Why didn't Joe...

A conservative forum.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Why didn't Joe...

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:47 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:29 am
PeacefulPartier wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:07 pm If Joe Biden had all the answers, why didn't he tell Obama?
And if trump has all the answers, why does he do nothing but lie? I don't understand.
What lies are those?
Did you ever get a clue? The last lie I heard him say was that the Taliban have been fighting for a thousand years. Do you believe that? Of course you do, and I know why.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:55 pmDid you ever get a clue? The last lie I heard him say was that the Taliban have been fighting for a thousand years. Do you believe that? Of course you do, and I know why.
I saw that. Pending clarification I'm inclined to cut former PINO a little slack. I'm guessing that he meant that the Taliban are the latest incarnation of the Afghan people that made it The Graveyard of Empires. If so, his tongue got a little bit ahead of his brain in failing to make that clear rather than his actually believing that the Taliban have been fighting for a thousand years.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:15 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:55 pmDid you ever get a clue? The last lie I heard him say was that the Taliban have been fighting for a thousand years. Do you believe that? Of course you do, and I know why.
I saw that. Pending clarification I'm inclined to cut former PINO a little slack. I'm guessing that he meant that the Taliban are the latest incarnation of the Afghan people that made it The Graveyard of Empires. If so, his tongue got a little bit ahead of his brain in failing to make that clear rather than his actually believing that the Taliban have been fighting for a thousand years.
Ok, fair enough since I'd be inclined to believe trump's been lying for a thousand years. I know he would if he could.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:52 pm
Ok, fair enough since I'd be inclined to believe trump's been lying for a thousand years. I know he would if he could.
:D

45SHOLE screwed up in a different way. Afghanistan has been The Graveyard of Empires for 2600 years or so.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:25 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:52 pm
:D

45SHOLE screwed up in a different way. Afghanistan has been The Graveyard of Empires for 2600 years or so.
I remember last year when trump wanted to, or actually did, invite the Taliban to meet him at Camp David. Some of the more rational cult members convinced him not to. He should go over and meet them now and straighten all this shit out. And General Flynn. Lindell can go as well and hand out suicide pillows.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Why didn't Joe save Afghanistan? Hell, I don't know. Why hasn't anybody else saved it after all this time? Was it all just so we could wait and blame Joe for not saving it? I blame myself for all of it. It's my fault.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:48 pm Why didn't Joe save Afghanistan? Hell, I don't know. Why hasn't anybody else saved it after all this time? Was it all just so we could wait and blame Joe for not saving it? I blame myself for all of it. It's my fault.
I gather, and I'm probably wrong, is that there isn't just one Afghanistan. It's split up into a number of tribal areas and woe unto those who trespass. And a large number of foreigners have found out the hard way.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:48 pm Why didn't Joe save Afghanistan? Hell, I don't know. Why hasn't anybody else saved it after all this time? Was it all just so we could wait and blame Joe for not saving it? I blame myself for all of it. It's my fault.
Biden had to pull out, they're making abortions illegal. I blame conservatives.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Before abortion was banned in Afghanistan there were no abortions. Now that they're illegal, there are more than 45,000 abortions every day. It's a case study in dumbfuckery.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to that peaceful partier. And I laugh when I do.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 8:21 pm Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to that peaceful partier. And I laugh when I do.
Probably driven off by the BRD core contingent, as so many others seem to have been driven away.