Liberty News Forum

A conservative forum.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: Liberty News Forum

Unread post by Ulysses »

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:52 pm At this point it may be beyond explanation but all possibilities are on the table and there's probably more than one correct answer.
Well, I can't recall the last time you had a correct answer, so there is that.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:41 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:52 pm
Vrede too wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:24 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:15 pmAnd he gets as much love over there as he gets here... :crybaby:
I keep coming back to masochism as the likely reason that Useless constantly insists on abasing and humiliating himself.
At this point it may be beyond explanation but all possibilities are on the table and there's probably more than one correct answer.
Well, I can't recall the last time you had a correct answer, so there is that.
:roll: I keep telling you that you need to either pay attention or get a 4th grader to explain things to you. Then, there are all the incorrect answers that you constantly spew then cower from accountability for.
Ulysses wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:41 pm(signature: obsessed butthurt :crybaby: )
Awww. :violin: , Useless. So much for "Ignored". You fail again. Plus, Useless, you've been busted too many times for anyone to believe you're not reading my posts, anyhow. It's just your excuse for cowering. Awww.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

As usual, V-Bot and Sluggo display their anti-social personalities.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Useless is a pig that mocks GoCubsGo over today's mass shooting just blocks from his home, then is too stupid and wussy to apologize when given the opportunity.
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=179974

If he isn't already kicked off BRD, he should be.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:37 pm Useless is a pig that mocks GoCubsGo over today's mass shooting just blocks from his home, then is too stupid and wussy to apologize when given the opportunity.

He's gone.

Yeah, there's something wrong with him. The neighbor that beat the shit out of him knocked a few screws loose and he never recovered.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 pm
Vrede too wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:37 pm Useless is a pig that mocks GoCubsGo over today's mass shooting just blocks from his home, then is too stupid and wussy to apologize when given the opportunity.

He's gone.

Yeah, there's something wrong with him. The neighbor that beat the shit out of him knocked a few screws loose and he never recovered.
To be fair to the neighbor, who was clearly justified, Useless was an asshole and a moron before he got his ass kicked.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:44 pm
GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 pm

He's gone.

To be fair to the neighbor, who was clearly justified, Useless was an asshole and a moron before he got his ass kicked.
True dat.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:33 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 pmHe's gone.

True dat.
With a nod to neoplacebo, Useless Independence Day. :lol:
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

10 years, I think only 3 ejections:
Mr.B
homerfobe
Useless

Buh-bye. We won't miss you.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:28 am 10 years, I think only 3 ejections:
Mr.B
homerfobe
Useless

Buh-bye. We won't miss you.
He's in rare air.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:29 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:33 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:41 pmHe's gone.

True dat.
With a nod to neoplacebo, Useless Independence Day. :lol:
:lol: Nodism. Thanks. I always thought that the time he got his ass kicked he must have had something knocked loose. The fucker sent me a private message offering to give me details of the whole thing. I thought "what the fuck" and decided he was just trying to suck my dick long distance. Well, hominy don't play that. I told him no thanks and buy American. Fucking asshole.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:14 pm :lol: Nodism. Thanks. I always thought that the time he got his ass kicked he must have had something knocked loose. The fucker sent me a private message offering to give me details of the whole thing. I thought "what the fuck" and decided he was just trying to suck my dick long distance. Well, hominy don't play that. I told him no thanks and buy American. Fucking asshole.
:thumbup:

Hey O Really, now we won't be sneering at California . . . as much.
1312. ETTD.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:09 pm

That's OK, I know jealousy when I see it.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:56 pm
Vrede too wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:09 pm

That's OK, I know jealousy when I see it.
:sick:

Looks like in the wake of getting booted from BRD Useless has escalated over on LNF:
In the Matter of Useless
... Frankly, he's just an asshole and he seems to enjoy it too.
:thumbup:
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Note: Posted as much for the benefit of Useless and any other LNF lurkers as for BRDistas.

