Coronavirus

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Coronavirus

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Limier than most wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:08 am
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hitchens

The link gives access to a short (6mins) piece on BBC radio by a senior judge, criticising the whole approach of UK and other Governments to the Coronazombie panic.

Well worth a listen.
The link took me to wiki
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:21 pm

Before we succumb and follow the masses into lala land somehow believing that trump is on top on this because he says that he's always been right and no one else could have done better. We didn't fall for fox fair and balanced, so let's remember, trump is the same piece of shit he has always been.

Watch Dr. Saag
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

And the cult gushes in awe over each lie and instance of incompetence. They worship bullshit, then eat it and choke on it. They love it.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

It's only been a week. You and Little Lulu enjoy being cooped up, it's not like you're not use to it.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:16 pm
It's only been a week. You and Little Lulu enjoy being cooped up, it's not like you're not use to it.
Hey asshole, this is your other asshole accusing the people who are risking their lives everyday working in hospitals with infected people and all without acting like a bunch whiny ass cops

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Retirees are safe at home, while others continue to perform public service. I doubt that long time members here have ever stepped outside before the covid 19 health crisis. Now they have an excuse to stay inside. Little Lulu will keep you entertained.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:59 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Hey asshole, this is your other asshole accusing the people who are risking their lives everyday working in hospitals with infected people and all without acting like a bunch whiny ass cops
Who's Little Lulu?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:17 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Who's Little Lulu?

Little Lulu was at lnf. My dog's name is Lulu, but she's big.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:25 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:17 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Who's Little Lulu?

So the Fat Can is a LNF lurker amongst his other perversions?

Ok.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

That major networks and CNN not covering the Cheetohead daily shitshow live.

Let the country's healing begin.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:31 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:25 pm
So the Fat Can is a LNF lurker amongst his other perversions?

Ok.
That's likely, but I introduced myself to ProudGoldfishCoddler here with:
The interesting things are how often pitiful 1 FAT CAN lurks here, and that s/he is stupid enough to think that things we've posted openly will somehow bother us if repeated later.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

billy.pilgrim wrote:
1 CAT FAN wrote:
You and Little Lulu are no different.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:09 am
All you do is call names and strut around waving the participation trophy you gave yourself. Yes, calling me a moronic incessant whiner is name calling - granted it's not as bad as your fuck you and other attacks you use when you don't know what you are talking about, but it's still childish vrede name calling.
Retirees are safe at home, while others continue to perform public service. I doubt that long time members here have ever stepped outside before the covid 19 health crisis. Now they have an excuse to stay inside. Little Lulu will keep you entertained.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:55 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
1 CAT FAN wrote:
You and Little Lulu are no different.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:09 am
All you do is call names and strut around waving the participation trophy you gave yourself. Yes, calling me a moronic incessant whiner is name calling - granted it's not as bad as your fuck you and other attacks you use when you don't know what you are talking about, but it's still childish vrede name calling.

oops, dumbass fails at describing anyone and everyone here.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:50 pm
... The interesting things are how often pitiful 1 FAT CAN lurks here, and that s/he is stupid enough to think that things we've posted openly will somehow bother us if repeated later.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:17 pm
oops, dumbass fails at describing anyone and everyone here.
1 FAT CAN gets desperate when s/he has been proven to be an obsessed idiot, again. Hence, the pussy resorts to immature and moronic straw men.
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm
How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Response posted to CPF: The BEST Forum Ever:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1062&p=115097#p115097
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm
How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
So sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:14 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Perhaps you're just a slow learner?

That appears to be my problem too!

LOL
We agree, and you prove it by being slow enough to swallow billy.pilgrim's wholly invented version of our comms.

LOL

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I am beginning to think that this virus is coming from the oceans; that we've managed to dump enough shit into them to result in this toxic viral threat. I say this because of this story about a US Navy aircraft carrier; the captain has requested that his entire crew be taken off the ship and quarantined. I don't know where or for how long this ship has been out; typically it's not uncommon for a carrier to out for six months or more and even double or triple that in war time. The crew is about 5.000 so this is a big deal for the Navy. Also, the several cruise ships that have been found to be infected with the same virus. It really makes me wonder if the whole thing started in the ocean, and if so, there will be no way to stop it. How's that for some Tuesday afternoon doom and gloom? Throw trump into the mix and you have it all. Perfect chaos.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/sailors-not- ... 07875.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Fed Reserve projection: 47 million lost jobs, 32% unemployment rate! :shock:
1312. ETTD.