remembering lil bush, hoover and the unregulated market

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

remembering lil bush, hoover and the unregulated market

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I remember a few years ago when this salmonella outbreak struck, the forums were ablaze with right-wingnuts attacking obama for allowing rat feces infested peanut butter into our schools - like most republicon outrage it wasn't long before it was discovered that the man behind the sickness and death did not write the song "found a peanut" but was a lil bush appointee to the USDA’s Peanut Standards Board in July 2005 and was reappointed in October for a second term that ran until June 2011 and owner of the company selling rat shit as peanut butter - "heck of a job parnellie"

seems the republicon mr. safety man knew it all along that he was feeding rat shit to public school children and stuffing it up the butts of chocolate easter bunnies but there was just too much profit to be had and after all – he was mr. safety guy in charge and buddy buddy with lil bush

and for all of you fox suckers, the lame stream media hasn't once mentioned the republicon/bush connection to the asshole who was indicted today – that was all up to people like me who remembered the asshole who fed rat shit to children, all you'll see on the corporate news today will be a brief mention that the asshole was indited but his link to all things replubicon will be left out
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Wneglia
Midshipman

Re: remembering lil bush, hoover and the unregulated market

Unread post by Wneglia »

billy.pilgrim wrote:I remember a few years ago when this salmonella outbreak struck, the forums were ablaze with right-wingnuts attacking obama for allowing rat feces infested peanut butter into our schools - like most republicon outrage it wasn't long before it was discovered that the man behind the sickness and death did not write the song "found a peanut" but was a lil bush appointee to the USDA’s Peanut Standards Board in July 2005 and was reappointed in October for a second term that ran until June 2011 and owner of the company selling rat shit as peanut butter - "heck of a job parnellie"

seems the republicon mr. safety man knew it all along that he was feeding rat shit to public school children and stuffing it up the butts of chocolate easter bunnies but there was just too much profit to be had and after all – he was mr. safety guy in charge and buddy buddy with lil bush

and for all of you fox suckers, the lame stream media hasn't once mentioned the republicon/bush connection to the asshole who was indicted today – that was all up to people like me who remembered the asshole who fed rat shit to children, all you'll see on the corporate news today will be a brief mention that the asshole was indited but his link to all things replubicon will be left out
You've been eating FDA sanctioned shit long before the Bush administration. Perhaps that is why you are so full of it.
:mrgreen:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: remembering lil bush, hoover and the unregulated market

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

sorry wigglie, I understand what is in food but unprocessed rat shit is a little different and the republicon idea of regulation is palin and simple bullshit

this man sent rat shit as food to schools and children died and while sending rat shit to public schools, he was head of the federal safety program that is supposed to keep the rat shit out of the mouths of children

and like all good republicons - you laugh or change the subject - that is, until it happens to you or yours and then you can't makes laws and rules fast enough
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”