Pro-Choice Leftists: The Most Despicable Creatures on Earth

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Pro-Choice Leftists: The Most Despicable Creatures on Ea

Unread post by bannination »

Title reminds me of Fox News headlines, except it would have been phrased as a question.

Pro-War Rightists: Are they the most despicable creatures? We're not saying they are, we're just asking!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

I see the wannabe troll has shown up with more "intellectual" banter. So ineffectual it's funny. Sort of like stand-up stupid.

And I thought pro-slavery bigots were the most despicable creatures on earth.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Stinger wrote:I see the wannabe troll has shown up with more "intellectual" banter. So ineffectual it's funny. Sort of like stand-up stupid. And I thought pro-slavery bigots were the most despicable creatures on earth.
You call your post intellectual? More like stand-up stupid. P62 didn't say anything in support of slavery, idiot.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

So some woman or women have an individual experience that changes their view on them personally having an abortion, yet they don't attempt to try to get the government to impose their view on others who may have different views. Yep, that's pretty despicable.

Voltaire said, "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. "

Anti-abortionists say, "I do not agree with what you have to say, and I'm going to try to get the government to keep you from saying it."

Dryer Vent
Pilot Officer

Unread post by Dryer Vent »

People like Partisan62 love the fetus in the womb but don't give a damn about the welfare of children after they're born.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Dryer Vent wrote:People like Partisan62 love the fetus in the womb but don't give a damn about the welfare of children after they're born.
You mean, of course, the welfare of parasites after they are born?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

...I would put the life of a mother over the life of a fetus every single time...
Indeed .. that is the recommendation of the Christian Bible as well.. ..
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

bannination
Captain

Crock Hunter wrote:
...I would put the life of a mother over the life of a fetus every single time...
Indeed .. that is the recommendation of the Christian Bible as well.. ..

Shhhhh, most of them have no idea what's in their bibles, they just like to carry them around and dress up. :angel:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

homerfobe wrote:
Stinger wrote:I see the wannabe troll has shown up with more "intellectual" banter. So ineffectual it's funny. Sort of like stand-up stupid. And I thought pro-slavery bigots were the most despicable creatures on earth.
You call your post intellectual?

No. Try reading. I was merely ridiculing Pantywaist for a false and pretentious claim to intellectual parity on the other thread. It was truly hilarious.

If you could read, you would have noticed that nowhere did I claim any sort of intellectual accomplishments in my posts.

How could I? I'm trying to get down to your level.

More like stand-up stupid. P62 didn't say anything in support of slavery, idiot.

He has repeatedly stood up for slave-owners and advocated the continuation of slavery until it was not longer convenient -- i.e. in perpetuity -- Dumbass.

Find an online troll school and enroll. A good troll would occasionally get something right.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Partisan62 wrote:
Stinger wrote:I see the wannabe troll has shown up with more "intellectual" banter. So ineffectual it's funny. Sort of like stand-up stupid.

And I thought pro-slavery bigots were the most despicable creatures on earth.
Step up, idiot.

When addressing you, I step down. Way down.

You obviously have no real response except insults...not exactly a sign of intelligence.

Blind hypocrisy to go with your delusions of adequacy. You're a hoot.

As far as my being ineffectual, you are probably right. You would have to have some semblance of morality, in addition to intelligence which you also lack,

Lots of different interpretations and expressions of morality. Since God apparently died and left you in charge, please let me know how making careers of helping those less fortunate that you fits into your morality.

"Judge not lest you be judged." Real Christians heed the word. Fake ones just heed it when convenient.

As far as the intelligence part, at least what I post doesn't get regularly debunked like the troll crap you post.

before you would recognize that abortion is the murder of a human being. Like this vile author that I excerpted from, you probably don't care when a child is butchered.

And you probably don't know Jack. Or S h i t, either.

Actually, that's a definite.

The Sandy Hook total of children killed happens every 10 minutes is the abortion mills in this country. Vile and despicable are too "ineffectual" to describe such evil.

And you'll be the loudest one whining to deny those very same children the opportunity to proper food, shelter, education, and healthcare. Just leave them in their shacks as did the massuhs you so worship.

"Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for to such belongeth the kingdom of God. ... Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

Good Christians heed the word. Frickin' hypocrites USE the word to prop up their own immoral desires.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I guess it's time to arrest a million or so people and charge them with first
degree murder, ASAP.

