Irony

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Turks
Red Shirt

Irony

Unread post by Turks »

Here are the employment stats:

FEB JOBS NUMBERS...
+236,000...
7.7%...
WHITES: 6.8%...
BLACKS: 13.8%...
HISPANICS: 9.6%...
TEENAGERS: 25.1%...

What's ironic is that the highest rates are among Obama's biggest supporters. :o

bannination
Captain

Re: Irony

Unread post by bannination »

Turks wrote:Here are the employment stats:

FEB JOBS NUMBERS...
+236,000...
7.7%...

What's ironic is that the highest rates are among Obama's biggest supporters. :o
Wait, you're claiming that those that were 18 and 19 were Obama's biggest supporters? I'm afraid I'm going to need to see a source for that good sir before I believe you.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:With only is 4th post here, and thinking that he's schooling us, Turks manages to start 2 identical threads.

Irony.

Corrected for the benefit of your pettiness.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

bannination wrote:

FEB JOBS NUMBERS...
+236,000...
7.7%...

Wait, you're claiming that those that were 18 and 19 were Obama's biggest supporters? I'm afraid I'm going to need to see a source for that good sir before I believe you.
If you need a source to realize that then I suggest that you shut off Jon Stewart and try getting your news from a real source. Do you want to show a link saying Obama did not dominate the youth vote? I'll wait...likley a very long time.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:Ummm, nonwhite and youth unemployment has always been higher than that of white adults and they are the first fired and last hired with any economic downturn. Do you really not know these basic facts about social economics? Wow. That said -

Dow Jones Industrial Average Soars On Positive Economic News

I understand that government only affects part of the economy, but:

Clinton - surpluses and strong economy.
Shrub - deficits and Shrubcession.
2009 - Dem victory, decent recovery from what could have been a depression.
2011 - GOP victory, recovery stalled.
2013 - Dem victory, things looking good.

Irony.
Try staying on topic. :?

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:
Turks wrote:
Vrede wrote:With only is 4th post here, and thinking that he's schooling us, Turks manages to start 2 identical threads.

Irony.
Got it - You screw up and it somehow becomes my fault.

Petty.
Aside from being petty you're beginning to strike me as not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Did I say it was your fault? Who needed to make a point of it, me or you? And in the midst of a discussion.

Truth be told (you might need to look up what that is) if the board wasn't set up in a half-assed way, the "Submit" button would be first not the "Save draft". Want to now tell me that more people "Save draft" than "Submit" their posts?

The fact that you noted it was only my 4th post makes you even more trite. :---P

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Turks wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Turks wrote:

Irony.

Petty.
Aside from being petty you're beginning to strike me as not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Did I say it was your fault? Who needed to make a point of it, me or you? And in the midst of a discussion.

Truth be told (you might need to look up what that is) if the board wasn't set up in a half-assed way, the "Submit" button would be first not the "Save draft". Want to now tell me that more people "Save draft" than "Submit" their posts?

The fact that you noted it was only my 4th post makes you even more trite. :---P
So, no source, yet, huh?
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Boatrocker wrote:
Turks wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Turks wrote:

Irony.

Petty.

So, no source, yet, huh?

Poor reading comprehension, huh? I don't need a source for common knowledge that was exemplified in the last two elections to anyone paying attention. If you do then turn Jon Stewart back on or better yet email him and ask him who that demographic supported. :oII

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Yes, nearly five years in and the unemployment level is barely down while the deficit is way, way up. Accomplishments at what expense? Oh, what states forgot to report this month? Try giving the whole picture. If this is the left's idea of improvement, then by all means be proud to own it. Afterall you appeal to the voters who are more concerned with free phones, welfare checks and anything else they can get for free or take from others.

You must be very proud. And by the way, I am not a registered Republican. Unlike you I can think for myself.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Turks wrote:
Boatrocker wrote: So, no source, yet, huh?

Poor reading comprehension, huh? I don't need a source for common knowledge that was exemplified in the last two elections to anyone paying attention. If you do then turn Jon Stewart back on or better yet email him and ask him who that demographic supported. :oII
Ah, the old "Common Knowlege Dodge." Like, it's common knowlege that teabaggers are all racist wife-beaters who think rasslin is real, eh?

Still got no source. Not that I expected one from a fucking troll.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Turks wrote:. . . Unlike you I can think for myself.
Objection, Your Honor! Not in evidence!
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:My 403b and other stocks are loving it. Bet I sell my second condo for a decent price now, too. As for "taking", American wealth has flooded from the middle class to the uber-rich for 30+ years now - an obscene looting of our economy. Your examples of things you don't like sound silly in comparison.

I'm not a Dem. In fact you'll find at least half a dozen criticisms of Dems from me on the first topics page, along with praise for at least 2 Republicans.

Try staying on topic, you've screwed up making a case for why minorities and youth should not vote as they do given the alternative.

You really are full of shit aren't you? Where did I make a case for that? I never said they should vote for anyone! I merely reported the stats and stated the obvious... that demographic certainly voted for Obama.

But thanks for confirming that they did by your comment. Hopefully your buddy will take your word for it instead of asking me or a link to the obvious.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Boatrocker wrote:
Turks wrote:
Boatrocker wrote: So, no source, yet, huh?

Ah, the old "Common Knowlege Dodge." Like, it's common knowlege that teabaggers are all racist wife-beaters who think rasslin is real, eh?

