The Moonbat Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
rstrong
Captain

Re: The Moonbat Thread

Unread post by rstrong »

Ombudsman wrote:Well I'm off to read my new issue of Cigar Affection.
A co-worker just brought back some cigars from Cuba. I don't smoke, but I have to admit that (unlit) they smelled nice.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:An afficionado (aficionada) is a person, you dumbass. Here, I'll look it up for you:

aficionado: a person who likes, knows about, and appreciates a usually fervently pursued interest or activity : devotee <aficionados of the bullfight> <movie aficionados>
So, your attempt at a more impressive vocabulary ended up an epic fail of more of your illiteracy. I have "a person" for Kool-Aid Kuties?
Left something out didn't you?

a·fi·cio·na·do
noun:
an ardent devotee; fan, enthusiast.
Regardless how you define it, or dance around the definition to suit your needs, you're still King of The Kool-Aid jug, you dumbass.
No, I didn't leave anything out, Dumbass. Your definition means exactly the same thing mine did. It doesn't matter how you attempt to spin it, an afficionado is still a person.
Lyin' Leo wrote:That pic is funnier than those Kool-Aid Kuties you have an aficionado for. That pic is funnier than those Kool-Aid Kuties you have a fan for. That pic is funnier than those Kool-Aid Kuties you have a devotee for. That pic is funnier than those Kool-Aid Kuties you have a person for.
Explain how that's supposed to make sense. You're the one who left something out -- reading comprehension and intelligent thought.

Now you've tripled down on your stupidity. Too frickin' funny.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:...That pic is funnier than those Kool-Aid Kuties you have an aficionado for.
An "afficionado" is a person. You used it improperly, one can't have (a person) for pics. Arguing with Stinger that you used it correctly is silly, "you dumbass".
Who cares? I made my point. Are you Stinger's spokesman now?
You made several points. None of them good, and none of them what you intended. You made a fool of yourself and then doubled and tripled down on your stupidity.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote: Nothing to man up to.
Not for you, anyway. Intelligent, rational adults, however, will almost always man up to their mistakes.

Leo Lyons wrote: You got my point,
The only point you made is that you're too stupid to realize your mistake even after it was explained and even after you yourself looked up the definition. Now, that's stupid.

Leo Lyons wrote: it pissed you off, .

Now you've fallen back on your recurring delusion that anything you say is significant enough to piss someone off ... especially when you proved your own self wrong and everyone's laughing their "y'all asses" off at you.

Thanks for the endless stream of chuckles, chucklehead.
Last edited by Stinger on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Stinger, so what? Who gives a shit? We all knew what he meant.
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Ombudsman wrote:Stinger, so what? Who gives a shit? We all knew what he meant.
The point is that Lyin' Leo likes to prove how clever he is by pointing out typos and grammatical errors. When he's caught in an obvious one that he discredited himself, he's not smart enough or man enough to admit it. Ask him who gives a shit. If he wasn't back here repeatedly insisting that he didn't screw up, I nor anyone else would have said another word.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Ombudsman wrote:When I read it this morning, I assumed you meant "affection" or "affinity," and that you just got auto-corrected, that is until you spent half the day trying to defend your "typo."
You're confusing two threads.

Yes Stinger's little jpeg's with the dumb ass slogans are childish and annoying, as are the laughing emoticons you and he like to use.
I agree with you there even going further that Stinger is an annoying child, even without his Kool-Aid jug and laughy little toys.

You really going to have a pissing contest about it?
Isn't this entire forum nothing but a pissing contest? He who pisses the most and the furthest wins.

That's like arguing about which avatar is more pro-gay rights, Vrede's with the rainbow goat or yours with the airbrushed lion.
You'll have to jump Vrede and the Crock's ass on that one; they started that crap.
Thank you. Now what did you say about a pissing contest?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
You're confusing two threads.

No, he's not. This is the thread where you're "defending" your mistakes by trying and failing to claim that you were correct. You even proved yourself wrong and were just too dim to admit it.

I agree with you there even going further that Stinger is an annoying child, even without his Kool-Aid jug and laughy little toys.

At least this annoying child isn't too chickenchit to admit his mistakes. That puts me one up on you on the maturity scale.

Isn't this entire forum nothing but a pissing contest? He who pisses the most and the furthest wins.

But when you're pissing blanks by trying to defend what you yourself disproved, you're not in a pissing contest ... you're in a "Stupid" contest, and you declared yourself the winner.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Stinger wrote:
The point is that Lyin' Leo likes to prove how clever he is by pointing out typos and grammatical errors. When he's caught in an obvious one that he discredited himself, he's not smart enough or man enough to admit it. Ask him who gives a shit. If he wasn't back here repeatedly insisting that he didn't screw up, I nor anyone else would have said another word.
The point is that Stinger and Vrede likes to attempt to prove how clever and so much more intelligent than others they are by pointing out typos and grammatical errors, (and definitions) and running them into the ground.

They come back repeatedly insisting that the one who erred bow down and pay them homage to their great discovery and impeccable skills at picking "fly shit out of the pepper".

Piss on you Stinger and Vrede. Image

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Stinger wrote:blah....blah....blah
You just can't quit can you, you whiney-assed little bastard. Go take your morning dump, you'll feel much better. (don't fall in)

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:
The point is that Stinger and Vrede likes to attempt to prove how clever and so much more intelligent than others they are by pointing out typos and grammatical errors, (and definitions) and running them into the ground.

They come back repeatedly insisting that the one who erred bow down and pay them homage to their great discovery and impeccable skills at picking "fly shit out of the pepper".

