I found Homerfobe!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

I found Homerfobe!

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

bannination
Captain

Re: I found Homerfobe!

Unread post by bannination »

Alabama? I'm surprised they didn't give him a commendation.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Vrede wrote:Has homerfobe posted racism?
Yes.
homerfobe wrote:You idiotic bunch of ignorant dipshit moonbats. You all have your heads so far up Obama's ass you can't see the results of a local success story without giving your head pick-a-ninny some sort of credit for it. The dumb shit did say "he didn't build that", and you, in your blind wallowing, blame the conservative news media for building it up to be a lie.

bannination
Captain

I found homerfobe's daughter as well, kind of puts things in perspective.

Seriously she's awesome and worth listening to. Especially for those that have no perspective of what being gay might be like. She's cute too, makes me wanna be a lesbian...... :wtf:

bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:
bannination wrote:I found homerfobe's daughter...
That assumes that homerfobe is or ever was straight and, if so, that any woman would have had sex with him.

Ah! I feel so stupid! Why would I make an assumption like that? :clap: :-||

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

bannination wrote:I found homerfobe's daughter as well, kind of puts things in perspective.
Seriously she's awesome and worth listening to. Especially for those that have no perspective of what being gay might be like. She's cute too, makes me wanna be a lesbian...... :wtf:
She's not my daughter. She would have been disowned long ago, and I don't give a rats ass what being gay is like. How do we know you aren't a lesbian, NTIGAD.
Vrede wrote:That assumes that homerfobe is or ever was straight and, if so, that any woman would have had sex with him.
Is and still am. (still good and straight too) I've had, and am still having my goodly share of women, thanks for asking.
bannination wrote:Ah! I feel so stupid!
It's always obvious.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

homerfobe wrote: I've had, and am still having my goodly share of women, thanks for asking.

Right. As long as the air compressor works and you have your patch kit.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Hey Stinger---how many of those damn dolls you got anyway? That's the second picture of your dollys you've shown us; have you no shame? From the looks of the grimace on your face, it appears that dolly sprung a leak and your check-valve failed sending a rush of air up your weenie to your brain-----hence---airhead!!!

ImageImageImage

Now try to dismiss that as an internet copy and paste. Pervert!

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I don't think he was lost in the first place, except in his own wingnuttiness. I don't like to
tattle on a member who is no longer here, but I believe Mr. B had a "going out of business"
sale where he got rid of his collection at bargain basement prices. At least that's what I
heard.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Bungalow Bill wrote:I don't think he was lost in the first place, except in his own wingnuttiness. I don't like to tattle on a member who is no longer here, but I believe Mr. B had a "going out of business"sale where he got rid of his collection at bargain basement prices. At least that's what I heard.
Who was lost from what/where? :-0?>

It appears that Stinger bought the entire inventory. He sure likes to show them off.
(hey Stinger; better get that check-valve in your weenie fixed)

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:Hey Stinger---how many of those damn dolls you got anyway? That's the second picture of your dollys you've shown us; have you no shame? From the looks of the grimace on your face, it appears that dolly sprung a leak and your check-valve failed sending a rush of air up your weenie to your brain-----hence---airhead!!!

ImageImageImage

Now try to dismiss that as an internet copy and paste. Pervert!
They're not my dolls any more than those stupid little emoticons are your emoticons. Sorry you're so stupid.

Really. It must be a bummer.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Ummm the title of the thread is I found Homerfobe.

Yep, homie isn't too happy about black people or gays. A double dipper.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

The most credible denial we can expect from Homerfobe is "I'm not gay, but $20 is $20."

homerfobe
Ensign

Stinger wrote:They're not my dolls any more than those stupid little emoticons are your emoticons.
Look now who's denying. Your repressed urges coming back to you Stinger, as in "I did not have sex with my latex gal!?" Already noted that you have a great collection of online blow-up doll websites.
rstrong wrote:The most credible denial we can expect from Homerfobe is "I'm not gay, but $20 is $20."
So what sliding pay scale do you use? I hear Canucks give great cold weather discounts; except on Sundays when they can't get to a drugstore.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

homerfobe wrote: Look now who's denying. Not denying. Stating a fact. They're not "mine." They're images posted on the internet.

Your repressed urges coming back to you Stinger, as in "I did not have sex with my latex gal!?" Not at all. I don't turn every thread into a conversation about blow-up dolls. I don't come back and repeatedly obsess about blow-up dolls. I posted 2, TWO, dos, deux pictures, both in relation to you and your hang-ups and lame attempts to compensate for your perceived lack of masculinity. Thanks for playing. Please try again.

Already noted that you have a great collection of online blow-up doll websites. Already noted that you're really stupid. Get someone to teach what an online search engine is. Ask them about Google. Also noted: the doll picture really seemed to get a rise out of you.

P.S. I have posted far less pictures of blow-up dolls than you have posted pictures of gays, ... especially outrageous drag queens. What should we presume from that little factoid? Hmmmm?

homerfobe
Ensign

Stinger wrote:
homerfobe wrote: Look now who's denying. Not denying. Stating a fact. They're not "mine." They're images posted on the internet.
OK already! Don't bust a vessel! (oh, wait! in that photo you're about to...oh, never mind)

Your repressed urges coming back to you Stinger, as in "I did not have sex with my latex gal!?" Not at all. I don't turn every thread into a conversation about blow-up dolls. I don't come back and repeatedly obsess about blow-up dolls. I posted 2, TWO, dos, deux pictures, both in relation to you and your hang-ups and lame attempts to compensate for your perceived lack of masculinity. Thanks for playing. Please try again.
Ummm...you started the blow-up doll thing. My posts were concerned with the filthiness of homosexuality.

Already noted that you have a great collection of online blow-up doll websites.Already noted that you're really stupid. Get someone to teach what an online search engine is. Ask them about Google. Also noted: the doll picture really seemed to get a rise out of you.
Obviously not as much a 'rise' as you get/got. You're the one in the photo 'rising to the occasion'.

P.S. I have posted far less pictures of blow-up dolls than you have posted pictures of gays, ... especially outrageous drag queens. What should we presume from that little factoid? Hmmmm?
That you prefer blow-up dolls and I hate queers?
Better to try to appear macho and deny everything.
Last edited by homerfobe on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote:homerfobe is working so hard to find himself. :clap:
I know exactly what I'm about and where I am and it's not under a rainbow colored blanket.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Vrede wrote:Unless there's a rainbow colored blanket on the top shelf of the closet.
ImageImageImage

It's up there. He knows it' up there. He just doesn't want to look and confirm it. Better to try to appear macho and deny everything.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote:Unless there's a rainbow colored blanket on the top shelf of the closet.
Stinger wrote:It's up there. He knows it' up there.
Yeah, I know it's there; I took it off a dead queer who was trampled in a gay pride parade, kept it as a souvenir.
Either of you wanna buy it? Maybe it'll help boost your macho images.

ImageImageImage