Behold Your Demon Hero President

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Turks
Red Shirt

Behold Your Demon Hero President

Unread post by Turks »

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Behold Your Demon Hero President

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

I don't imagine anyone is surprised that an educated black man as President is seen by you chicken-shit right-wing nitwits as a Devil.. . but the least you fools could do is to stop pissing your pants over it.. . .
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Crock Hunter wrote:I don't imagine anyone is surprised that an educated black man as President is seen by you chicken-shit right-wing nitwits as a Devil.. . but the least you fools could do is to stop pissing your pants over it.. . .
Now you done went and did it Turks....you pissed off the twits! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact that he's educated and Black has no bearing on the resemblance factor. You chose that description; how come?

Obama has had everything else handed to him, so I guess he'll be receiving an Oscar to go along with
his "No Bell Piece Prize".
John the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called “pullets”, and ten roosters, whose job it was to fertilize the eggs (for you city folks).

The farmer kept records and any rooster that didn’t perform went into the soup pot and was replaced. That took an awful lot of his time, so he bought a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters. Each bell had a different tone so John could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

The farmer’s favorite rooster was old Butch, and a very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning John noticed old Butch’s bell hadn’t rung at all! John went to investigate. The other roosters were chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing. The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover. But to Farmer John’s amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so It couldn’t ring. He would sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one. John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result…The judges not only awarded old Butch the No Bell Piece Prize but they also awarded him the Pullet-Surprise as well.

Clearly old Butch was a President in the making: Who else but a President could figure out how to win two of the most highly coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the populace and screwing them when they weren’t paying attention?

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Crock Hunter wrote:I don't imagine anyone is surprised that an educated black man as President is seen by you chicken-shit right-wing nitwits as a Devil.. . but the least you fools could do is to stop pissing your pants over it.. . .
Or we can be like a dimwitted Liberal/Progressive and look at the above picture and then insist one's own eyes are lying to them by denying the resemblance.

Much of a racist or are you just one part time? No one mentioned his race EXCEPT YOU or are those same eyes lying to a second time?

Since the picture came from the show The Bible...go ahead and deny the likeness three times. That way we can call you Peter! :-H
:lolno:

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Now you done went and did it Turks....you pissed off the twits! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The fact that he's educated and Black has no bearing on the resemblance factor. You chose that description; how come?

Obama has had everything else handed to him, so I guess he'll be receiving an Oscar to go along with
John the farmer was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young layers (hens), called “pullets”, and ten roosters, whose job it was to fertilize the eggs (for you city folks).

The farmer kept records and any rooster that didn’t perform went into the soup pot and was replaced. That took an awful lot of his time, so he bought a set of tiny bells and attached them to his roosters. Each bell had a different tone so John could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing. Now he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report simply by listening to the bells.

The farmer’s favorite rooster was old Butch, and a very fine specimen he was, too. But on this particular morning John noticed old Butch’s bell hadn’t rung at all! John went to investigate. The other roosters were chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing. The pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover. But to Farmer John’s amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so It couldn’t ring. He would sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one. John was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result…The judges not only awarded old Butch the No Bell Piece Prize but they also awarded him the Pullet-Surprise as well.

Clearly old Butch was a President in the making: Who else but a President could figure out how to win two of the most highly coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the populace and screwing them when they weren’t paying attention?

I see that. Maybe Crock Pot can deny the likeness 3 times and he can change his name to Peter.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Turks wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:

Since the picture came from the show The Bible...go ahead and deny the likeness three times. That way we can call you Peter!
I see that. Maybe Crock Pot can deny the likeness 3 times and he can change his name to Peter.
So the cock that "crew" three times in the Bible was named Butch?

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote:Jesus looks like a European (lighter skin) and a model, which he was, too. That's US TV for you. More intersting to me that the resemblance to Obama is that they chose someone with dark skin to portray Satan. Hmmm . . .
If you lived where Satan did, your skin would be dark too.

