Irony

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Mad American
Flight Lieutenant

Re: Irony

Unread post by Mad American »

GoCubsGo wrote:admin

Administrator

Just a little reminder
« on: Today at 06:52:59 PM »
When posting a new topic. There is a banner that comes up when you click New Topic:

If you are posting a new topic, please make sure the subject is descriptive of your content. This keeps the search engines happy.

The reason for this is so your voice will be heard, if you post some generic title like an opinion, or insult, search engines completely ignore your thread.
So if you want your voice heard, then include in the title, something relevant to the article, like the name of someone in the story, or if it's about North Korea, then post North Korea in the title, or just use the original title from the article, that's a gaurantee of several hundred views, assuming it's topical.

After all, this is the purpose of the forum, to speak up and be heard.

And they don't even know hoe to use spell check :-H
Now that is funny right there! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Stinger wrote:
Turks wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Turks wrote:Still blaming Bush(GOP)? Still running from Bush? Still too much the squat-to-piss type to admit that the economy crashed under Bush, not Obama? Still too much the coward to admit that the economy crashed and burned under Bush and before Obama was even elected, much less sworn in? :lol: I'm not about to rehash Dodd-Frank Probably a good thing. You'd screw it up and come out looking even more misinformed. Rehash Dodd-Frank in regards to what? and the fact the the Dimwits hed both houses With the illnesses of Kennedy and Byrd, Democrats had a 60 seat majority from September 24, 2009 thru February 4, 2010. Less than six months, not the six years the Pubs had. Your point? and the best we got was Obamacare. Which was the Republican plan co-sponsored by 20 Republican senators. And that includes the Republican creation, the individual mandate. It was a great Republican idea . . . until the Democrats passed it. Progressives always have to learn the hard way that their policies always fail. Good thing this was Republican policy, huh? Four plus years in and the economy has barely improved. You should read the news more often. The real news. Unemployment dropped again. Net jobs gained under Obama, even after being credited with jobs lost due to economic activity before he took office. When Bush left, the economy was collapsing and hemorrhaging over 800,000 jobs per month.

Yeah 4.3 years later and you can't muster any better reason than to blame Booooooosh. 4.3 years later and you're still running from the guy you voted for twice ... running like a scared wittle wabbit. You really do squat to piss, don't you? You're classic..a classic misinformed progressive imbecile. So says a potful of nothing. Coming from you, that's probably the best compliment I've gotten this month. UE dropped huh? Yeah, it did. Using the exact same methodology used when your boy was cocking up the economy. Net job producing Obama. Puts him up on your boy. That proves what a dope you are. No, quoting unemployment figures doesn't show what a dope I am. You making accusations you can't back up with anything other than your retarded say so kind of makes you look like a dope, though. Did it really drop? Yes, using the same methodology used for the last 20 years or so. Of course, desperate, unhinged wingnuts want to change the methodology just for Obama to make Obama look bad. Maybe forget about U3 and double down on U6. I'd explain into you vis a vis the BLS but you're likely too stupid to follow anyway. More likely, you're too stupid to explain. But you can go ahead an regurgitate a sound bite you picked up in wingerville. It'll be good for some chuckles.

Just blame Bush. Just keep running from your boy, scared wittle wabbit. And keep running from the drivel you posted to start with that you're now avoiding like the plague. You talk, but there's nothing to back you up but your own hot air. Low info voters like you relish that anyway. Sorry, but I'm operating with far more info than you. Far more accurate info, too. It validates the incompetent one we have posing as President. Right. The incompetent one who got over 4,000 American soldiers killed in a manufactured war, dropped a trillion with a Medicare plan he wanted to get him reelected, dropped another trillion+ with his wars, dropped another trillion with his tax cut to create negative eight million jobs, crashed the economy to the point of losing 800,000 jobs a month, driving America into the worst economic crisis in almost a century ... that kind of incompetency???? Got your WMD yet?

Thanks for playing. Please try again. You're entertaining.
:-H

Is this where you reside when not doing your Henny Youngman routine of one-liners. You're not deep here but 'llI bet you're sure deep there.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Boatrocker wrote:Another fact-and-figure-averse assmunch, that Turds fella. Of course, he's too fuggin thick to grasp the fact that he's still here, about 27 posts (as of 8:11 PM) after one of us would have been summarily banned and declared an unperson over the the gobble-n-swallow forum. So, I assume he'll declare victory and go back over there to brag about the asswhuppins he handed out over here?

What you don't seem to grasp is that exactly what you are doing to me is why you are banned there. First of all my "debate" was with Vrede yet a few more of you joined the attack bandwagaon for no reason, like calling me Turds as one example. Second, it was your fearful leader who started with the ad hominem attacks. She doesn't understand the definition of them nor that making a comment about a detached group not posting here isn't one. Third, she harps on me hitting the wrong button after 4 posts. That's deep!!! Fourth, Like I give a shit if you ban me. Now maybe if you knew how to behave, you wouldn't be whining about not being over there. :lol: :-H :D :lol: :-H :D Declaring victory? What are you in the second grade? Go look what I said there. One post and a spot on comment on my treatment here. And I didn't even get into the details. Paranoid much?

