Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Greg55_99
Red Shirt

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Greg55_99 »

Seoul Brothers! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Greg
"Truth MATTERS"

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Whack9 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:33 am
Wut
"American Christian nationalism"

It was a failure by most measures.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Prophecy
A month after its 10/2018 release the Repugs got crushed in the midterm election. Maybe god didn't like it, either.
Last edited by Vrede too on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Greg55_99 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:42 am
Seoul Brothers! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Greg
:D :thumbup: 8-)

America’s BLM protests find solidarity in South Korea
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:46 am
Whack9 wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:33 am
Wut
"American Christian nationalism"

It was a failure by most measures.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trump_Prophecy
A month after its 10/2018 release the Repugs got crushed in the midterm election. Maybe god didn't like it, either.
A relative of mine writes comments on Trump's Facebook posts like she's praying to him. It's really bizarre. If you read the comments from others they're all in a similar vein.

"Happy birthday President Trump. Thank you for saving our country"

"I wish others could just see what you're doing for this country and join in and support you"

Stuff like that.

He's a deity/prophet to them. Weird times when one of the biggest blatant pieces of shit garners such a devoted following from those supposedly so obsessed with Christian morals principles.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Yeah, it's grotesque and a long way from zesty.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

41 Cities, Many Sources: How False Antifa Rumors Spread Locally

In recent weeks, as demonstrations against racism spread across the country, residents in at least 41 U.S. cities and towns became alarmed by rumors that the loose collective of anti-fascist activists known as antifa was headed to their area, according to an analysis by The New York Times. In many cases, they contacted their local law enforcement for help.

In each case, it was for a threat that never appeared.

President Donald Trump has spread some unfounded rumors about antifa to a national audience — including his accusation, without evidence, that a 75-year-old Buffalo, New York, protester who was hospitalized after being knocked down by a police officer could be “an antifa provocateur.”

But on the local level, the source of the false information has usually been more subtle and shows the complexity of reining in misinformation online. The bad information often first appears in a Twitter or Facebook post, or a YouTube video. It is then shared on online spaces like local Facebook groups, the neighborhood social networking app Nextdoor and community texting networks. These posts can fall under the radar of the tech companies and online fact checkers....
:lol: Trumpettes and other cons are SOOO gullible and pants-wetting terrified. Awww.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Yep....."fear and hate; make it great" is the REAL motto of the trump cult of lies and ignorance. He's now squawking about how the November election will be "rigged" just like he did four years ago. Incredible that anyone still believes anything this goddamn fool says, much less that anyone still supports him.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:40 pm
Yep....."fear and hate; make it great" is the REAL motto of the trump cult of lies and ignorance. He's now squawking about how the November election will be "rigged" just like he did four years ago. Incredible that anyone still believes anything this goddamn fool says, much less that anyone still supports him.
I just hope he's not preparing his cult for his excuse of not stepping down. His cult will kill for him.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

bannination wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:43 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:40 pm
I just hope he's not preparing his cult for his excuse of not stepping down. His cult will kill for him.
Yeah, I predicted months ago he would pull some sort of stunt during and immediately after the election in November. Looks like this prediction will come to pass. I have a bad feeling about it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
My GUESS is that most of them are cowards and the few remaining nutcases will be impotent, but I would not bet the farm on it.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:26 pm
bannination wrote:
My GUESS is that most of them are cowards and the few remaining nutcases will be impotent, but I would not bet the farm on it.
I like to hope they are vastly outnumbered as well. No, I know we vastly outnumber the violent type. They're going to be surprised how many "liberals" carry too, that'll be a wake up call.

Regardless it certainly makes you question what the hell timeline are we in?! -0-?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:51 pm
I like to hope they are vastly outnumbered as well. No, I know we vastly outnumber the violent type. They're going to be surprised how many "liberals" carry too, that'll be a wake up call.

Regardless it certainly makes you question what the hell timeline are we in?! -0-?
1859?

Sacha Baron Cohen Crashes Right Wing Event, Leads Absurd Sing-Along

... The “March For Our Rights 3” event, which counters a 2018 student-led “March For Our Lives” demonstration in the wake of the Parkland High School shooting in Florida, is pro-gun and staunchly conservative. Which is why Baron’s sing-along efforts were all the more absurd.

Before a crowd estimated at about 500 people, Cohen sang an untitled song urging listeners to attack liberals, CNN, The World Health Organization, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and “mask-wearers.”

The proposed vectors of attack were either injecting them with “the Wuhan Flu” or “chopping them up like the Saudis do.” The crowd cheered the lyrics and Cohen’s anti-Semitic taunts (the “you-know-whos”) and anti-Asian jabs (“nuke ‘em up like we used to do”)....
:lol: :-|| :-|| :-||

:violin:
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:08 pm
bannination wrote:

1859?