(Oh crap!...I just opened a new can of worms!)

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Leo Lyons wrote:
Vrede wrote:Jesus looks like a European (lighter skin) and a model, which he was, too. That's US TV for you. More intersting to me that the resemblance to Obama is that they chose someone with dark skin to portray Satan. Hmmm . . .

:lol:

And if we had a real bc then we could be sure he isn't the spawn of the devil. :twisted:

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Crock Hunter wrote:I don't imagine anyone is surprised that an educated black man as President is seen by you chicken-shit right-wing nitwits as a Devil...
An educated black man in a hoodie. The show's ObamaSatan is probably also carrying Skittles and an iced tea.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

rstrong wrote: An educated black man in a hoodie. The show's ObamaSatan is probably also carrying Skittles and an iced tea.
I was wondering how long it would take the all-knowing, all-intelligent Canadian to toss in his 2¢ worth.
Did you get Vrede's permission to post?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Leo Lyons wrote:
rstrong wrote: An educated black man in a hoodie. The show's ObamaSatan is probably also carrying Skittles and an iced tea.
Ah, the true sign of a submoronic wingnut. More than one person disagreeing with him is obviously a conspiracy.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:
Turks wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:

In the imagination of believers in Satan? Yes, those are dark places.

:lol:

And if we had a real bc then we could be sure he isn't the spawn of the devil. :twisted:
"bc"?

"Birth Certificate", it was sarcasm but be sure to mock and call me a "birther" over it. :problem:

Leo Lyons
Ensign

rstrong wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
Ah, the true sign of a submoronic wingnut. More than one person disagreeing with him is obviously a conspiracy.
I thought you and Vrede were buds?! Damn little I know!

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Vrede wrote:
Turks wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Turks wrote:And if we had a real bc then we could be sure he isn't the spawn of the devil. :twisted:
"bc"?
"Birth Certificate", it was sarcasm but be sure to mock and call me a "birther" over it. :problem:
Anticipatory paranoia.

How about if I mock you for thinking that Satan could not pull off forging "a real bc" or that the father's name on one is ever proof that he's the real father?

Then I would say you're fantasizing. But reality is that the devil in this program sure as hell looks like Obama and no pun intended there. As to paranoia, no... it's just that your history precedes you on that score.

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

You really ought to learn to lighten up. Not because I say so but because you alienate people with your long-winded, light on substance, over analyzed replies.

You just reek of that "I'm looking for an argument" mentality. Not a good way to draw posters here or to make them want to stay.

But then we already know you don't care, now don't we?

Turks
Red Shirt

Unread post by Turks »

Thanks for proving my point and now I shall prove mine. I'd normally hang around but I'd rather post where the moderator isn't an imbecile and who doesn't mistake antagonism for discussion. Bye!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Leo Lyons wrote:Damn little I know!
That's hardly a revelation.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Turks wrote: call you Peter!
From the way I ride your ass.. I think you should call me Jesus.. ..

Man you idiots never miss an opportunity to demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension skills.. I never said the actor didn't resemble your President.. But when you post yet another "OMG.. We have a Black President" pantywad don't act all stupefied when I poke a stick in your bigoted eye.. .

Look... the creators of this Mythology Channel "reality?" piece really suckered you idiots in on this one, didn't they... a simple Black Hat /White Hat fiction made with easy to recognize stereotypes for the simple-minded bumpkins that make up the demographic.. I'll bet the closed captioning even has cues for when to hiss.. ..

Seriously, the History Channel's acclaimed documentary Tea Baggers: Proof Ancient Aliens Screwed Sasquatch has as much validity...

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Turks wrote:Thanks for proving my point and now I shall prove mine. I'd normally hang around but I'd rather post where the moderator isn't an imbecile and who doesn't mistake antagonism for discussion. Bye!
The mod of your ironically named ConservativePoliticalForum is simply a sniveling coward.. .. Nothing more. He is but one of the daily suppositories that you gleefully insert in lieu of thinking.. ..