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Turks wrote:What you don't seem to grasp is that exactly what you are doing to me is why you are banned there.
And that would be allowing you to have and voice a different opinion.. ..

Turks wrote:First of all my "debate" was with Vrede yet a few more of you joined the attack bandwagaon for no reason, like calling me Turds as one example.
This is a forum... If you wish to carry on your "debate" :roll: with Vrede there is PM... As for name calling .. that was the majority of responses to me when I posted on your ironically named ConservativePoliticalForum... then I'm not as thin skinned as the typical wingnut so I simply continued pounding facts up Solar's ass... Truth be told..that is what got me banned..
Turks wrote: Now maybe if you knew how to behave, you wouldn't be whining about not being over there.

Who knew holding up snapshots of reality could be considered misbehaving.. ?? In banning me your admin proved his hypocrisy.. .
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

This is the kind of thing that passes as counterpoint among the CPF's. And they wonder we don't buy their victim routine.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Turks wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Turks wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Turks wrote:Still blaming Bush(GOP)? Still running from Bush? Still too much the squat-to-piss type to admit that the economy crashed under Bush, not Obama? Still too much the coward to admit that the economy crashed and burned under Bush and before Obama was even elected, much less sworn in? :lol: I'm not about to rehash Dodd-Frank Probably a good thing. You'd screw it up and come out looking even more misinformed. Rehash Dodd-Frank in regards to what? and the fact the the Dimwits hed both houses With the illnesses of Kennedy and Byrd, Democrats had a 60 seat majority from September 24, 2009 thru February 4, 2010. Less than six months, not the six years the Pubs had. Your point? and the best we got was Obamacare. Which was the Republican plan co-sponsored by 20 Republican senators. And that includes the Republican creation, the individual mandate. It was a great Republican idea . . . until the Democrats passed it. Progressives always have to learn the hard way that their policies always fail. Good thing this was Republican policy, huh? Four plus years in and the economy has barely improved. You should read the news more often. The real news. Unemployment dropped again. Net jobs gained under Obama, even after being credited with jobs lost due to economic activity before he took office. When Bush left, the economy was collapsing and hemorrhaging over 800,000 jobs per month.

Yeah 4.3 years later and you can't muster any better reason than to blame Booooooosh. 4.3 years later and you're still running from the guy you voted for twice ... running like a scared wittle wabbit. You really do squat to piss, don't you? You're classic..a classic misinformed progressive imbecile. So says a potful of nothing. Coming from you, that's probably the best compliment I've gotten this month. UE dropped huh? Yeah, it did. Using the exact same methodology used when your boy was cocking up the economy. Net job producing Obama. Puts him up on your boy. That proves what a dope you are. No, quoting unemployment figures doesn't show what a dope I am. You making accusations you can't back up with anything other than your retarded say so kind of makes you look like a dope, though. Did it really drop? Yes, using the same methodology used for the last 20 years or so. Of course, desperate, unhinged wingnuts want to change the methodology just for Obama to make Obama look bad. Maybe forget about U3 and double down on U6. I'd explain into you vis a vis the BLS but you're likely too stupid to follow anyway. More likely, you're too stupid to explain. But you can go ahead an regurgitate a sound bite you picked up in wingerville. It'll be good for some chuckles.

Just blame Bush. Just keep running from your boy, scared wittle wabbit. And keep running from the drivel you posted to start with that you're now avoiding like the plague. You talk, but there's nothing to back you up but your own hot air. Low info voters like you relish that anyway. Sorry, but I'm operating with far more info than you. Far more accurate info, too. It validates the incompetent one we have posing as President. Right. The incompetent one who got over 4,000 American soldiers killed in a manufactured war, dropped a trillion with a Medicare plan he wanted to get him reelected, dropped another trillion+ with his wars, dropped another trillion with his tax cut to create negative eight million jobs, crashed the economy to the point of losing 800,000 jobs a month, driving America into the worst economic crisis in almost a century ... that kind of incompetency???? Got your WMD yet?

Thanks for playing. Please try again. You're entertaining.
:-H

Is this where you reside when not doing your Henny Youngman routine of one-liners. You're not deep here but 'llI bet you're sure deep there.

Translation from Turkese to English: "I can't support a single thing I've babbled since I came here, I can't rebut a single thing you've said, so I'm going to pull a Pantywaist62, post a picture of myself, and claim an imaginary victory here. Yea, I won."

Hey, Turdwhistle. You might gain some cred if you could ever back up anything you say. Instead, you just throw something out there and then cut and run.

Typical con.

Best you can do, I guess.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

I see this image pop up all the time on political discussion threads. I knew it was only a matter of time.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Eye bleach

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Don't forget Homophile's eye bleach.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Stinger wrote:Don't forget Homophile's eye bleach.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

bannination wrote:Image

Eye bleach
Needed to repost your original after that.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Turks wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:Another fact-and-figure-averse assmunch, that Turds fella. Of course, he's too fuggin thick to grasp the fact that he's still here, about 27 posts (as of 8:11 PM) after one of us would have been summarily banned and declared an unperson over the the gobble-n-swallow forum. So, I assume he'll declare victory and go back over there to brag about the asswhuppins he handed out over here?

