The Dog Thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Dog Thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys....

Agreed, you are.

The message offered additional advice that should be instructive to any further discussions. It instructed that the opinions of others should never be considered in a discussion unless you are already in full agreement with the facts and opinions being discussed.

Total lie, see below.

What a fool I was ...

Agreed, you were.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What a sleazy, lying, sackless crybaby you are! My actual PM to banni about the broken links:
To: bannination, billy.pilgrim
Subject: Opps ...

Crap, I screwed up. As a result of billy.pilgrim's choice to bring his whiny internet illiteracy to (this Dog thread), I linked (poorly) ... and billy.pilgrim never noticed when he quoted me.

So, I'm asking you to delete the links from the posts. If you would rather delete entire posts, so be it.

FTR, I'm CCing billy.pilgrim out of a sense of integrity that he entirely lacks. However, they're my posts and I don't care what his opinion is....

Sorry, I only blame myself for these links and any hassle this causes you. Here are the posts, each with 2 links ...

viewtopic.php?p=112120#p112120
viewtopic.php?p=112114#p112114
viewtopic.php?p=112111#p112111
viewtopic.php?p=112110#p112110
billy.pilgrim whined to me by PM and I replied:
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:05 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:32 am
Interesting that you blame me for your fuckup. Maybe a little self-reflection is in order.
You fail English, yet again.
I do blame you for bringing your "whiny internet illiteracy to (this Dog thread)". However, I CLEARLY take full and sole responsibility for my fuck-up. Find someone literate to explain: "Opps! Crap, I screwed up.... I only blame myself for these links and any hassle this causes you," to you.
Are their too many syllables in "I ... I"?
I would then suggest an apology, but you just don't have the balls for that.
I notice that you did not include banni in your crybaby reply. Obviously, you know that he would say that I exclusively blamed myself for the flub, wuss.
billy.pilgrim stupidly whined again and I replied:
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:03 am
Vrede too wrote:
... I would then suggest an apology, but you just don't have the balls for that.
I notice that you did not include banni in your crybaby reply. Obviously, you know that he would say that I exclusively blamed myself for the flub, wuss.
As predicted.
billy.pilgrim stupidly then whined again:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:17 am
Explain again what I'm am apologizing for.

Cowering now, pitiful.

All I see is you whining that I made you do something that you shouldn't have done.

Lie.

You took credit but blamed me -

Gibberish.

how very trumpian of you.

Projection.
I replied 5 hours ago:
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:03 am
Vrede too wrote:
... I would then suggest an apology, but you just don't have the balls for that.
As predicted.
Wussy billy.pilgrim hasn't even opened that reply, choosing to throw his lying, foot-stomping widdle temper tantrum here, instead.
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Perhaps you're just a slow learner?

That appears to be my problem too!

LOL
We agree, and you prove it by being slow enough to swallow billy.pilgrim's wholly invented version of our comms.

LOL
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Ulysses wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:59 am
Ulysses wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:44 pm
bannination wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:33 pm
Hey everyone - I edited a few posts in this thread that had links to forum posts that were broken. Just noting for transparency.

Thanks
Thank you for your service.
Damn, my post disappeared during Preview. Later.

So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

The message offered additional advice that should be instructive to any further discussions. It instructed that the opinions of others should never be considered in a discussion unless you are already in full agreement with the facts and opinions being discussed.

What a fool I was to have let discussions and links on this forum cause me to reach out through research and additional personal contacts and completely change my long held belief about Confederate monuments. Which begs the question, how far back should I go to eliminate life changes I've made because I listened to different views.

Yep, better to go around with bananas in your ears because we all already know it all before we got here. Experts we are, each and only one.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him dance.

LOL

Perhaps I am, but I still a little confused about how he can have a discussion if he won't consider anything but what he already knows or believes. I thought that communication required everyone to try to understand each other, but he made it clear that he doesn't listen.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:38 pm
Perhaps I am, but I still a little confused about how he can have a discussion if he won't consider anything but what he already knows or believes. I thought that communication required everyone to try to understand each other, but he made it clear that he doesn't listen.
Wussy projection, as usual. My belief is irrelevant and YOU are cowering from 5! sources. Along with now cowering from being busted lying about our PM exchange (above) and about nonexistent name calling, you're still cowering from:
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:12 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:48 am
... The only context I saw that wasn't negative related to someone new to a forum might lurk to get a feel for the characters before posting.

Lurk is a negative term. Observe might work better. Especially when you know that the person you are attempting to communicate with used a different definition than you.

No need to lie, you supplied the definitions.
Not that I have much hope given the hole you've dug for yourself, but let's look at an example of a definition that you are falsely calling "negative". This is the first one I posted, the one that should have ended the debate if you were rational and responsible:
Vrede too wrote:lurk

... Chiefly Computers. to read or observe an ongoing discussion without participating in it, as on a message board.
We have both read or observed threads in this forum today without participating in them. Is that "negative"? Of course not.

There are posters like O Really (mostly) and probably others that have read or observed our debate today and have chosen not to join in, which is fine. Is that "negative"? Of course not.

