Immigration

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Immigration

Unread post by O Really »

I hope the feds haul his sorry fat ass off to prison, introduce him to the general population, and then not feed him.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Irony:

Leaked ICE Manual Shows Gov't Allowing Informants To Engage In Illegal Behavior, Impersonate Lawyers, Journalists, And Doctors

ICE Seizes Over 1 Million Websites With No Due Process; Apparently Unaware That Copyright & Trademark Are Different

What part of "illegal" don't they understand?

Tell DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen: Resign immediately.
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall

$159,337 of $100.0M goal

Update 1

Folks, our friends at RAICES have officially taken over the withdraw process for the funds that have been raised.

Over the past few weeks, more than 7,000 of you raised nearly $160,000 for RAICES to help refugee and immigrant families. Even GoFundMe donated! ...
RAICES did well earlier last year, too.

They Wanted to Raise $1,500 for Immigrant Families at the Border. They Got Over $20 Million.

:clap:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Backfiring on Lou "Really Bad Toupe" Dobbs. @onion9@

Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
#LDTPoll: Do you support President Trump's decision to keep the government closed as long as necessary to build the wall and keep our nation secure?
Yes
35%
No
65%
241,473 votes · 14 hours left
6:26 PM · Jan 4, 2019 · Twitter Web Client
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:41 pm
Backfiring on Lou "Really Bad Toupe" Dobbs....
... among largely Lou "Really Bad Toupe" Dobbs followers! :lol:
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

How did we miss this?!

:laughing-rollingred:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:41 pm
How did we miss this?!

:thumbup: No one can keep track of all of the ways that Trumpettes are shown to be self-defeating idiots.

AP FACT CHECK: Do ex-presidents back Trump wall? They say no

Interesting research project - Have our living ex-presidents EVER unanimously called the sitting POTUS a liar before?

It's Herbert Hoover and Nixon that he's talking to, same places POSPOTUS gets his economic and ethics advice.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:09 am
bannination wrote:
How did we miss this?!

:thumbup: No one can keep track of all of the ways that Trumpettes are shown to be self-defeating idiots.

Interesting research project - Have our living ex-presidents EVER unanimously called the sitting POTUS a liar before?

It's Herbert Hoover and Nixon that he's talking to, same places POSPOTUS gets his economic and ethics advice.

It's time to admit how wrong you are. Acceptance makes us all better.

Here's proof - the ((DEEP STATE)) is going down.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave ... ign=bestof
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:09 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:09 am
bannination wrote:
How did we miss this?!

It's time to admit how wrong you are. Acceptance makes us all better.

Here's proof - the ((DEEP STATE)) is going down.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/dave ... ign=bestof
Has Neoplacebo been sharing his mushrooms?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

8-)

bannination
Captain

I was a bit concerned about giving them any information, but, after reading about them, that's a pretty cool company... :thumbsup:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CREDO_Mobile

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:13 pm
I was a bit concerned about giving them any information, but, after reading about them, that's a pretty cool company... :thumbsup:

Way back when Working Assets (now CREDO) was exclusively socially responsible investments (not even mentioned by the Wiki page), they came from San Fran to my Rockies state at their own expense to help my lobbying out by providing expert testimony to the Leg. on South Africa divestment.

When they started doing long-distance phone service in 1991, I was just over their thousandth customer. Still am, but I don't really use their long-distance phone service anymore, it's bundled with my ISP/cable. I do have their credit card and cell service, do their actions and vote every month on where their donations should go, as you can without even being a customer.

They're not bad. If you signed, you'll get further action opportunities and some cell service pitches. I think you can opt out of the marketing alone. I know that you can opt out of all contacts.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:34 pm
bannination wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Way back when Working Assets (now CREDO) was exclusively socially responsible investments (not even mentioned by the Wiki page), they came from San Fran to my Rockies state at their own expense to help my lobbying out by providing expert testimony to the Leg. on South Africa divestment.

When they started doing long-distance phone service in 1991, I was just over their thousandth customer. Still am, but I don't really use their long-distance phone service anymore, it's bundled with my ISP/cable. I do have their credit card and cell service, do their actions and vote every month on where their donations should go, as you can without even being a customer.

They're not bad. If you signed, you'll get further action opportunities and some cell service pitches. I think you can opt out of the marketing alone. I know that you can opt out of all contacts.
I had a card with them, but they cancelled it a few years ago, saying that they we're ending all credit cards.

I never had a late payment or anything else negative.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:20 am
I had a card with them, but they cancelled it a few years ago, saying that they we're ending all credit cards.

I never had a late payment or anything else negative.
No mention of the credit card on either the CREDO Mobile or the Working Assets website.

A guess: They and the bank my particular card was issued through decided not to cancel customers even though they technically don't do cards anymore.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

So many questions.... how's he going to build it himself on property he doesn't own? How does "building a wall" qualify as a charity?

Kudos for him realizing it was a pretty stupid idea.... on to the next stupid idea I suppose.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm
So many questions.... how's he going to build it himself on property he doesn't own? How does "building a wall" qualify as a charity?

Kudos for him realizing it was a pretty stupid idea.... on to the next stupid idea I suppose.
It's still a scam. Sleazebags Kolfage, Kobach, Blackwater founder Erik Prince, and also "David Clarke, a former Milwaukee County Sheriff and fierce supporter of Trump's immigration policy who works at a pro-Donald Trump super PAC" knew all along that they would shut the original down and that some portion of the donors would opt for redirecting money into their pockets rather than getting the refunds. Just a measly 5% nets them $1 million and nothing will be ever be built besides maybe a 1/4 mile for their promo materials. Beyond their generous pay, monies will go to immigrant-bashing and POSPOTUS and other rightwing campaigns. Watch.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:32 am
bannination wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm

It's still a scam. Sleazebags Kolfage, Kobach, Blackwater founder Erik Prince, and also "David Clarke, a former Milwaukee County Sheriff and fierce supporter of Trump's immigration policy who works at a pro-Donald Trump super PAC" knew all along that they would shut the original down and that some portion of the donors would opt for redirecting money into their pockets rather than getting the refunds. Just a measly 5% nets them $1 million and nothing will be ever be built besides maybe a 1/4 mile for their promo materials. Beyond their generous pay, monies will go to immigrant-bashing and POSPOTUS and other rightwing campaigns. Watch.
Oh I don't doubt that at all. There was a reason he never said what would happen if the goal wasn't met.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.