What the....?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

What the....?

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Russkie? Pole? Hungarian? Yugoslav?

what in hell is a pisskop?

homerfobe
Ensign

Re: What the....?

Unread post by homerfobe »

Leo Lyons wrote:what in hell is a pisskop?
Seems no body else knows either. Ask Vrede; sounds like something he'd be familiar with.

Had it been pisscup, that would be up Buttcracker's alley.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Afrikaans insult, mainly for Englishmen. Piss head. I think it's a step or two down from chucklehead.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Never visited it before now. Looks like the same old wingnut circle jerk. :crazy:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

"This word you keep using - conservative - I don't think it means what you think it means."

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Wonder why that Taxed guy is so hell bent on protecting the rest of them from enduring any fact that might make them uncomfortable? I'm surprised he's found so many so willing to play dutiful disciple. You'd think more of them would have some self-respect.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Great site, if you're looking for a few good laughs. Mostly it seems to be the same
old wingnut paranoia and exaggeration. I checked out the 2012 presidntial election
prediction thread and just about everybody picked Romeny, some by large margins.
Then, around 9 p.m. on election night, crickets. One "expert" was talking about the
1986 electoral college map, but of course there was no U.S. presdiential election in
1986. Wingnuts=Hilarious. :crazy:

homerfobe
Ensign

homerfobe wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:what in hell is a pisskop?
Seems no body else knows either. Ask Vrede; sounds like something he'd be familiar with.
What did I tell ya?
Vrede wrote:He's a lurker from the Conservative Political Forum..."Brave" enough to whine about us in his wet nurse-protected forum...But too chicken to post in this one....With a white man avatar and in a southern con forum.

homerfobe
Ensign

Vrede wrote:I discovered the who by accident, Stinger knew the what 2 days before that. You fail comprehension, again.
Wonder what you were looking for? All you had to do is initiate a search. :-0?>

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote: His having never posted here, it didn't occur to me that pisskop is a wet nurse CPF clown. I just discovered him there when reading a thread. No surprise that you are confused by it all.
I suppose I could have attempted a search on the name; sure would have thwarted this thread.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Vrede wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
Vrede wrote:His having never posted here, it didn't occur to me that pisskop is a wet nurse CPF clown. I just discovered him there when reading a thread. No surprise that you are confused by it all.
I suppose I could have attempted a search on the name; sure would have thwarted this thread.
I didn't, just an accident that I stumbled upon it, and he would have used a different handle if he was smart. Are you a CPF poster, too? What do you think of it?
Supsalesmgr encouraged him to troll here: http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/p ... atives/30/
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote: Are you a CPF poster, too? What do you think of it?
No, I am not, and I don't have much opinion of the site.

I clicked on the link you provided, and after reading a few of the posts, I left it; too much conservatism for me. I have enough to do just duking it out with the liberals in this forum.

I consider myself mildly conservative and mildly liberal; depends on the subject.
I don't care much for the extremism in either of the ideologies.

pisskop

Unread post by pisskop »

Why I have to post? I found nothing worht posting about, and have a mcuh more active forum I attend to with a predominate liberal base. You guys seem to simply be a reciprical of the CPF. A less active version.

EDIT: How rude of me not to introduce myself. I am pisskop.
[Something to be determined later]

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Well, our spelling and grammar are better.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

pisskop wrote:Why I have to post? I found nothing worht posting about, and have a mcuh more active forum I attend to with a predominate liberal base. You guys seem to simply be a reciprical of the CPF. A less active version.
If this place seems "liberal", it's only because the neocons run away when someone disagrees with them, explains why, and provides citations.

No-one is banning conservatives. I'm still here for example. No-one is banning neocons like bowhunter/nascarfan88. Just the opposite, they've even been given moderator rights in thier own subforum.

The CPF site on the hand bans people just for the mere accusation of being "liberal" by bowhunter/nascarfan88, his definition of "liberal" being "anyone who disagrees with him." (Bowhunter/nascarfan88 has a long history of calling me a "liberal", often when *I'm* the one siding with long-term Republican policy. But when asked what makes me a "liberal", he runs away every time.)

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

pisskop wrote:Why I have to post? I found nothing worht posting about, and have a mcuh more active forum I attend to with a predominate liberal base. You guys seem to simply be a reciprical of the CPF. A less active version.
What I found very interesting about the nitwit echo chamber you call a forum is that everyone there is for the most part exactly like the thing they claim to hate most.. The outcasts that make up the ironically named CPF see no problem with special privileges for some.. the censoring of speech.. intolerance towards religion.. government spending (on crap they like) .. government intervention (on crap they don't like.) . .. . CPF may be the largest collection of illiterate right-wing, knuckle-dragging hypocrites to have ever collectively kissed Sarah Palin's carbuncled ass.. ... . .

