Pro-Choice Leftists: The Most Despicable Creatures on Earth

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Pro-Choice Leftists: The Most Despicable Creatures on Ea

Unread post by Boatrocker »

He's getting ready to declare victory and pronounce you boys to be recipients of imaginary ass whuppins. That's the usual exit strategy when a thread goes south.

Personally, I prefer the incoherent, post-deleting public meltdown hissys Tango used to throw on a couple of the old forums; more entertainment value for the buck. But I guess you had to be there to really appreciate those.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Banni

Unread post by Banni »

I figured that's how this debate would end.

:---P

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede wrote:
Banni wrote:I figured that's how this debate would end.

:---P
Unlikely with Partisan62, he runs away from his many factual screw-ups while still fighting lost and evil causes 150 years later.
Well if you start your argument with the position that the earth is flat, it's kinda hard to back off from that, so you're left with proceeding on to dinosaurs became extinct by falling off the edge of the world, and the moon landing was just a movie.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Partisan62 wrote: However, the effect of this murderous method of birth control
DOES result in a form of ethnic cleansing in the black community, as a relatively large number of abortion victims are innocent black children.
That could be true ... if it lowered the black birth rate, but the black birth rate is as high or higher than any other ethnic group.

You lose again.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Poor Partlybaked62 apparently seems to think that abortions are something new that started with Roe v. Wade. Abortions were already around and fairly commonplace. Roe v. Wade just made them safer.

mike
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by mike »

Stinger wrote:Poor Partlybaked62 apparently seems to think that abortions are something new that started with Roe v. Wade. Abortions were already around and fairly commonplace. Roe v. Wade just made them safer.
And, also, was the precursor to privacy of medical records (a good thing).

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Boatrocker wrote:He's getting ready to declare victory and pronounce you boys to be recipients of imaginary ass whuppins. That's the usual exit strategy when a thread goes south.
ImageImageImage

Ain' that the truth. And he'll remind you of his little flights of fantasy at every opportunity, the scale of the imaginary "bludgeoning" increasing with every telling.

I bet he won a lot of King on the Mountain games . . . when no one else was on the playground.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Partisan62 wrote:
Show me ANYWHERE else where a fertilized egg will grow into a human being and not a pot roast, ,then you'll look a lot less stupid.

Moving the goalposts, also known as raising the bar, is an informal logically fallacious argument in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. In other words, after a goal has been scored, the goalposts are moved farther to discount the attempt. This attempts to leave the impression that an argument had a fair hearing while actually reaching a preordained conclusion.

In other words, you lose.

O Really
Admiral

Sorry, Parti - you haven't kicked anyone's butt because you're arguing a point not in dispute. Nobody is saying that a two-week old fetus isn't living tissue. All tissue in a living human is living tissue. The question isn't whether the fetus is living, but whether it is a viable person, who individually and independently is subject to protection and jurisdiction of the law. As you pointed out, there isn't any magical one day in which a fetus becomes viable, but it's well established that it's not in the first trimester, which is the only time non-health related abortions are legal. Record I believe is 22 weeks, just a couple weeks shy of the end of the second trimester.

bannination
Captain

The logical conclusion of Partisan's argument is that it is in fact not alive until it's transported out of the petri dish. His definition of life states so, even though the real definition of life is quite different. When we are able to grow a human being in the lab, he won't consider that person alive! Frightening! He's more pro abortion than I am by that definition.

It is funny that he thinks his argument is sound logically. Oh well, he'll keep digging I'm sure.

bannination
Captain

Partisan62 wrote:
I made a point and you did not answer. You missed the "kick" completely while, at my turn, my cleat lodged in your sphincter. As far as "game play", YOU ran off the field without answering the original question: If not as I have stated, where does life begin in the twisted minds of supporters of abortion....and DEFEND your answer. Are you intellectually able to do that? Or are you going to run away again?

ctrl - f "where does life begin" ----> Phrase not found.

Nice try. Still dodging eh? What does the answer even matter? A single celled organism is alive by definition, but that has little to do with what you want to do, that is, control women's rights.

