welcome

A homage to our dear departed Liberty News Forum.
bannination
Captain

Re: welcome

Unread post by bannination »

ProudGoldfishCoddler wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:31 pm
I would feel more comfortable (and after all, what else matters?) if all of y'all could please
post any old identity in this thread by which I might better know you from elsewhere. I'll start.
I was better known as rcclydeinside at Democracy Forums and as Bama_Beau at the old LNF.
I know Ulysses, Greg, limey and billy. I know that bannination was atreyu. Whom else do I know?

Also, I'd like to change my name. Not occasionally, but once. How do I go about doing that?
I can make that happen for you, just let me know what. Just when one day you can't login as ProudGoldfishCoddler login as whatever name you give me.

Ulysses
Lieutenant Commander

Re: welcome

Unread post by Ulysses »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:41 am
Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:48 am
Ulysses wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:47 am
"New Liberty Forum": What a fantastic name!

What genius thought that up???

I guess it's "NLF" for short!
NLF
Spoiler:
billy.pilgrim, you old revolutionary, you. So many to choose from. Some of my favorites:

National Liberation Front for South Vietnam (NLFSV), also called "Viet Cong".
Sandinista National Liberation Front (FSLN) (Nicaragua) - personal experience, mostly positive

Northside Liberation Front - at one time a creation of the coolest neighborhood in the country, though we went by NSLF

?
Shhhhh....

Although I came of age in the late 60's-early 70's, I didn't realize the NLF connection to the "National Liberation Fronts" of that era. Hey, it's just an acronym. An acronym that hasn't been copyrighted. AFAIK.

So sue me.
Now is the time for all honest Americans to unite and get rid of Trump.