Cathartically speaking..from your drooling porch pup suppersalesmng to your shit for brains despotic boob Solar (Jesus.. judging from his idiotic ramblings.. I've forgotten more about solar technology than that shithead ever knew) and everyone in between .. you nitwits need a series of enemas..

If any of you have the stones.. come on back ... At least here you won't be banned for posting facts..
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

pisskop

Unread post by pisskop »

rstrong wrote:
If this place seems "liberal", it's only because the neocons run away when someone disagrees with them, explains why, and provides citations.

No-one is banning conservatives. I'm still here for example. No-one is banning neocons like bowhunter/nascarfan88. Just the opposite, they've even been given moderator rights in thier own subforum.

The CPF site on the hand bans people just for the mere accusation of being "liberal" by bowhunter/nascarfan88, his definition of "liberal" being "anyone who disagrees with him." (Bowhunter/nascarfan88 has a long history of calling me a "liberal", often when *I'm* the one siding with long-term Republican policy. But when asked what makes me a "liberal", he runs away every time.)
I know nothing about it. I do find that as more and more on the right become more disenchanted they become less tolerant of what they see as weak or contributing to the weakening of the nation. CPF is hardly alone in that regard.

To be honest, I'm sure I fall left of many of them there too. I lived in a different enviornment than most of them, and was actually raised by some very 'liberal' figures.
Vrede wrote:

EDIT: How rude of me not to introduce myself. I am pisskop.
You don't have to post and no one said you did. I just pointed out that you hadn't.

The difference between here and CPF is we don't have wet nurses banning anyone, especially ones that commit the stunning ethical lapse of banning people that they are debating. Set aside partisanship for a moment, don't you see a problem with that?

What's rude is your whining about BRDF on CPF without having the stones to say so here. Of course, we would be happy to gripe about CPF there, but your wet nurse prevents that.
??? I found less four or five active threads a day when I checked here. Had I come over here and said that would you have lauded me for my courage?
Crock Hunter wrote:
What I found very interesting about the nitwit echo chamber you call a forum is that everyone there is for the most part exactly like the thing they claim to hate most.. The outcasts that make up the ironically named CPF see no problem with special privileges for some.. the censoring of speech.. intolerance towards religion.. government spending (on crap they like) .. government intervention (on crap they don't like.) . .. . CPF may be the largest collection of illiterate right-wing, knuckle-dragging hypocrites to have ever collectively kissed Sarah Palin's carbuncled ass.. ... . .

Cathartically speaking..from your drooling porch pup suppersalesmng to your shit for brains despotic boob Solar (Jesus.. judging from his idiotic ramblings.. I've forgotten more about solar technology than that shithead ever knew) and everyone in between .. you nitwits need a series of enemas..

If any of you have the stones.. come on back ... At least here you won't be banned for posting facts..
While I doubt everyone over there is always . . . on their A game, I don't think they'll all idiots. Its clear that this goes back farther than I care to look and as such I plan to stay right out of the feud you all seem to have.

Fact is, I agree with much of the sentiment over there, and despite some questionable links or erroneous philosophies I find no reason not to listen to them. After all, I'm capable of making my own judgements.

------

I also would never use a different handle; not unless I actually changed my primary one. Nothing I feel the need to hide. I have nothing inherently against any of you (unless you're Rune, fu-rget him).
[Something to be determined later]

Leo Lyons
Ensign

pisskop wrote:Why I have to post? I found nothing worht posting about, and have a mcuh more active forum I attend to with a predominate liberal base. You guys seem to simply be a reciprical of the CPF.
Username:pisskop
Interests: Psychology, Philosophy, Economy, Politics, Pre-gunpowder warfare, History, etc.

You should have mastered spelling/spell check first! :lol:

There's someone here named Homerfobe that could possibly use your services.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Heh. I posted the evidence for Sarah Palin being foreign-born over at CPF. Clearly as a joke at birthers' expense. Sure enough a birther - an Administrator and "Hero Member" yet - is trying to prove that Obama is foreign-born.

Wingnut Political Forum. Nothing "conservative" about it.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Hey pisskop,
Why Don't you ask Solar if the government can mandate buying car insurance and firearms, why not health insurance?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.