The LEO thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: The LEO thread

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:37 pm
Mississippi 'goon squad' officers are part of larger law enforcement problem, experts say
Experts say rogue groups like the so-called Mississippi goon squad have long been a problem in the U.S.

Tragic article.

Are they really "rogue" when they are created, tolerated, defended, and covered up by their PDs? 1312.

Attorney calls for Rankin County sheriff’s resignation after 6 plead guilty

:clap: Oust the "leadership".
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:21 am
Nothing rogue about doing what the boss man says
:clap: neoplacebo says he's writing the Sheriff. That prompted me to do the same. Appalachian hominys represent! 8-)
March 20, 2024

Sheriff Bryan Bailey
Rankin County Sheriff's Office
221 N Timber Street
Brandon, Mississippi 39042

Re:
6 former Mississippi law officers to be sentenced for torture of 2 Black men
https://www.yahoo.com/news/6-former-mis ... 44273.html

Mississippi ex-deputy gets 20-year sentence in racist torture of 2 Black men

Deplorable Sheriff Bailey,

There's nothing "rogue" about it when the "Goon Squad" was created, tolerated, defended, and covered up by you and your equally detestable "leadership" team. All were just doing what the Boss Man (you) said. You have brought incalculable shame upon your department, Rankin County and LEOs everywhere.

You should have resigned long ago, just as decent, accountable and honorable leaders have done throughout history. Do you have any of these attributes? Do it now and take your entire vile team with you. If not, I wish upon you exactly what happened to Michael Corey Jenkins and Eddie Terrell Parker. For the record, this is a hope, NOT a threat. I know what crybabies some cops are.

Also, your online complaint form is USELESS, another example of your FAILED tenure. It's unwieldy, time-consuming, overly complex and nitpicky. I went through it once, but it timed out due to all the quirks. Fortunately, I had saved all my text and sped through a second time only to get this message:

"I'm sorry, but there was an error detected in your response.
"We are sorry, but your submission failed our content check. Please adjust the contents of your submission to use more precise language. If you continue to have an issue, please contact us at 877-634-3468, option 2."

"content check" = Some real 1984 BS.

Ironically, the note is imprecise as to exactly what content needs adjustment, which just makes RCSD look stupid.

I'm using this snail mail, but no doubt countless others gave up out of frustration. Oh wait, that's the point with a Sheriff as irresponsible as you are, isn't it? Gotta keep those complaint numbers artificially low, right?

Disdainfully yours,
(Vrede too)
20 years. 1 down, 5 to go. U.S. District Judge Tom Stewart Lee is doing all of the sentencing and was appointed by Ronald Reagan.
:---P x 20 x 6

Draft, won't be printed and sent until tomorrow in case you see anything I should fix.
I imagine that he’s too uneducated to understand your 1984 reference.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:18 pm
I imagine that he’s too uneducated to understand your 1984 reference.
Thanks. I'm okay with either annoyance or confusion. Maybe he'll have to reveal his helpless ignorance by asking someone to explain it to him :twisted:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:39 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:37 pm
Mississippi 'goon squad' officers are part of larger law enforcement problem, experts say
Experts say rogue groups like the so-called Mississippi goon squad have long been a problem in the U.S.

Tragic article.

Are they really "rogue" when they are created, tolerated, defended, and covered up by their PDs? 1312.

Attorney calls for Rankin County sheriff’s resignation after 6 plead guilty

:clap: Oust the "leadership".
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:21 am
Nothing rogue about doing what the boss man says
:clap: neoplacebo says he's writing the Sheriff. That prompted me to do the same. Appalachian hominys represent! 8-)
March 20, 2024

Sheriff Bryan Bailey
Rankin County Sheriff's Office
221 N Timber Street
Brandon, Mississippi 39042

Re:
6 former Mississippi law officers to be sentenced for torture of 2 Black men

Mississippi ex-deputy gets 20-year sentence in racist torture of 2 Black men

Deplorable Sheriff Bailey,

There's nothing "rogue" about it when the "Goon Squad" was created, tolerated, defended, and covered up by you and your equally detestable "leadership" team. All were just doing what the Boss Man (you) said. You have brought incalculable shame upon your department, Rankin County and LEOs everywhere.

You should have resigned long ago, just as decent, accountable and honorable leaders have done throughout history. Do you have any of these attributes? Do it now and take your entire vile team with you. If not, I wish upon you exactly what happened to Michael Corey Jenkins and Eddie Terrell Parker. For the record, this is a hope, NOT a threat. I know what crybabies some cops are.