We all have days or times of day when we read or observed this entire forum without participating in it by posting. Is that "negative"? Of course not, and you're lying to claim otherwise.

Prove me wrong instead of endlessly relying on your feelings. Where are those "many dictionaries" you claimed?
Poor baby, examples, questions and definitions are sooo hard, awww.
Ulysses wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:45 pm
Oh, I dunno. Maybe it's adult onset Asbergers' ?

I think his heart is in the right place, mostly. Just kind of hard to detect sometimes.
I see, to you political differences = mental illness. How very Stalinist of you, Solar opps Ulysses, figures.

Poor baby, so butthurt over having been busted getting duped by billy.pilgrim's lies, desperately deflecting from that, awww.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:14 pm
Ulysses wrote:

LOL
We agree, and you prove it by being slow enough to swallow billy.pilgrim's wholly invented version of our comms.

LOL
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

So strange that he brags about refusing to listen to different ideas.

I'm still willing to discuss, but not under those conditions.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:15 am

You lie, again. I've been begging you for "different ideas": Where are those "many dictionaries" you claimed?

Then, you cower from backing up your claim about my citations being “negative” and the examples and questions about them. That ain’t “willing to discuss”.

What I am not interested in is your whiny, incessant, 5! times proven wrong feelings. You have brought zero debate to the debate.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:03 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:15 am

You lie, again. I've been begging you for "different ideas": Where are those "many dictionaries" you claimed?

Then, you cower from backing up your claim about my citations being “negative” and the examples and questions about them. That ain’t “willing to discuss”.

What I am not interested in is your whiny, incessant, 5! times proven wrong feelings. You have brought zero debate to the debate.

Yep, vrede's rules for communication include, "I don't care what his opinion is"

Seems a little one sided, but when you already know it all like vrede, you can't stop to listen to other opinions.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:20 am
Yep, vrede's rules for communication include, "I don't care what his opinion is"

Seems a little one sided, but when you already know it all like vrede, you can't stop to listen to other opinions.
It's 5! definitions. Your "opinion" AND mine are irrelevant, crybaby. Then, I just proved that your "opinion" about our PMs was a complete fabrication. You cower and defect, as usual.

Where are those "many dictionaries" you claimed?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:41 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:20 am

It's 5! definitions. Your "opinion" AND mine are irrelevant, crybaby. Then, I just proved that your "opinion" about our PMs was a complete fabrication. You cower and defect, as usual.

Where are those "many dictionaries" you claimed?

It's quoted. You refuse to consider other opinions. You said it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:02 am
You refuse to accept 5! qualified sources and you cower from providing the ones you claimed, just like you're cowering from our quoted PM exchange that you lied about. You are entitled to opinions, not to invent facts on your "special" widdle planet, and not to call absolutely factual matters ones of opinion. That's just desperate lying when you've screwed up and don't have the balls to admit it.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:57 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:02 am
You refuse to accept 5! qualified sources and you cower from providing the ones you claimed, just like you're cowering from our quoted PM exchange that you lied about. You are entitled to opinions, not to invent facts on your "special" widdle planet, and not to call absolutely factual matters ones of opinion. That's just desperate lying when you've screwed up and don't have the balls to admit it.
Deflect much?

Running away from your own quote.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:01 pm
Deflect much?

Running away from your own quote.
You deflect and lie, again. I've addressed head on too many times to count the fact that you cower from - opinions, yours OR mine, are irrelevant in the face of 5! qualified sources and a transcript.

Where are those "many dictionaries" you claimed? Oh that's right, you've been deflecting for weeks from the fact that they don't exist and you got busted lying about them.
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Re: Reserved the Right
by Det.Thorn » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:35 am

rstrong wrote:
O Really is correct.
Vrede was no saint, but she was nowhere near as abusive and insulting as Det.Thorn and nascarfan.

Vrede was abusive in nearly every post she made when she didn't get her way.
The trend continues.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Eye bleach from the text walls.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Awwww.
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

🤗
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:01 am

rstrong wrote:
O Really is correct.
Vrede was no saint, but she was nowhere near as abusive and insulting as Det.Thorn and nascarfan.

The trend continues.
What's with the reference to she?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:46 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:

rstrong wrote:
O Really is correct.

The trend continues.
So you only engage in sexual abuse with little boys? And how do you keep your god from seeing this? Is it because he's already been banished?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:lol: Looks like TaliFAN identifies with crybaby cretin Det.Thorn from 9 years ago and a different forum. That's real desperation. Very apt, but still a hoot that s/he is too stupid to know what an awful thing that is to admit. Just to cite one example from among so many - despite being uber-con Det.Thorn got banned from the same CPF that pussy TaliFAN now sucks up to.

Whine on, TaliFAN, whine on, each and every time is my victory! Thank you.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Very much so. The TaliFan longs to live under something like Sharia law but of a Christian stripe. He's too stupid to know that those two things are the same thing in a different wrapper. Hilarious.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:46 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:

rstrong wrote:
O Really is correct.

The trend continues.
rstrong wrote:
O Really is correct.
There was more than one person in that conversation.