:roll: Useless is over on LNF calling us racists and telling lies because we objected to HIS SPIN on an ancient PBS doc that we did not have a problem with.
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... lTo=180981
Of course, anyone can skim our Slavery By Another Name thread and see for themselves. Now, he's calling the LNF crew racists for much the same reasons. What a big, fat crybaby he is!
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

He is truly a fool. It seems his definition of "Northern California" only includes the Bay area. Somebody ought to ask him what part of California wants to secede and join eastern Oregon and Idaho.
California theme park has to close early
ksuaviator wrote:This isn't happening under Calvin Newsome's regime. He's a godsend! Except they don't believe in God, so he's just a send.
Is Hobbes his Lieutenant Gov?
Useless wrote:The Knotts Berry Farm amusement park in question is in Buena Park, which is in Southern California south of Los Angeles.

Anybody who knows California knows that Southern California is far more conservative than the North, with a few exceptions in the boondocks and to the northeast part of the state where Solar and his right wing criminals hang out.
:headscratch: Buena Park is solid blue.
Useless wrote:I've not heard of any amusement park in Northern California that has had to close due to such teenage fighting.
Not quite the same thing, but Berkeley People's Park has seen many pitched battles involving teens.
Useless wrote:OTOH, blueridgedebate.com makes Knotts Berry Farm look tame in comparison.
:wtf: :crybaby:
petep to Useless wrote:Man, you are simply ignorant.

The most conservative of the Southern California counties is Orange County ...
No, it isn't, as Cades Cove's map shows. San Berdardino County, for example, is red. petep is "simply ignorant."
petep to Useless wrote:And this town. Jesus your ignorance is astounding

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buena_Park,_California
He's got a point, but it's not "astounding" to BRD. Useless cowers.
Useless wrote:
CadesCove wrote:Shocking, the more left leaning counties are on the coast. (roli)

(map)
Bullshit. The most left leaning counties are in the NORTH of the state. The most conservative counties of course are to the east. Same goes for the rest of the USA, especially Shitcaca....
Um, the map is accurate and undeniable, and Cook County (Chicago) is overwhelmingly blue. Idiot.
RWB wrote:(moronic ranting)
Useless wrote:(moronic ranting)
johnnybgood wrote:"right wing criminals hang out." lol

nice try.

Im not from there, but CNN, FOX, and anything Ive read and maps says differently about California. Majority of the minority population democrats own lives in the south with democrat voters.
Gibberish.
johnnybgood wrote:Donald took majority of North Cali
:bs: , unless North Cali begins north of the Bay Area and Sacramento.
rmwa wrote:By ending mass incarceration, we all become incarcerated.
:bs: Chicken Little, mass incarceration never ended.

What a fun place!
Last edited by Vrede too on Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:07 am

What a fun place!
Useless continually proves he's the ultimate "bubble boy ," not realizing that there's a whole lot of stuff going on outside of his junkyard residence and things he "heard" over 20 years ago.

Cesspool of stupid.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Reddest populated area in California is Shasta County, home of Redding. At about 120 miles from the Oregon border, it's hard to see how that's anywhere other than "Northern California".

Reminds me of some New Yorkers I know who are pretty sure there's nothing but wilderness past the Hudson.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:41 pmReddest populated area in California is Shasta County, home of Redding. At about 120 miles from the Oregon border, it's hard to see how that's anywhere other than "Northern California".

Reminds me of some New Yorkers I know who are pretty sure there's nothing but wilderness past the Hudson.
:lol: Speaking of Useless . . .

Moved from "Just for Fun". This LNF thread is probably more apt, and more likely to get lurked, hah.
Vrede too wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:31 pm
Rocket speed. He's already on page 7 with his investing thread over there. He only made it to page 6 here.
Useless is getting a boost from others occasionally posting to the LNF version. :lol:
https://libertynewsforum.boards.net/thr ... ing?page=7
Even for a weird dude, it never made any sense to post stock reports that are basically on everybody's home page if they care, and to do so when clearly nobody - nobody - ever cares. At least posting sports scores has some trash-talk value, but the investing thread was truly useless by any definition.
Since he stopped posting stock reports I no longer have anything to look forward to with my morning coffee. Now my life is full of aimless wandering.
:lol: :lol:
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

New signature.
Nice to know he's still butthurt.

Ulysses
Legend

Latest Status: BRD≡Basically Really Dumb
:cry: :violin:

Could be, but we're smarter since we dumped Useless. :thumbup:

Funny that we're still camped out in his head over a month since he was ousted and 3 months since we began shunning him. That is "Basically Really Dumb". My Mom taught me to "Cry later if you must, but never let them see that they're getting to you." I guess his Mommy didn't.
1312. ETTD.