Also, your online complaint form is USELESS, another example of your FAILED tenure. It's unwieldy, time-consuming, overly complex and nitpicky. I went through it once, but it timed out due to all the quirks. Fortunately, I had saved all my text and sped through a second time only to get this message:

"I'm sorry, but there was an error detected in your response.
"We are sorry, but your submission failed our content check. Please adjust the contents of your submission to use more precise language. If you continue to have an issue, please contact us at 877-634-3468, option 2."

"content check" = Some real 1984 BS.

Ironically, the note is imprecise as to exactly what content needs adjustment, which just makes RCSD look stupid.

I'm using this snail mail, but no doubt countless others gave up out of frustration. Oh wait, that's the point with a Sheriff as irresponsible as you are, isn't it? Gotta keep those complaint numbers artificially low, right?

Disdainfully yours,
(Vrede too)
20 years. 1 down, 5 to go. U.S. District Judge Tom Stewart Lee is doing all of the sentencing and was appointed by Ronald Reagan.
:---P x 20 x 6

Draft, won't be printed and sent until tomorrow in case you see anything I should fix.
I like how you mention their online complaint form is useless. But I'm sure it cuts way down on the number of complaints. And I generally sign off in my letters with "Intestinally yours." I'll probably wait until the last one is sentenced before stomping.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:50 am
I like how you mention their online complaint form is useless. But I'm sure it cuts way down on the number of complaints. And I generally sign off in my letters with "Intestinally yours." I'll probably wait until the last one is sentenced before stomping.
:D

#1: 20+ years
#2 & #3: 17+ years
#4:

A former Mississippi police officer has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for torturing two black men in a house.

Ding ding ding, we may have a winner!
:---P :happy-cheerleaderkid:

#s 5 & 6?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Poor Sheriff Bailey,

Don't get the motion that this letter is some form of sympathy directed toward you. That's not what you are in dire need of. My letter is more of what I would call a stomping for the certainly stompable, which is you.

I've been following how five of your deputies were sentenced this week to a combined total of around a century behind bars. I don't know how many deputies you have there (I was not able to get that from your website) but if you have fifty (which I doubt) that means that ten percent of them will now likely die in prison.

Are you reasonably sure that you don't have a few more half bright assholes like this bunch lurking around your department? How the hell do you know? You sure missed this pile of shit. And it's not like these dipshits suddenly started doing this extralegal activity overnight. It's apparentlly been going on for a couple of years at least. What the fuck is wrong with you? Stupid? Complicit? Apathetic? I just find it hard to believe nobody within the department knew of or reported this vile bunch of white trash morons before now. My former wife's sister was once married to a Sullivan County TN deputy sheriff. He was probably the laziest worthless roly poly bastard I ever came across. So to have five of them in your little organization is quite impressive.

What have you got planned for your next trick? A deputy or two discovered to be engaging in sex with a high school student in his patrol car on campus? That's an oldie but goodie. Or maybe a deputy or two assaulting an elderly or handicapped person just for the hell of it? It boggles the mind to consider what kind of godawful bullshit you and your guys may come up with next. But I do notice you don't have any job openings for deputies on your website or if you do I can't find them. I urge you not to hire any brothers or other relatives of those five vile goons. But you do you and we'll see what happens. Meanwhile, I hope a meteor screams from the skies and blasts your headquarters into splinters. And keep an eye on the rest of the half literate redneck fools you still have roaming around down there. ok

Suspiciously yours,

neoplacebo
Kingsport TN

This is the letter I will mail today or tomorrow to the sheriff. I bet he gets a kick out of it. He's got my mailing address. This morning I got a smile from reading of how these clowns broke and cried in court this week. Hilarious

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:06 am
Poor Sheriff Bailey,

Don't get the motion that this letter is some form of sympathy directed toward you. That's not what you are in dire need of. My letter is more of what I would call a stomping for the certainly stompable, which is you.

I've been following how five of your deputies were sentenced this week to a combined total of around a century behind bars. I don't know how many deputies you have there (I was not able to get that from your website) but if you have fifty (which I doubt) that means that ten percent of them will now likely die in prison.

Are you reasonably sure that you don't have a few more half bright assholes like this bunch lurking around your department? How the hell do you know? You sure missed this pile of shit. And it's not like these dipshits suddenly started doing this extralegal activity overnight. It's apparentlly been going on for a couple of years at least. What the fuck is wrong with you? Stupid? Complicit? Apathetic? I just find it hard to believe nobody within the department knew of or reported this vile bunch of white trash morons before now. My former wife's sister was once married to a Sullivan County TN deputy sheriff. He was probably the laziest worthless roly poly bastard I ever came across. So to have five of them in your little organization is quite impressive.

