Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by O Really »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:51 am
I'm surprised neo didn't volunteer to stretch children who self-identify as cats.

Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

O Really wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:55 am
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:51 am
I'm surprised neo didn't volunteer to stretch children who self-identify as cats.
Eerie...

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Wow, dude blames Mexican drugs for almost killing his methhead mom in Ohio. Doesn't he know that they make the stuff in ohio.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:34 pm
Wow, dude blames Mexican drugs for almost killing his methhead mom in Ohio. Doesn't he know that they make the stuff in ohio.
:roll: “Is J.D. Vance an idiot? Does he hate facts, logic and honesty?”
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:51 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:34 pm
:roll: “Is J.D. Vance an idiot? Does he hate facts, logic and honesty?”
I think this guy may be running against him. Is he a black guy in White Face, or a white guy in Black Hand?

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:06 pm
I think this guy may be running against him. Is he a black guy in White Face, or a white guy in Black Hand?
Yes, Josh Mandel, you ARE a racist. Don't be such a wimp about admitting the obvious.

Yes, they're both running in the GQP primary for US Senate in Ohio.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Unit ... Candidates

Primary May 3, 2022. Mandel has a shot, Vance is in 3rd.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -7456.html

US Senate elections in Ohio are purple.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... _from_Ohio
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Yep, Biden will continue to be blamed for empty shelves and inflation even with facts like this proving that it's a republican scheme.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-truck-insp ... 20502.html

"A new Texas policy to have state officials inspect every truck entering from Mexico has prompted a massive protest among drivers, backing up cargo for miles and leaving loads of fruit, vegetables and other material sitting idle for days."

"The governor's plan to have state officials scrutinize each truck means that up to 80% of perishable fruits and vegetables have been unable to cross since Friday, said Lance Jungmeyer, president of the Fresh Produce Association of the Americas.

This is causing losses of millions of dollars a day for employers and employees who have been idled, he said, with customers unable to load product from their Texas suppliers. It also means transportation shortages are increasing as available trucks are stuck waiting in line to cross the border, all of which will continue to drive up the price of produce at American grocery stores.

"These trucks are already inspected by Customs and Border Protection - scanned and X-rayed and drug-dog sniffed," Jungmeyer said. "These new inspections are redundant. At numerous ports of entry, Laredo, Pharr, Eagle Pass and others, Mexican drivers are starting to protest."

Abbott's office did not respond to requests for comment on Tuesday."

"The line for trucks to cross at the Pharr bridge has been reported at up to 7 or 8 miles long"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcTRLOdhAR ... _copy_link

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Fuckers are not American.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:37 pm
Fuckers are not American.
Yeah, this is so blatantly anti-american that even a fox watcher could figure it out - if one of them wanted to understand.

heh heh, I just told a funny.

O Really
Admiral

So here's a guy who ran for Guv of Washington last election and got something like 20%. He's pretty much illiterate and his "qualifications" involve some history of being Chief of Police - but it's a one-person department. Anyway, now he's running for Congress, and will have likely similar results.
Anyway, he got majorly phished and shrieked about "Big Tech censorship, yada"
Fool.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... Subscriber
“Why does the Left like to censor so much? So many conservatives have been censored across social media platforms,” he said in the video, which was streamed simultaneously on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:33 pm
So here's a guy who ran for Guv of Washington last election and got something like 20%. He's pretty much illiterate and his "qualifications" involve some history of being Chief of Police - but it's a one-person department. Anyway, now he's running for Congress, and will have likely similar results.
Anyway, he got majorly phished and shrieked about "Big Tech censorship, yada"
Fool.
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... hing-scam/
“Why does the Left like to censor so much? So many conservatives have been censored across social media platforms,” he said in the video, which was streamed simultaneously on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
:lol: Here's a non-paywall version:

Candidate Loren Culp says Facebook is canceling him. He may have fallen for a phishing scam

Damn, Trumpettes sure are stupid, gullible, paranoid crybabies.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I thought this was pretty good. Leonard Pitts opinion piece: Why do I Blame the Republican Party? Because the Republican Party is to Blame.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-blame-re ... 25454.html

O Really
Admiral

SECTION 23. Right of privacy.—Every natural person has the right to be let alone and free from governmental intrusion into the person’s private life except as otherwise provided herein. This section shall not be construed to limit the public’s right of access to public records and meetings as provided by law. (Florida Constitution, from 1980)

And, in 1989
FLORIDA CONSTITUTION PROTECTS ABORTION RIGHTS, COURT RULES

The Florida Supreme Court, overturning the state's parental-consent law for minors seeking abortions, yesterday found that the right to privacy outlined in the state constitution protects a woman's decision to have an abortion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/ ... 19431697e/

And several other Florida SC decisions solidifying the right to abortion under Section 23.

Surely some lawyer advising DeSantis and the Repugs in the Legislature knows this - probably all of them do. But they passed their restrictive laws anyway and DeSantis is proudly signing them in a Trumpian flair fashion. And they'll benefit from it because they can say "look what we passed" and then when it's overturned, they can whine about the dam lib-ruls and blame Biden.

Assholes.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Man I swear these ads are getting dumber and dumber.

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:23 pm
Man I swear these ads are getting dumber and dumber.
Auburn University grad. :laughing-rolling:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

"Groomer" is the wingnut catchphrase of the month.

They really can't get much lower. This woman rocks.

Michigan Democrat blasts GOP ‘groomer’ slurs and school censorship efforts in powerful speech: ‘We will not let hate win’

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:01 am

They really can't get much lower.

That's been said many times before.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:22 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:01 am

They really can't get much lower.

That's been said many times before.
That's a little too depressing with only one cup of coffee. 😥

O Really
Admiral

Every day brings a new disregard for civility and democracy that would have been unthinkable even a month or so before.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Wingnutties out of control!, BillO threatens airport worker