The Moonbat Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: The Moonbat Thread

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

ROTFLMAO!!!! wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:
[color=#BF0000][b]Leo Lyons[/b][/color] wrote: you failed to mention the shit head that belittles everyone else because he's a liberal in your ranks.
Pathetic little liar. I only belittle those who post stupid and double down on it ... like you do.
Kudos for admitting who/what you are!

I didn't admit anything, dumbass. I responded to what you said. Unlike you, I can frickin' comprehend what's written and follow a logical progression (whether the logical progression is valid or invalid).

YOU mentioned MY forum name because you were whining about getting your ass handed to you again. You followed STINGER with SLIMY BASTARD, still whining about ME. Then you posted SHIT HEAD, still whining about me.

I didn't admit to anything you said. Another Lyin' Leo fail. In fact, I objected to what you said.

PS -- Nice picture of you.Probably back in your younger days, huh?

Oh no; it's you...currently. I thought you could comprehend? Fail.

What's stupid is to show up, claim to be a newbie....
What's stupid is (you) to show up, then claim there's two or three trolls with identical screen names following you around duplicating your posts. Pathetic little liar.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! What's really, really, really, really STUPID is for you to bring up the fact that you had extensive knowledge of a troll infestation that occurred SIX MONTHS before you showed up on the forum -- information that couldn't be gained by going back through a hundred pages, a thousand threads, tens of thousands of posts. Sorry again that you weren't smart enough to figure out what was happening.
I never said I had extensive knowledge. How really, really, really, really STUPID of you.

You think you're making some point and you're actually proving what a pathetic liar you are. Too funny.

And still without any rational explanation for any of it ... dumbass.[/color]
You sure go to an awful lot of extremes to defend yourself.....dumbass! :lol:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Re: The Moonbat Thread

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote: What's stupid is (you) to show up, then claim there's two or three trolls with identical screen names following you around duplicating your posts. Pathetic little liar.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! What's really, really, really, really STUPID is for you to bring up the fact that you had extensive knowledge of a troll infestation that occurred SIX MONTHS before you showed up on the forum -- information that couldn't be gained by going back through a hundred pages, a thousand threads, tens of thousands of posts. Sorry again that you weren't smart enough to figure out what was happening.

I never said I had extensive knowledge. How really, really, really, really STUPID of you.

Pathetic and stupid liar. You mentioned the trolls, by name, from a troll infestation that occurred over six months before you showed up claiming to be a newbie. Yet you go back two or three months and dig up Mister X's assault vehicle thread, and when questioned about it, start babbling details about the troll infestation from over six months earlier -- hundreds of pages, thousands of threads, tens of thousands of posts ago.

And still no rational, honest explanation for any of it.

You think you're making some point and you're actually proving what a pathetic liar you are. Too funny.

And still without any rational explanation for any of it ... dumbass.

You sure go to an awful lot of extremes to defend yourself.....dumbass! :lol:[/quote]

You just can't quit, can you, you whiny-assed little bastard?

P.S., Dumbass. I'm not the one defending myself. You're the one who's been running, tap dancing, whining, blaming others, lying, and playing the victim card ever since your "y'all asses/ aficionado" debacle on page 1.