What have you got planned for your next trick? A deputy or two discovered to be engaging in sex with a high school student in his patrol car on campus? That's an oldie but goodie. Or maybe a deputy or two assaulting an elderly or handicapped person just for the hell of it? It boggles the mind to consider what kind of godawful bullshit you and your guys may come up with next. But I do notice you don't have any job openings for deputies on your website or if you do I can't find them. I urge you not to hire any brothers or other relatives of those five vile goons. But you do you and we'll see what happens. Meanwhile, I hope a meteor screams from the skies and blasts your headquarters into splinters. And keep an eye on the rest of the half literate redneck fools you still have roaming around down there. ok

Suspiciously yours,

neoplacebo
Kingsport TN

This is the letter I will mail today or tomorrow to the sheriff. I bet he gets a kick out of it. He's got my mailing address. This morning I got a smile from reading of how these clowns broke and cried in court this week. Hilarious
Brilliant, can't wait for the replies to our notes ;)

https://boingboing.net/2024/03/22/last- ... -case.html

#5: Rankin County Sheriff's deputy Brett McAlpin, 53, received a sentence of 27 years
#6: Richland police officer Joshua Hartfield, 32, received a 10-year sentence.

I get 132 years total, before any parole or early release. Something tells me that they'll be segregated from gen pop - long lonely sentences.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A squirrel did it!
Lawsuit Planned After Deputy Spooked by Falling Acorn Fires Gun at Suspect

(body cam video and news report)

A lawsuit is now being filed after a man says he was wrongfully shot at. Video released shows a deputy screaming “shots fired,” then takes out his gun and fires it multiple times at the patrol car. The man inside the car, in police custody, was not hurt, deputies say. What prompted the deputy to fire his weapon was not a gunshot but a falling acorn, investigators with the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office say. Inside Edition Digital has more.
:laughing-rolling: Missed the handcuffed suspect but shot the shit out of his own patrol car. 1312: All Cops Are Boneheads

The laughing terrorist squirrel was not harmed.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:38 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Poor Sheriff Bailey,

Suspiciously yours,

neoplacebo
Kingsport TN

Brilliant, can't wait for the replies to our notes ;)

https://boingboing.net/2024/03/22/last- ... -case.html

#5: Rankin County Sheriff's deputy Brett McAlpin, 53, received a sentence of 27 years
#6: Richland police officer Joshua Hartfield, 32, received a 10-year sentence.

I get 132 years total, before any parole or early release. Something tells me that they'll be segregated from gen pop - long lonely sentences.
Thanks. I noticed a spelling error in my post...I was typing all that from the written letter, which has no spelling errors. Hell, those fuckers probably woudn't notice anyway. I think this is the first sheriff I've written to since that Lee guy down where Trayvon Martin got killed. I remember writing old sheriff Davis either before after he went over the high side. With any luck, that crazy bastard is either dead or harmlessly helpless. I just hate it when high sheriffs engage in or allow this kind of shit.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:27 pm
Thanks. I noticed a spelling error in my post...I was typing all that from the written letter, which has no spelling errors. Hell, those fuckers probably wouldn't notice anyway. I think this is the first sheriff I've written to since that Lee guy down where Trayvon Martin got killed. I remember writing old sheriff Davis either before after he went over the high side. With any luck, that crazy bastard is either dead or harmlessly helpless. I just hate it when high sheriffs engage in or allow this kind of shit.
I would say that letters from both of us = certain resignation, but this asshole is a real piece of work. Any other sheriff would have quit soon after the story broke.

He won the Republican primary in August and faced no opponent in November :roll: The voters are assholes, too. Looks like he's been dirty for a long time:

The sheriff, his girlfriend and his illegal subpoenas. What we know
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:50 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Thanks. I noticed a spelling error in my post...I was typing all that from the written letter, which has no spelling errors. Hell, those fuckers probably wouldn't notice anyway. I think this is the first sheriff I've written to since that Lee guy down where Trayvon Martin got killed. I remember writing old sheriff Davis either before after he went over the high side. With any luck, that crazy bastard is either dead or harmlessly helpless. I just hate it when high sheriffs engage in or allow this kind of shit.
I would say that letters from both of us = certain resignation, but this asshole is a real piece of work. Any other sheriff would have quit soon after the story broke.

He won the Republican primary in August and faced no opponent in November :roll: The voters are assholes, too. Looks like he's been dirty for a long time:

I saw his picture on the sheriff website. Appears to be a typical young southern redneck. Wiki says Rankin County has a little over 157k people and is 71% white.

As I noted, he's a pretty young guy. I predict he'll be involved in something that will send his ass to jail before he retires. I wonder if he'll give me a call. I gave my address and phone number in my letter. If I do get a call from a MS area code I plan to answer the phone by saying "homicide." Or maybe "Sheriff Bailey ass kicking headquarters."

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:34 am
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

I saw his picture on the sheriff website. Appears to be a typical young southern redneck. Wiki says Rankin County has a little over 157k people and is 71% white.