What you don't seem to grasp is that exactly what you are doing to me is why you are banned there. First of all my "debate" was with Vrede yet a few more of you joined the attack bandwagaon for no reason, like calling me Turds as one example. Second, it was your fearful leader who started with the ad hominem attacks. She doesn't understand the definition of them nor that making a comment about a detached group not posting here isn't one. Third, she harps on me hitting the wrong button after 4 posts. That's deep!!! Fourth, Like I give a shit if you ban me. Now maybe if you knew how to behave, you wouldn't be whining about not being over there. :lol: :-H :D :lol: :-H :D Declaring victory? What are you in the second grade? Go look what I said there. One post and a spot on comment on my treatment here. And I didn't even get into the details. Paranoid much?
Banned there? I've never even registered at the moron ranch, asshat, and certainly never whined about "not being over there." Are you as irredeemably fucking dim as your posts indicate? And this is an open forum; I'll jump into any goddamned thread I please, and you can like it or kiss my ass. I don't exactly recall you being invited to jump in here and demonstrate your dimwittedness.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

It's okay. I know some of you can barely read let alone understand what you read.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Stinger wrote:Don't forget Homophile's eye bleach.

Why are you peeping out the door while jerking off?

That is one nasty looking bastard. And to think, shit that looks like that votes.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:Can you?
Total nonfarm payroll employment increased by 236,000 in February, and the unemployment rate edged down to 7.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Employment increased in professional and business services, construction, and health care...
No one ever doubted your numbers here, just your ignorant conclusions from them.
Vrede wrote:Ummm, nonwhite and youth unemployment has always been higher than that of white adults and they are the first fired and last hired with any economic downturn. Do you really not know these basic facts about social economics?...
Irony.

One dumb fuck that you are:

In February, 2.6 million persons were marginally attached to the labor force,
the same as a year earlier. (The data are not seasonally adjusted.) These
individuals were not in the labor force, wanted and were available for work,
and had looked for a job sometime in the prior 12 months. They were not
counted as unemployed because they had not searched for work in the 4 weeks
preceding the survey. (See table A-16.)

Among the marginally attached, there were 885,000 discouraged workers in
February, down slightly from a year earlier. (These data are not seasonally
adjusted.) Discouraged workers are persons not currently looking for work
because they believe no jobs are available for them. The remaining 1.7
million persons marginally attached to the labor force in February had not
searched for work in the 4 weeks preceding the survey for reasons such as
school attendance or family responsibilities. (See table A-16.)

And again demonstrating your inability to read, I said ironic in that those demos voted for him. Mix apples and oranges much or do you just distort what fits your already lame brain?

Which topic do you want to stay on? The one on what demos voted for him? Or the one about who is employed and whether the rate really is indicative of those unemployed. Let me know, dunce.

How did you get out of the barrel anyway? You're fairly ignorant to be leading even this pack of morons. :-H

Here's the original post, dimwit:

Here are the employment stats:

FEB JOBS NUMBERS...
+236,000...
7.7%...
WHITES: 6.8%...
BLACKS: 13.8%...
HISPANICS: 9.6%...
TEENAGERS: 25.1%...

What's ironic is that the highest rates are among Obama's biggest supporters.

Your mind seems to be suffering from a bit of "disconnect". :lol:

The real irony is how a stupid bitch leads a flock of superior posters and they follow like lemmings, that's irony!!! :P :P :P
Last edited by Turks on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Turks wrote:What's ironic is that the highest rates are among Obama's biggest supporters.
AKA "Americans."

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

rstrong wrote:
Turks wrote:What's ironic is that the highest rates are among Obama's biggest supporters.
AKA "Americans."

Low info Americans probably much like you voted for him. :P Now get lost until you have something useful to add, Chauncy.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

I'll be back in a day or two and you dullards will still be talking about me and patting yourselves on the back over it. Glad I control what you discuss with barely being here. Then again, after a quick look around there isn't much to discuss here, now is there? Bye, bye!!!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Turks wrote:Low info Americans probably much like you voted for him.
I have never voted for Obama. As others here know, I am a conservative and a republican.
Turks wrote:Now get lost until you have something useful to add, Chauncy.
Oh, look! He thinks he can order people around here, without his wet nurse to ban people who dare disagree with him! How precocious! Someone give him a stuffed toy!

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

rstrongsmell wrote:I have never voted for Obama. As others here know, I am a conservative and a republican.
He's also in Canada; not that that amounts to a hill of beans. Their politics are bass-ackwards and their judges wear white wigs.
rstrongsmell wrote:.. .. .. without his wet nurse.. .. .. Someone give him a stuffed toy!
I see you got the memo...Vrede's catch phrase of the year has been implemented.
Someone give him his brown-noser's lollipop.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!