Sacha Baron Cohen Crashes Right Wing Event, Leads Absurd Sing-Along

... The “March For Our Rights 3” event, which counters a 2018 student-led “March For Our Lives” demonstration in the wake of the Parkland High School shooting in Florida, is pro-gun and staunchly conservative. Which is why Baron’s sing-along efforts were all the more absurd.

Before a crowd estimated at about 500 people, Cohen sang an untitled song urging listeners to attack liberals, CNN, The World Health Organization, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates and “mask-wearers.”

The proposed vectors of attack were either injecting them with “the Wuhan Flu” or “chopping them up like the Saudis do.” The crowd cheered the lyrics and Cohen’s anti-Semitic taunts (the “you-know-whos”) and anti-Asian jabs (“nuke ‘em up like we used to do”)....
:lol: :-|| :-|| :-||

:violin:
"True colors" showing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:29 pm
"True colors" showing.
Laura Ingraham Tells Viewers to ‘Suit Up’ for Battle: ‘It Is Time to Do or Die’

Laura is the patron saint of frustrated, ammosexual, wannabe terrorists.

Found:
You wanted a reality show host as president... now you’re on Survivor.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:37 am
bannination wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:29 pm
"True colors" showing.
Laura Ingraham Tells Viewers to ‘Suit Up’ for Battle: ‘It Is Time to Do or Die’

Laura is the patron saint of frustrated, ammosexual, wannabe terrorists.

Found:
You wanted a reality show host as president... now you’re on Survivor.
There's no reason to insult Survivor.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:26 pm
bannination wrote:

Predominantly Black armed protesters march through Confederate memorial park in Georgia

A predominantly Black group of heavily armed protesters marched through Stone Mountain Park near Atlanta on Saturday, calling for removal of the giant Confederate rock carving at the site that civil rights activists consider a monument to racism.

Video footage of the Independence Day rally posted on social media showed scores of demonstrators dressed in black - many in paramilitary-style clothing and all wearing face scarves - quietly parading several abreast down a sidewalk at the park.

Many of the protesters carried rifles, including military-type weapons, and some wore ammunition belts slung over their shoulders. Although African Americans appeared to account for the vast majority of the marchers, protesters of various races, men and women alike, were among the group.

One video clip showed a leader of the demonstrators, who was not identified, shouting into a loudspeaker in a challenge to white supremacists who historically have used Stone Mountain as a rallying spot of their own.

"I don't see no white militia," he declared. "We're here. Where ... you at? We're in your house. Let's go."

John Bankhead, a spokesman for the Stone Mountain Memorial Association, said the protesters were peaceful and orderly.

"It's a public park, a state park. We have these protests on both sides of the issue from time to time. We respect people's First Amendment right," Bankhead told NBC affiliate station WXIA-TV.

"We understand the sensitivities of the issue here at the park ... so we respect that and allow them to come in as long as it's peaceful, which it has been." ...
I would not join this type of demo, but I can't condemn it, either.

I've always had mixed feelings about going there with family. The sculpture is disgusting but there's some nice hiking and it's the highest elevation in the Atlanta area.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Nothing shuts up the NRA/2nd Amendment people like a bunch of Black guys with legal guns.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:58 pm
Nothing shuts up the NRA/2nd Amendment people like a bunch of Black guys with legal guns.
:lol: Yeah, I remember how that sort of thing was received back in the late sixties in CA and IL during the heyday of the Black Panther Party. They killed some of those guys.
Aside; there is a US minted commemorative half dollar coin for the Stone Mountain monument. It has the date 1925. To be fair, during the period of 1892 to about 1954, there were dozens of "commemorative" coins minted to honor various people or things. As a long time coin collector, I'd love to have a 1915 Panama Pacific commemorative half dollar. They are rare, beautiful, and expensive. Here's the story about the Stone Mountain coin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_Mou ... alf_dollar

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:40 pm
O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:58 pm
:lol: Yeah, I remember how that sort of thing was received back in the late sixties in CA and IL during the heyday of the Black Panther Party. They killed some of those guys....
'Stand Your Ground' does not apply to Blacks. It's written in the statutes.

How an Arizona couple helped fuel a Wayfair sex trafficking conspiracy theory

:crazy: It's like the Gen. Flynn family spreading right-wing Pizzagate accusations.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Devin Nunes Champions ‘Free Speech,' Gets Scathing Reminder Of His Hypocrisy
Devin Nunes
@DevinNunes

ALERT- If you are still here in the Twitter sewer (My Space II) we are over at Parler living in freedom!

RidiculousIllegalUnfairHat
@Popehat

Do they sue pretend cows there, too?
Devin says he's on Parler and yet he keeps showing up here.

He's like Schrödinger's cat's hacked up fur ball.
So the fake cow account won then.
:thumbup:
Glad you found a safe space.
You're the guy standing at the door of the party saying WELL I GUESS I'LL BE GOING for the fourth time and no one's turned around.
Many more at the link.
1312. ETTD.