As I noted, he's a pretty young guy. I predict he'll be involved in something that will send his ass to jail before he retires. I wonder if he'll give me a call. I gave my address and phone number in my letter. If I do get a call from a MS area code I plan to answer the phone by saying "homicide." Or maybe "Sheriff Bailey ass kicking headquarters."
“Bailey Investigations” has a good ring to it.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:

Bailey Task Force

You're braver than me. I give my address but not my phone number. I don't want to get on some White supremacist or angry LEO call list.

FYI, RANKIN County, MS Area Codes - 601, 769
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:38 am
neoplacebo wrote:

Bailey Task Force

You're braver than me. I give my address but not my phone number. I don't want to get on some White supremacist or angry LEO call list.

FYI, RANKIN County, MS Area Codes - 601, 769
I'm pretty sure that if I google myself my phone number will show up on at least one of the search results. I just figured that if Bailey is inclined to get in touch with me, he could easily do so. I basically don't care.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:04 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

Or maybe "Rankin County stomping center."

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:00 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
That's the name of the "Goon Squad" clubhouse :o :problem:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:00 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

Good one

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Poor Sheriff Bailey,

I've been following how five of your deputies were sentenced this week to a combined total of around a century behind bars. I don't know how many deputies you have there (I was not able to get that from your website) but if you have fifty (which I doubt) that means that ten percent of them will now likely die in prison ...

Suspiciously yours,

neoplacebo
Kingsport TN

Other cops who didn't use their guns:

Why did more than 1,000 people die after police subdued them with force that isn't meant to kill?

Murders
Lies
Coverups
Lack of accountability
Continued employment

:crybaby: :angry-banghead: :bs: :angry-cussing:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:55 pm
Other cops who didn't use their guns:

Why did more than 1,000 people die after police subdued them with force that isn't meant to kill?

Murders
Lies
Coverups
Lack of accountability
Continued employment

:crybaby: :angry-banghead: :bs: :angry-cussing:
One of the 1,000, BRISTOL, Tenn:

For years she thought her son had died of an overdose. The police video changed all that

Sickening. It's all there:
Murder
Lies
Coverup
Lack of accountability
Continued employment

Fuck the paramedics, too.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

San Bernardino County, CA:

‘Stop shooting her!’: Shocking video shows cops killing unarmed teen kidnapping victim (article)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyrtaVyiYSU

:cry: :angry-banghead: 1312

This happened Sept. 28, 2022 and the video was just released :roll: . No mention of anyone being suspended, disciplined, fired, charged or even named. :angry-cussing:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 pm
Your (sort of) hood is a mess:
Deputy sheriff in Southern California arrested on weapons, gang charges

A 45-year-old deputy sheriff with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department has been arrested and charged with numerous felony counts, including weapons violations and being a member of a criminal gang, authorities announced on Thursday.

The investigation into Deputy Sheriff Christopher Bingham, a resident of Twentynine Palms, and his association with an outlaw motorcycle gang began in January 2024, according to a SBSD news release.

When the 45-year-old was spotted on March 23 riding his motorcycle alongside two other gang members, authorities, with assistance from the California Highway Patrol, conducted a traffic stop on the trio.

“During a search of Bingham’s person, a loaded, unregistered firearm was located,” officials said. “Bingham was arrested and booked at the Smith Correctional Facility in Banning.”

Detectives with SBSD’s Gang and Narcotics Division then executed a search warrant at the deputy’s residence, where 160 firearms, including a fully automatic assault rifle with attached grenade launcher, were discovered.

Authorities also found silencers, a stolen SBSD shotgun, other “destructive devices” and gang paraphernalia.

After the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office filed charges of possession of a machine gun, a short-barreled rifle, a stolen firearm, silencers and grand theft, along with participation in a criminal street gang, a warrant for the deputy’s arrest was issued.

Bingham was taken into custody on April 4 at around 1 p.m. He was booked at the West Valley Detention Center. His bail was set at $500,000.

The arrest comes on the heels of several other high-profile incidents within the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department.

On April 2, deputies shot and killed a 17-year-old boy armed with a knife who was having a mental health crisis. Less than a month before that incident, on March 9, deputies shot and killed a 15-year-old boy with autism, whose family is now suing the department.

In late March, cellphone video captured a deputy brutally beating and kneeing a suspect in the face as several other deputies held the man down.

Earlier this week, newly released video of a September 2022 shootout between deputies and Anthony Graziano, who had abducted his teen daughter, appears to show deputies fatally firing on the 15-year-old girl as she was attempting to surrender and escape her father....

“The actions of this deputy are alarming and inexcusable; he not only tarnishes his badge but also undermines the integrity and credibility of the entire department,” Dicus said....
As if there's any left. 1312
1312. ETTD.