The point is that Lyin' Leo projects his shortcomings onto others. Vrede and I would rather discuss issues. You can't discuss issues, so the only thing left for you is to do meaningless things to try to appear clever ... like harp on others' typos and grammatical mistakes. That's why it's fun to see the tables turned on you and even more fun to watch you cry like a baby because of it.

There's nothing in there about bowing down and paying homage. It was about your mistake and then your inability to admit the mistake ... even after you yourself proved you made the mistake. (Oh, yeah. There was some ridicule for you doubling and tripling down on your stupidity by insisting you were right.)

Still haven't manned up yet.

Piss on you Stinger and Vrede. Image

You'd have more luck trying to piss on one of your aficionados.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:blah....blah....blah
You just can't quit can you, you whiney-assed little bastard. Go take your morning dump, you'll feel much better. (don't fall in)
You just can't quit, can you, you whiny-assed little bastard? (FTFY)

You posted. I posted. You posted. I posted. Look who keeps coming back. You can't leave it alone, so you try to blame me. Typical con, blaming others and refusing to accept responsibility for his own actions.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Vrede wrote:I'm easy, I'll discuss issues or discuss factual, logical and ethical lapses. :D
That's true. But I think you'd prefer to discuss policy.

I could be wrong.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote: Leo Lyons just bitches and moans without offering intelligent insight.
It's difficult to offer "intelligent insight" when everything you say (intelligent or otherwise) is shot down by some blubbering homerfobe wannabe in the form of a trash-mouth named Stinger who posts a page full of self-defense while accusing me of not letting go of a subject. I can piss and moan just as much as he can.

I began posting here intelligibly just as everyone else did. That slimy bastard started on me first thing.

You mentioned the cons who dropped out and the one you thought might "have had potential"; you failed to mention the shit head that belittles everyone else because he's a liberal in your ranks.

If you are going to throw labels, throw labels where labels are due.

I wonder why Wneglia is rarely posting? Or K9nanny? Or Piper? Or mama? Or mike?
Last edited by Leo Lyons on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ombudsman
Ensign

Unread post by Ombudsman »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Vrede wrote: Leo Lyons just bitches and moans without offering intelligent insight.
It's difficult to offer "intelligent insight" when everything you say (intelligent or otherwise) is shot down by some blubbering homerfobe wannabe in the form of a trash-mouth named Stinger who posts a page full of self-defense while accusing me of not letting go of a subject. I can piss and moan just as much as he can.

I began posting here intelligibly just as everyone else did. That slimy bastard started on me first thing.

You mentioned the cons who dropped out and the one you thought might "have had potential"; you failed to mention the shit head that belittles everyone else because he's a liberal in your ranks.

If you are going to throw labels, throw labels where labels are due.
Leo, I'll admit that Stinger is annoying, but why let him turn you into a blubbering fool? Why not start over and see what happens?
Wing nuts. Not just for breakfast anymore.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Ombudsman wrote:Leo, I'll admit that Stinger is annoying, but why let him turn you into a blubbering fool?
Why not start over and see what happens?
I tried that. He's not turned me into a blubbering fool; I'm not a member of his family.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote: you failed to mention the shit head that belittles everyone else because he's a liberal in your ranks.
Pathetic little liar. I only belittle those who post stupid and double down on it ... like you do.

What's stupid is to show up, claim to be a newbie, go back months, through hundreds and hundreds of threads, thousands and thousands of posts, and start babbling about something so arcane and esoteric as a sheriff's assault vehicle, and try to claim it's all by chance.

You're from out west somewhere, and because of your insatiable urge to learn everything there is to know about sheriff's departments buying assault vehicles, you comb every paper in the eastern U.S. to find the one and only forum that will allow you to go back months and unearth the prize thread you seek.

To do something that stupid and the whine and blame others when you get called on it is just pathetically chickenchit.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Stinger wrote:
[color=#BF0000][b]Leo Lyons[/b][/color] wrote: you failed to mention the shit head that belittles everyone else because he's a liberal in your ranks.
Pathetic little liar. I only belittle those who post stupid and double down on it ... like you do.
Kudos for admitting who/what you are!

What's stupid is to show up, claim to be a newbie....
What's stupid is (you) to show up, then claim there's two or three trolls with identical screen names following you around duplicating your posts. Pathetic little liar.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede wrote:I'm easy, I'll discuss issues or discuss factual, logical and ethical lapses. :D
Me, too. Hell, I'll discuss anything. I consider myself to be quite a cunning linguist.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:
[color=#BF0000][b]Leo Lyons[/b][/color] wrote: you failed to mention the shit head that belittles everyone else because he's a liberal in your ranks.
Kudos for admitting who/what you are!

I didn't admit anything, dumbass. I responded to what you said. Unlike you, I can frickin' comprehend what's written and follow a logical progression (whether the logical progression is valid or invalid).

YOU mentioned MY forum name because you were whining about getting your ass handed to you again. You followed STINGER with SLIMY BASTARD, still whining about ME. Then you posted SHIT HEAD, still whining about me.

I didn't admit to anything you said. Another Lyin' Leo fail. In fact, I objected to what you said.

PS -- Nice picture of you. Probably back in your younger days, huh?

What's stupid is to show up, claim to be a newbie....
What's stupid is (you) to show up, then claim there's two or three trolls with identical screen names following you around duplicating your posts. Pathetic little liar.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! What's really, really, really, really STUPID is for you to bring up the fact that you had extensive knowledge of a troll infestation that occurred SIX MONTHS before you showed up on the forum -- information that couldn't be gained by going back through a hundred pages, a thousand threads, tens of thousands of posts. Sorry again that you weren't smart enough to figure out what was happening.

You think you're making some point and you're actually proving what a pathetic liar you are. Too funny.

And still without any rational explanation for any of it ... dumbass.