Republican Kool Aid chugging ... episode 8,437,260

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Republican Kool Aid chugging ... episode 8,437,260

Unread post by Stinger »

First Breitbart and other gullible, irresponsible, non-credible blog-azzes chug the Kool Aid, then dimwitted Republican senators who aren't smart enough to question not-so-Brightbarf chug that Kool Aid and make azzes of themselves by questioning Hagel about nonexistent terrorist groups, and then not-so-Brightbarf whines and plays the victim card when called on their lies ... again.

Too funny. You can't make this stuff up.

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2013/ ... ?mobile=nc

Red Shirt

Re: Republican Kool Aid chugging ... episode 8,437,260

Unread post by Guest »

:wtf: Homerfobe....... obsessed with homosexuality; latent personality trait?

:wtf: Stinger............ obsessed with Kool-Aid; latent personality trait?

Gad! give it a rest already.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Yep, there's very little nonsense that the nutjobbers won't immediately swallow
whole and then repeat it as if it's beyond any doubt. Wingnuts=Hilarious. :crazy:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Guest wrote::wtf: Homerfobe....... obsessed with homosexuality; latent personality trait?

:wtf: Stinger............ obsessed with Kool-Aid; latent personality trait?

Gad! give it a rest already.
Guest ....... obsessed with pointless "observations"; latent personality trait?

I mentioned Kool Aid twice this month, out of over 100 posts. Look up the definition of "obsessed" and get back to me.

Gad! Give it a rest already.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Guest wrote: :wtf: Homerfobe....... obsessed with homosexuality; latent personality trait?
No obsession with queers, pothead.
My obsession is with this country observing queer lifestyles as a normal, healthy, sexual lifestyle.

I'm aware that all I can do is fume about it for now, but at least I can vehemently voice my hatred for the nasty bastards while I'm alive.

Take that and tick your frickin' tock.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

homerfobe
Ensign

homerfobe wrote: My obsession is with this country observing queer lifestyles as a normal, healthy, sexual lifestyle.

I'm aware that all I can do is fume about it for now, but at least I can vehemently voice my hatred for the nasty bastards while I'm alive.

Take that and tick your frickin' tock.
Queer in the news
Vrede wrote:
homerfobe wrote:...queers...head...queer...sexual...
Obsessed.
Is that the best you can do?
Your obsession is with me because you don't like the idea of facing reality.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote: Still too ignorant to know that the vast majority of pedophiles are hetero-preference.
You fail comprehension again. My link was to this one queer pedophile; not the vast majority you favor and support.

Any adult that is sexually attracted to children is not fit to live in any society. If found guilty of screwing children, they should be given the death penalty; swiftly.

Sandusky should have been buried long ago, as well as this perverted bastard should be.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote:
homerfobe wrote:
Vrede wrote:Still too ignorant to know that the vast majority of pedophiles are hetero-preference...
You fail comprehension again. My link was to this one queer pedophile; not the vast majority you favor and support...
Still too comprehension-challenged to get that you've thus made no point at all, other than to once again reveal your obsession with both gays (nttawwt) and pedophilia (ick).
You fail comprehension again.
Wishing that pedophiles and queer pedophiles be obliberated is hardly an obsession with them. (nttawwt)

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Old Stinger! Still lugging around that Kool-Aid jug! Image

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:Old Stinger! Still lugging around that Kool-Aid jug! Image
Stinger wrote:I mentioned Kool Aid twice this month, out of over 100 posts.
Less than 2%. Old Lyin' Leo! Still lugging around that truckload of stupid.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

More Kool Aid in the Right Wing Entertainment Complex. This is funny as hell.

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

The Gateway Pundit, along with the usual cast of idiots, is squawking about the DHS buying 2,717 MRAP's with gun ports so they can shoot from inside the vehicle. The Pundit's source is some guy who wonders how many -- "undetermined number" -- of the 2,717 MRAP's the Marines are getting will go to DHS.

Get it? The Marines are getting 2,717 MRAP's, and some nutjob wonders how many the DHS will be getting out of that shipment, based on -- you guessed it -- a completely FWAG. The Pundit decides that all 2,717 of them are going to the DHS and writes an article with the headline "Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile."

Of course, it's picked up by the blogosphere, and in a couple of days, there are posters out attacking Obama's DHS for buying all those MRAP's.

