Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
Post Reply
Odysseus
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Odysseus »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:18 pm
Odysseus wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:14 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:34 pm
Two people down...... so long Liberty News Forum 3, we hardly knew ye...
Make that three. Just got banned on Solar's version of LNF today.

As Limey noted, Solar is really a fascist prick. But then so are his accomplices there.

A little bird told me Solar is going to get a surprise. Can't say who, and I don't know what the surprise is.

He doesn't seem very bright, though.
Where'd that happen?
You mean the surprise? Don't know. I was informed by a private communication. I don't know the nature of the surprise, the exact location, or when.

Maybe his birthday is coming up.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4909
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by bannination »

Odysseus wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:14 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:34 pm
Two people down...... so long Liberty News Forum 3, we hardly knew ye...
Make that three. Just got banned on Solar's version of LNF today.

As Limey noted, Solar is really a fascist prick. But then so are his accomplices there.

A little bird told me Solar is going to get a surprise. Can't say who, and I don't know what the surprise is.

He doesn't seem very bright, though.
Solar bans anyone that doesn't think like him, and he hates to have his thinking challenged.

You're welcome here where we actually do support free speech as much as possible.

Odysseus
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Odysseus »

bannination wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:13 pm
Odysseus wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:14 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:34 pm
Two people down...... so long Liberty News Forum 3, we hardly knew ye...
Make that three. Just got banned on Solar's version of LNF today.

As Limey noted, Solar is really a fascist prick. But then so are his accomplices there.

A little bird told me Solar is going to get a surprise. Can't say who, and I don't know what the surprise is.

He doesn't seem very bright, though.
Solar bans anyone that doesn't think like him, and he hates to have his thinking challenged.

You're welcome here where we actually do support free speech as much as possible.
Thanks, this does seem like a more accepting venue to have a polite, civil discussion about current events.

Odysseus
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Odysseus »

Looking like the "new" Liberty News Forum is a bust. It's looking to be another right wing echo chamber, with a few token liberals tossed in for window dressing.

Just what the world needs: another venue for right wing nut jobs to deny reality.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Odysseus wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:22 pm
Looking like the "new" Liberty News Forum is a bust. It's looking to be another right wing echo chamber, with a few token liberals tossed in for window dressing.

Just what the world needs: another venue for right wing nut jobs to deny reality.
Looks like it's caught in a Solar stranglehold. I'm shocked!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

Odysseus
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Odysseus »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:03 pm
Odysseus wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:22 pm
Looking like the "new" Liberty News Forum is a bust. It's looking to be another right wing echo chamber, with a few token liberals tossed in for window dressing.

Just what the world needs: another venue for right wing nut jobs to deny reality.
Looks like it's caught in a Solar stranglehold. I'm shocked!
As Ulysses said, it's the new Theresienstadt forum all over again.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Commander
Posts: 2596
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Odysseus wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:34 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:03 pm
Odysseus wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:22 pm
Looking like the "new" Liberty News Forum is a bust. It's looking to be another right wing echo chamber, with a few token liberals tossed in for window dressing.

Just what the world needs: another venue for right wing nut jobs to deny reality.
Looks like it's caught in a Solar stranglehold. I'm shocked!
As Ulysses said, it's the new Theresienstadt forum all over again.
Yep, don't think I'll be partaking.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303

If Guns Made Us Safer, America Would Be The Safest Country In The World.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4909
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by bannination »

Solar and gang will not be able to keep their hands off of it I'm sure. I'm also betting they don't let too many members of CPF leak over to their own competing forum as well.

Odysseus
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:39 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Odysseus »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:15 pm
Odysseus wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:34 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:03 pm
Odysseus wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:22 pm
Looking like the "new" Liberty News Forum is a bust. It's looking to be another right wing echo chamber, with a few token liberals tossed in for window dressing.

Just what the world needs: another venue for right wing nut jobs to deny reality.
Looks like it's caught in a Solar stranglehold. I'm shocked!
As Ulysses said, it's the new Theresienstadt forum all over again.
Yep, don't think I'll be partaking.

Like any true fascist, Solar is all about Power.

.Oomba.
Pilot Officer
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Anyone from LNF over here to garner gossip,
remember this: all Solar had to do was relent.

He didn't trust us. He wouldn't share with us.
But worst of all, once he got going, he could not
find it within himself to relent, to merely stop
doing harm, even if he was harming himself in
the process. He is truely trumPian, a real MAGAT.

My first reaction is to feel sorry for him.
My second reaction is to let him go on his way.
My third reaction is to find another, better forum.

So let's get to it.

User avatar
bannination
Captain
Posts: 4909
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 am
Location: Hendersonville
Contact:

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by bannination »

ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:51 pm
Anyone from LNF over here to garner gossip,
remember this: all Solar had to do was relent.

He didn't trust us. He wouldn't share with us.
But worst of all, once he got going, he could not
find it within himself to relent, to merely stop
doing harm, even if he was harming himself in
the process. He is truely trumPian, a real MAGAT.

My first reaction is to feel sorry for him.
My second reaction is to let him go on his way.
My third reaction is to find another, better forum.