Banni

Unread post by Banni »

Bungalow Bill wrote:I guess it's time to arrest a million or so people and charge them with first
degree murder, ASAP.
Makes perfect sense!
:think:

I wonder when Partisan will turn himself in for all those wasted babies.

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Banni wrote:
Bungalow Bill wrote:I guess it's time to arrest a million or so people and charge them with first
degree murder, ASAP.
Makes perfect sense!
:think:

I wonder when Partisan will turn himself in for all those wasted babies.
Indeed ...

;)

bannination
Captain

Partisan62 wrote:
Vrede wrote:No, you did not get this straight, as usual. I did not bother reading your big government, women-hating post. I just saw the headline and then pointed out how ineffective your views are.
And here I am thinking that you are too stupid to get it, when reality is that you are too stupid to READ it. My post quotes two LEFTISTS who acknowledge that a "fetus" is a human being.

This thread is definitely about you, Vrede.

I'm curious, what's your position on pain medication during child birth? Since that specific pain is God punishment for sinning, isn't any pain medication given during child birth subverting God's will?

Thanks

bannination
Captain

Hm.... I guess partisan only follows the parts of his religion that he agrees with. What a surprise.
actual definition of life (growth after attachment to the uterine wall).
Wow, where'd you find that definition of life? Conservapedia?

bannination
Captain

Partisan62 wrote:
bannination wrote:Hm.... I guess partisan only follows the parts of his religion that he agrees with. What a surprise.
Wow, where'd you find that definition of life? Conservapedia?
Only you have introduced anything about religion. And I used common sense, something you are obviously unfamiliar with,
to understand that life is growth, and human growth begins at that point. A fertilized egg in a dish will not grow or mature. The natural
changes that occur with aging is life...and when those changes cease...it is death. THEN my religion instructs me as to what is next.
Find me a definition that makes more sense and I'm all ears, but please don't regurgitate the same old tired leftist nonsense that
are little more than excuses for abortion legality

At what politically arbitrary point do you believe life begins? Do you adhere to the stupid legal definition or some so called "scientific" limit.
Can you reconcile the fact that, healthy and left undisturbed, the same fertilized egg attached to the uterine wall will be your defined human child in about nine months? It is the same biological entity throughout those months; renaming it doesn't make it less human.

Look up "define life" in google. Get a dictionary. Use common sense. Your definition states that as soon as we can grow a human in a petri dish it's no longer alive.

Thanks for proving the other side correct, even if I still disagree with that definition.

Without looking it up I'm pretty sure cellular division starts long before it attaches to anything. (Which make you pro abortion.) per your definition.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Partisan62 wrote:At what politically arbitrary point do you believe life begins?
Though not political . . . 21 days after conception.. .. ..
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:
Partisan62 wrote:...A fertilized egg in a dish will not grow...
Yes it will. Maybe you should take a biology course before discussing, ummm, biology.
... however if left in the dish it won't grow into a human. YET.

It's hard to debate Partisan62 because he's wrong on sooo many levels. :crazy:

bannination
Captain

Partisan62 wrote:
Wow, you missed that one by a mile.....it's not where it is growing, it's the GROWTH that counts. :roll: If we ever develop a way to start growth outside the womb, at the point of growth beginning, that is a human life to be protected not aborted. Got it? Maybe you should stick to your forum duties.
Partisan62 wrote:actual definition of life (growth after attachment to the uterine wall).

Can't even keep up with yourself huh?

bannination
Captain

Partisan62 wrote:
bannination wrote:
Partisan62 wrote:
Wow, you missed that one by a mile.....it's not where it is growing, it's the GROWTH that counts. :roll: If we ever develop a way to start growth outside the womb, at the point of growth beginning, that is a human life to be protected not aborted. Got it? Maybe you should stick to your forum duties.
Partisan62 wrote:actual definition of life (growth after attachment to the uterine wall).

Can't even keep up with yourself huh?
When will you start keeping up? We have ONE place where growth can occur TODAY that will result in a human being....just as my statement above makes clear. IF you come up with another place (so far your petri dish idea is imaginary), let me know and I'll add it to the list.
it's not where it is growing, it's the GROWTH that counts.

Derp derp derp
-0-?