NFW.
That's what the Pub legislator in New Mexico introduced.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/01 ... -evidence/

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Yes, just when you think the nutjobs can't get any more crazy, they do.

I'm surprised he supports abortion in the case of danger to the life of
the mother.

Sometime Lefty
Flight Lieutenant

Unread post by Sometime Lefty »

Bungalow Bill wrote:Yes, just when you think the nutjobs can't get any more crazy, they do.

the mother.
Yep seems Parti IS pro-abortion. Just draws a different line then "The Most Despicable Creatures on Earth" but in the end, Parti kills innocent babies.

O Really
Admiral

Sometime Lefty wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:Yes, just when you think the nutjobs can't get any more crazy, they do.

the mother.
Yep seems Parti IS pro-abortion. Just draws a different line then "The Most Despicable Creatures on Earth" but in the end, Parti kills innocent babies.
It should be interesting to see how he walks himself back from that. Particularly after the lambasting he gave those "despicable leftists" about valuing one life more than another.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

The actual living beat the prospective living just about every time.
That's just the way it is.

O Really
Admiral

So Parti - how'd you happen to become such an adamant anti-abortionist?

O Really
Admiral

Vrede wrote:
O Really wrote:So Parti - how'd you happen to become such an adamant anti-abortionist?
Racial slavery is illegal and he's rapidly losing on sexual orientation discrimination. What's an inadequate, insecure and fearful straight white boy to do? Pick on girls, of course.
Could be, but I'm thinking it's more personal than that. It's not just politics. Dude's waaay to the edge.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

The main thing is that he can put up enough bluster to fool himself into believing he's kicked some rhetorical ass. The boy really wants to impress everyone with his keen intellect and impeccable logic ... but he's stuck with a musket in a full-auto world.

O Really
Admiral

Well, Parti, you're entitled to your own opinion, farfeteched as it might be, but you've got a bit of a conundrum. Your primary objection to abortion seems to be on moral grounds, generally religiously based. NTTAWWT, but in the US, everybody is not required to have the same moral standards. They are, however, all required to follow laws. So if abortion is legal, which it is, and you want to make it illegal based on your personal beliefs, is it not clear as the nose on your face that you are attempting to use the government to enforce your beliefs on others? Nobody is required to have an abortion; nobody is required to support abortions for others; nobody is required to perform abortions. Everybody's beliefs get accommodated as the law currently is. Your way is no different from the Taliban way, in principle.

O Really
Admiral

Oh, Lordy, now he's going to argue that only the exact original words in the Constitutional count, and that the Supreme Court's decisions don't count.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Partisan62 wrote:
Stinger wrote:The main thing is that he can put up enough bluster to fool himself into believing he's kicked some rhetorical ass. The boy really wants to impress everyone with his keen intellect and impeccable logic ... but he's stuck with a musket in a full-auto world.
Your empty reply above is all the ammunition that I ever need to deal with the likes of you.

Your empty reply preceding this is all I ever need to prove that you're a lightweight simpleton who lives on delusions of adequacy. You haven't dealt with anything, dumbass. You just posted more empty bluster and claimed another imaginary victory.

Judging from the overreaction, I guess my remark struck a nerve.

Cowards like you always stay on the outside of the ring, just as you did with this post.

Cowards like you always run around spouting nonsense and claiming imaginary victories, just as you did with this post.

Debate the issue or get lost, you mental runt. (in your case, that "r" should have been a "c", but I'm trying to stay out of your gutter).

Post a topic worthy of debate, you mental runt, and stop the pretense of having any class at all. Cowards like you always make low-class, trashy posts and then pretentiously blame others for your behavior.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Partisan62 wrote:YOU are trying to impose your immorality on me by demanding that you retain the right to kill children.
And this is what passes for logic in Pantywaist62's world. Too funny.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Partisan62 wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Partisan62 wrote:
Stinger wrote:The main thing is that he can put up enough bluster to fool himself into believing he's kicked some rhetorical ass. The boy really wants to impress everyone with his keen intellect and impeccable logic ... but he's stuck with a musket in a full-auto world.
Your empty reply above is all the ammunition that I ever need to deal with the likes of you.

Your empty reply preceding this is all I ever need to prove that you're a lightweight simpleton who lives on delusions of adequacy. You haven't dealt with anything, dumbass. You just posted more empty bluster and claimed another imaginary victory.

Judging from the overreaction, I guess my remark struck a nerve.

Cowards like you always stay on the outside of the ring, just as you did with this post.

Cowards like you always run around spouting nonsense and claiming imaginary victories, just as you did with this post.

Debate the issue or get lost, you mental runt. (in your case, that "r" should have been a "c", but I'm trying to stay out of your gutter).

Post a topic worthy of debate, you mental runt, and stop the pretense of having any class at all. Cowards like you always make low-class, trashy posts and then pretentiously blame others for your behavior.
Still devoid of content; Et tu, Brute. (Especially apropos, what with "Brute" being the Latin equivalent of "Dumbass.")

Still devoid of content.

do you have any original ideas?

Are you the ghost of Butt Ugly? Is that why you run around in the white sheets?

God help you, but you are so easy to abuse.

God help you, but you so easily amuse.

You got that fat ass kicked AGAIN!

You claim another delusional ass-kicking based on nothing more than your empty, stupid, lightweight bluster. God help you, but you so easily amuse.

And yes, that's the truth whether you agree or not, pussy boy.

That you delude yourself into imagining you accomplished something you never came close to? AGAIN? Yeppers, that's the truth alright, Pussywussy62, whether you agree or not..

"Overreaction"? That's so funny and ironic, considering YOUR pissed off, childish reaction above! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doubling down on your stupid, huh, Pussywussy69? You'll have to go back and point out MY pissed off reaction above. I missed it.

I was too busy laughing at the drivel you post. God help you, but you so easily amuse.

Yeah, you overreacted with your empty, stupid bluster and your chronic delusion of yet another imaginary "rhetorical ass kicking."

All you have done above is repeat what I said;

Au, contraire, mon pouf. I made a point. That's all I need to do to rub your nose in your own empty stupidity. A smarter man would figure that out, but it went right over your head.

you are like a ventriloquist's dummy.

You make the ventriloquist's dummy look like Einstein, Pussywussy69.

You speak only because I've got my arm so far up your ass that I can make your lips move.

You have some really sick fantasies. Thanks, but I'm not interested.

Again, participate in the debate (even posters as stupid as Vrede at least try) or get lost.

Again, post a topic worth debating, not a stupid diatribe, or get lost.

If you don't like the topic, go somewhere else....

The topic I commented on was the general lightweight nature of your commentary, the great stock you seem to put in your general lightweight commentary, your overall pretentiousness, and your delusional "rhetorical ass kickings." I like that topic. I may comment on it some more . . . if I'm really, really bored.

don't piss and moan from the back bleachers while I'm busy in the ring with O Really and Vrede.

Uh, Dumbass. Who's doing all the pissing and moaning here? I'm laughing my ass off . . . especially at the idea that you can hold your own with either O Really or Vrede.

Now that's funny.