So let's get to it.
Any other good forums to hang out on? Besides obviously this one because it's the best. ;-)

.Oomba.
Pilot Officer
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by .Oomba. »

bannination wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:51 pm
Anyone from LNF over here to garner gossip,
remember this: all Solar had to do was relent.

He didn't trust us. He wouldn't share with us.
But worst of all, once he got going, he could not
find it within himself to relent, to merely stop
doing harm, even if he was harming himself in
the process. He is truely trumPian, a real MAGAT.

My first reaction is to feel sorry for him.
My second reaction is to let him go on his way.
My third reaction is to find another, better forum.

So let's get to it.
Any other good forums to hang out on? Besides obviously this one because it's the best. ;-)
This place will do nicely.

Thanks for your courtesy.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5318
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by neoplacebo »

ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:51 pm
Anyone from LNF over here to garner gossip,
remember this: all Solar had to do was relent.

He didn't trust us. He wouldn't share with us.
But worst of all, once he got going, he could not
find it within himself to relent, to merely stop
doing harm, even if he was harming himself in
the process. He is truely trumPian, a real MAGAT.

My first reaction is to feel sorry for him.
My second reaction is to let him go on his way.
My third reaction is to find another, better forum.

So let's get to it.
Well, if I hadn't read that the eulogy above was for Solar, I would swear you were referring to General Flynn; the whole thing fits. He fucked himself every way from Wednesday and will go down as one of the few Generals in US Army history to go down in something other than a battle. In any case, welcome, and around here we've been getting to it for quite a while. Hell, I get to it on a daily basis. I recommend it.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm
This place will do nicely.

Thanks for your courtesy.
Welcome aboard. Imo this is a good place for discussion and info sharing, kind of a virtual am coffee shop for politics-oriented (mostly) geezers. However, with a couple of exceptions we lack cons despite being a zero censorship or banning forum. So, rowdy debates are rare. One has to fill that need elsewhere.
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 5318
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:41 pm
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm
This place will do nicely.

Thanks for your courtesy.
Welcome aboard. Imo this is a good place for discussion and info sharing, kind of a virtual am coffee shop for politics-oriented (mostly) geezers. However, with a couple of exceptions we lack cons despite being a zero censorship or banning forum. So, rowdy debates are rare. One has to fill that need elsewhere.
I'll see your rowdy debate and raise you a cuss frenzy. :lol:

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Commodore
Posts: 7466
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:51 pm
Anyone from LNF over here to garner gossip,
remember this: all Solar had to do was relent.

He didn't trust us. He wouldn't share with us.
But worst of all, once he got going, he could not
find it within himself to relent, to merely stop
doing harm, even if he was harming himself in
the process. He is truely trumPian, a real MAGAT.

My first reaction is to feel sorry for him.
My second reaction is to let him go on his way.
My third reaction is to find another, better forum.

So let's get to it.
Any other good forums to hang out on? Besides obviously this one because it's the best. ;-)
This place will do nicely.

Thanks for your courtesy.
Welcome

Do you understand that this place doesn't give awards?
"Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through."
Jonathan Swift

.Oomba.
Pilot Officer
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:38 am

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by .Oomba. »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:20 am
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm
bannination wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:29 pm
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:51 pm
Anyone from LNF over here to garner gossip,
remember this: all Solar had to do was relent.

He didn't trust us. He wouldn't share with us.
But worst of all, once he got going, he could not
find it within himself to relent, to merely stop
doing harm, even if he was harming himself in
the process. He is truely trumPian, a real MAGAT.

My first reaction is to feel sorry for him.
My second reaction is to let him go on his way.
My third reaction is to find another, better forum.

So let's get to it.
Any other good forums to hang out on? Besides obviously this one because it's the best. ;-)
This place will do nicely.

Thanks for your courtesy.
Welcome

Do you understand that this place doesn't give awards?
It does if I stay here.

In fact here's the first award:

!!!WDE!!!

Now, pipe down.

User avatar
Ulysses
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 2029
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:41 pm
ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:33 pm
This place will do nicely.

Thanks for your courtesy.
Welcome aboard. Imo this is a good place for discussion and info sharing, kind of a virtual am coffee shop for politics-oriented (mostly) geezers. However, with a couple of exceptions we lack cons despite being a zero censorship or banning forum. So, rowdy debates are rare. One has to fill that need elsewhere.
Hmm....

You sure about that?

Maybe we need a forum for feeding feral cats...

LOL.
Now is the time for all honest Americans to unite and get rid of Trump.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 23296
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:31 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:41 pm
... So, rowdy debates are rare. One has to fill that need elsewhere.
Hmm....

You sure about that?

Maybe we need a forum for feeding feral cats...

LOL.
You were debating?

:P
"When you can make people believe absurdities, you can make them commit atrocities."
-- Voltaire

User avatar
Ulysses
Lieutenant Commander
Posts: 2029
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: The Left Coast

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Ulysses »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:43 am
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:31 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:41 pm
... So, rowdy debates are rare. One has to fill that need elsewhere.
Hmm....

You sure about that?

Maybe we need a forum for feeding feral cats...

LOL.
You were debating?

:P
Meow.
Now is the time for all honest Americans to unite and get rid of Trump.

Post Reply