:oII

bannination
Captain

Partisan62 wrote:
Still too stupid to answer the question, dumbass? Dodging is your game, not mine. Here's another question: have you got balls enough to answer the question? I doubt it.
Dodging a question you never asked. Keep up.

bannination
Captain

Partisan62 wrote:
bannination wrote:
Partisan62 wrote:
Still too stupid to answer the question, dumbass? Dodging is your game, not mine. Here's another question: have you got balls enough to answer the question? I doubt it.
Dodging a question you never asked. Keep up.
Yesterday, 12:47 pm, directed to you:

"At what politically arbitrary point do you believe life begins? Do you adhere to the stupid legal definition or some so called "scientific" limit.
Can you reconcile the fact that, healthy and left undisturbed, the same fertilized egg attached to the uterine wall will be your defined human child in about nine months?"

Never answered. No, you had to go down the rabbit hole with an idiot like Vrede.

Yep, confirmed: Ball-less banni....if they call him "nuts", it's definitely all in his head.
Someone answered your question too and you never addressed it.

I already answered the question indirectly by stating how many babies you've killed by masturbating.

So, what's your point?

O Really
Admiral

Partisan62 wrote:
O Really wrote:Sorry, Parti - you haven't kicked anyone's butt because you're arguing a point not in dispute. Nobody is saying that a two-week old fetus isn't living tissue. All tissue in a living human is living tissue. The question isn't whether the fetus is living, but whether it is a viable person, who individually and independently is subject to protection and jurisdiction of the law. As you pointed out, there isn't any magical one day in which a fetus becomes viable, but it's well established that it's not in the first trimester, which is the only time non-health related abortions are legal. Record I believe is 22 weeks, just a couple weeks shy of the end of the second trimester.
You are making a legal argument while a life hangs in the balance. ...etc
I'm making a legal argument because it's a legal issue. You find it a moral issue, which is fine for you individually, but you can't enforce your morality on others without benefit of law. A moral person lives by his own morals, and may attempt to teach those morals to others. Once you try to require others to follow your morals, you get into an issue of law. Nobody would argue with you if you said you believed that because life starts at [whenever] you would never have an abortion. The argument begins when you want to make others go along with your beliefs.

O Really
Admiral

Partisan62 wrote: Keep talking...at every statement, you dig a little deeper. :lol: To you, it's somehow "government oppression" to save the life of an unborn child, despite the fact that "we the people" have always believed that murder is evil. You are just despicable enough to try to change the definition of murder to make your support of killing children legal. You support the "freedom" to murder, and dare call me a wingnut, you stupid bitch.
Nope. "Murder" is a legal term, and it doesn't apply to legal abortion, no matter how much you might like it to. Feel free to use "killing" if you like.

bannination
Captain

Coward.
Yeah, I didn't think you had anything.

O Really
Admiral

Partisan62 wrote:
Murder was made a legal term, but is not exclusively so. Many murders/killings go unpunished legally, but still result in the loss of an innocent life. Please don't start pretending to be a disciple of the likes of Vrede by splitting rhetorical hairs.
I'm a Libran lawyer. Nothing is absolute. Everything is negotiable. Everything has an "other hand." I split hairs for a living. Your argument works well as a moral point of view. Not so well from a scientific view. Practically pure mental floss from a legal view.

bannination
Captain

Is there any point where abortion is acceptable to you Partisan? Some people have exceptions, that's why I'm asking.

O Really
Admiral

bannination wrote:Is there any point where abortion is acceptable to you Partisan? Some people have exceptions, that's why I'm asking.
Yeah, I'd be interested in that answer, too. And while you're at it, Parti, since you've staked out some pretty extreme views on abortion, what do you think ought to be the penalty, if any, for someone who has an abortion or somebody who performs an abortion?

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Let's face it, for whatever reason(s), most people do not consider a one day old fetus
to be the same as a one day old baby. Perhaps it's not completely logical, but it's a
quirk of human nature, which is why many people are pro-choice.