And the 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition? More BS FWAG ... oh, excuse me ... "estimate" ... based on absolutely nothing.

The right wing's Field of Delusions. If you make it, they will chug.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

And from our former friends at that other site, ten posts and everyone just drinks the Kool-aid, no one bothers to fact check. They really like to hear themselves talk.
http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... ion-bulle/

Author Topic: Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bulle (Read 128 times)
Turks

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bulle
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:39:46 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03 ... stockpile/

Modern Survival Blog reported:

The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).

Land of the Free because of the Brave

”He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.” Benjamin Franklin.
Solar

Re: Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bulle
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 06:47:14 AM »
The bigger question is why do we even have a DHS in the first place?

But to be honest, 2,700 is not a number that raises my concern, 50,000 would be another story, but at 2,700, that's roughly one vehicle per 7000 sq miles in the US, so the odds of seeing one will be as rare as seeing a Spotted owl in the middle of a city, which is where these things will most likely be housed, in the heart of liberal Utopias.
Solar Right Wing Extremest
Turks

Re: Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bulle
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 06:50:48 AM »
Quote from: Solar on March 04, 2013, 06:47:14 AM

But to be honest, 2,700 is not a number that raises my concern, 50,000 would be another story, but at 2,700, that's roughly one vehicle per 7000 sq miles in the US, so the odds of seeing one will be as rare as seeing a Spotted owl in the middle of a city, which is where these things will most likely be housed, in the heart of liberal Utopias.

Or as rare as seeing Obama stay in the WH for maore than 2 days straight and actually do something constuctive. :laugh:
Land of the Free because of the Brave

”He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.” Benjamin Franklin.
Solar

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 07:21:19 AM »
Quote from: Turks on March 04, 2013, 06:50:48 AM

Or as rare as seeing Obama stay in the WH for maore than 2 days straight and actually do something constuctive. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
As rare as a thinking liberal.
mrclose

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 12:14:47 PM »
Quote from: Solar on March 04, 2013, 06:47:14 AM

They're preparing for Texas!
Think 2,700 will be enough? :lol:
AndyJackson

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 12:28:48 PM »
The # may be a bit low for a govt. offensive, but I would like to hear a rational explanation of the actual threats that they will engage.

Would be hilarious to see a GOP / conservative election sweep, and see all of these on the Mexican border.
Solar

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 12:53:59 PM »
Quote from: AndyJackson on March 04, 2013, 12:28:48 PM

The # may be a bit low for a govt. offensive, but I would like to hear a rational explanation of the actual threats that they will engage.

Would be hilarious to see a GOP / conservative election sweep, and see all of these on the Mexican border.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Love that idea!
mrclose

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 11:45:24 PM »
DHS purchased 1.6 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition. Hollow point bullets are not usable for target practice nor in warfare. They serve only one purpose - to kill people.

The DHS have conducted a series of exercises using Blackhawk helicopters in large urban areas.
(Urban warfare drills have been conducted in St. Louis, Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Houston and a host of other American cities.)

Drones over U.S. cities

The President is pushing hard for gun control legislation along with his views on ...

Obama:

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.“

The Department of Homeland Security has on more than one occasion issued reports calling Conservatives, pro-lifers, returning military personnel, people who fly the Gadsden Flag, etc. potential domestic terrorists, and has created a watch list of such individuals.

I'm sure that we are being paranoid (not) but give me a live paranoid over a dead disbeliever anytime!

Remember what "They" (who?) say .. Once may be a coincidence .. :popcorn:

« Last Edit: Today at 12:03:08 AM by mrclose »
mrclose

« Reply #8 on: Today at 12:43:46 AM »
kramarat

« Reply #9 on: Today at 03:59:32 AM »
How about some pretend target practice on US civilians?

No joke. This is a FEMA sponsored, mass casualty exercise.....which includes, (pretend), killing of mobs.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/2013030332 ... dium=email

You can't make this stuff up. Who needs conspiracies? :scared:

What are they planning for? Obama told us that he wiped out terrorism, when he killed Osama.

http://www.citizencorps.gov/cc/showCouncil.do?id=44506
« Last Edit: Today at 04:03:40 AM by kramarat »

Print
Register to comment on this topic

Go Up
« previous next »
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hilarious!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.