Greetings!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Sok

Greetings!

Unread post by Sok »

I’m Sok; known elsewhere as Sokpupet. I took that name because I thought it was funny. I’ve been kicked off a political forum for just my name. :headscratch: I’m a real person and at least one if not the only admin here knows me, as well as the poster who invited me here! :wave: I’ll just read a bit and get a feel for the site and learn the rules. See y’all!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Greetings!

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Sok wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:26 pm
I’m Sok; known elsewhere as Sokpupet. I took that name because I thought it was funny. I’ve been kicked off a political forum for just my name. :headscratch: I’m a real person and at least one if not the only admin here knows me, as well as the poster who invited me here! :wave: I’ll just read a bit and get a feel for the site and learn the rules. See y’all!
Hey Sok, welcome aboard!

There's not a ton of us but we make up for quantity with quality. There's also as some North Carolina or former NC people here.

Cades
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:46 pm
Sok wrote:
Hey Sok, welcome aboard!

There's not a ton of us but we make up for quantity with quality. There's also as some North Carolina or former NC people here.

Cades
Not another NC guy.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:35 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:46 pm
Sok wrote:
Hey Sok, welcome aboard!

Cades
Not another NC guy.
Gal :D
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Welcome, Sok!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Sok wrote:
Welcome.

Just one admin. Also one moderator.

After 10+ years we naturally have inside jokes, habits and shorthand, and understandings that we'd each probably describe differently. As for rules we're deliberately pretty loose. The only things that have ever been punished are doxxing and irl threats. As it turns out mocking a mass shooting that a BRDista has a personal connection to is also frowned upon. Otherwise, you're golden, we've tolerated some pretty vile shit in the past.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Yeah we all kinda go with the motto "No egos, no assholes", except maybe we're more tolerant of egos. :lol:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I've got one
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Sok wrote:
Hey, glad you're here. I'm runswithscissors at LNF....was gonna be playswithfire but went with the scissors. Anyway, welcome.

Sok

Unread post by Sok »

Thanks!!! I’ve got a busy week so I’ll be slow to fold CB in!

Sok

Unread post by Sok »

Thank-you ALL!