Still got no source. Not that I expected one from a fucking troll.
More like no source for a fucking uninformed idiot who thinks diversion substitutes for discourse. Only a moron would even ask for a link to such common knowledge. But your hero leader here already inadvertently confirmed it.

Are my words too big for you, Jed or should I get Jethro to explain them? He has an 8th grade education, you know. Clearly 3 more years than you have.

bannination
Captain

Turks wrote:
bannination wrote:

FEB JOBS NUMBERS...
+236,000...
7.7%...

If you need a source to realize that then I suggest that you shut off Jon Stewart and try getting your news from a real source. Do you want to show a link saying Obama did not dominate the youth vote? I'll wait...likley a very long time.
Ah, youth vote, ok, you said Teenagers. Youth vote goes up to what? 30? Big difference, nice deception.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:Common knowledge, but not to Turks:
Vrede wrote:Ummm, nonwhite and youth unemployment has always been higher than that of white adults and they are the first fired and last hired with any economic downturn. Do you really not know these basic facts about social economics? Wow...
Every post since has been a diversion from the reality of his own thread-starting topic.
Would that be the topic that you just inadvertently confirmed as being correct? That one? This is too easy. Let me know when there are more than you two idiots posting. Between the 2 of you there isn't an informed brain cell. You make persoanl attacks over hitting wrong buttions and your concubine laps at your balls for acknowledgment.

:oII :oII :oII :oII :oII

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and I left out your obsession with the other board. :---P :---P :---P

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

bannination wrote:
Turks wrote:
bannination wrote:

FEB JOBS NUMBERS...
+236,000...
7.7%...

Ah, youth vote, ok, you said Teenagers. Youth vote goes up to what? 30? Big difference, nice deception.

I see pettiness is an epidemic here. You got the point from the get-go so spare us all the hair splitting. :yawn:

bannination
Captain

Turks wrote:
Vrede wrote:Common knowledge, but not to Turks:
Vrede wrote:Ummm, nonwhite and youth unemployment has always been higher than that of white adults and they are the first fired and last hired with any economic downturn. Do you really not know these basic facts about social economics? Wow...
Every post since has been a diversion from the reality of his own thread-starting topic.
Would that be the topic that you just inadvertently confirmed as being correct? That one? This is too easy. Let me know when there are more than you two idiots posting. Between the 2 of you there isn't an informed brain cell. You make persoanl attacks over hitting wrong buttions and your concubine laps at your balls for acknowledgment.

:oII :oII :oII :oII :oII

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and I left out your obsession with the other board. :---P :---P :---P
You screwed up in your very first post and you consider no one here as having more than one informed brain cell? Have you ever considered that it's you with the poor cognitive abilities?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Turks wrote: Oh and I left out your obsession with the other board. :---P :---P :---P

Notice To All Libs, There Is A Blanket Ban

Started by admin « 1 2 3 ... 5 »
65 Replies
634 Views Last post Today at 04:33:50 AM

by supsalemgr

So we had a few trolls...

Started by The Boo Man...
10 Replies
164 Views Last post March 07, 2013, 12:27:41 PM

by keyboarder

:-H :clap:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:
Turks wrote:
Vrede wrote:My 403b and other stocks are loving it. Bet I sell my second condo for a decent price now, too. As for "taking", American wealth has flooded from the middle class to the uber-rich for 30+ years now - an obscene looting of our economy. Your examples of things you don't like sound silly in comparison.

I'm not a Dem. In fact you'll find at least half a dozen criticisms of Dems from me on the first topics page, along with praise for at least 2 Republicans.

Try staying on topic, you've screwed up making a case for why minorities and youth should not vote as they do given the alternative.
You really are full of shit aren't you? Where did I make a case for that? I never said they should vote for anyone! I merely reported the stats and stated the obvious... that demographic certainly voted for Obama...
You really are a dullard, aren't you? If you're not trying to make a case for why they shouldn't have voted for Obama, there's no "Irony" at all. Do you even know what the word means? Minorities and youth get screwed in our economy, especially when it gets crashed as badly as the GOP did, it's not an Obama thing.

The dullard seems to be a mirror image of you. The irony is that the same group that helped put him into office, besides idolizing him, is the same goup with the highest unemployment rate and the group that benefited the least from the very little improvement in the economy.

Still blaming Bush(GOP)? :lol: I'm not about to rehash Dodd-Frank and the fact the the Dimwits hed both houses and the best we got was Obamacare. Progressives always have to learn the hard way that their policies always fail. Four plus years in and the economy has barely improved.

The stock market doesn't help the little guy on welfare and food stamps. Who's the dullard, Biden wanna-be?

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Turks wrote: Oh and I left out your obsession with the other board. :---P :---P :---P

Notice To All Libs, There Is A Blanket Ban

Started by admin « 1 2 3 ... 5 »
65 Replies
634 Views Last post Today at 04:33:50 AM

by supsalemgr

So we had a few trolls...

Started by The Boo Man...
10 Replies
164 Views Last post March 07, 2013, 12:27:41 PM

by keyboarder

:-H :clap:

In case you didn't notice there brain surgeon, I'm neither of them and I started two legitimate threads and on both the two same dullards attacked me for no reason. One for such pettiness as me hitting the wrong button a whole "4 posts in".