Best Trump Quotes

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Best Trump Quotes

Unread post by bannination »

"Think of it, magnets," Trump said. "Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. Why didn't they use John Deere? Why didn't they bring in the John Deere people? Do you like John Deere? I like John Deere."
...We'll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I've studied it [sic] better than anybody I know. It's [sic] very expensive. They're made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none. But they're manufactured -- tremendous, if you're into this, tremendous fumes, gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So [a] tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything -- you talk about the "carbon footprint" -- fumes are spewing into the air, right? Spewing. Whether it's in China, Germany, it's going into the air. It's our air, their air, everything, right?

So they make these things, and then they put them up, and if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They're noisy, they kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go, take a look, a bird graveyard? Go under a windmill some day. You'll see more birds than you've ever seen ever in your life ...
"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible."

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Best Trump Quotes

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

After Parkland
“I really believe I'd run in, even if I didn't have a weapon,” Trump said during a White House meeting with governors from across the country

I am the very model of a Very Stable Genius.

I have no time for television, golf, or social media
Since my brain is way way better than the best encyclopedia.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

We have to protect Thomas Edison—we have to protect all of these people that came up with originally the light bulb, and the wheel, and all of these things, and he’s one of our very smart people

We want to cherish those people. That’s very important. He’s done a very good job.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

2/2/23
Trump tonight on his presidency: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Edit - another showing his amazing grasp of time and history

“Historically, that’s true with stars,” Trump responded during the deposition. “If you look over the last million years, that’s what’s been largely true of the stars — unfortunately or fortunately.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

:obscene-birdiered:

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

“Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.”

“While Bette Midler is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct.”

(On Puerto Rico) “This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water.”

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

“I think the only difference between me and other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful.”

“Belgium is a beautiful city.”
— Donald Trump, Speech Atlanta GA, 06-15-16

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:03 am
"Think of it, magnets," Trump said. "Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets...."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... e5ff63def2
... “Magnets work underwater and are not affected by water. Magnetic fields are not the same as electrical circuits,” read the reader-contributed context.

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell called Trump’s comment “relentlessly stupid.”

Other critics agreed:

you know i think this is going to make it hard for them to argue biden is mentally unfit
Sadly, it won't deter them from trying.
It feels like this is the point where @BillNye
has some narration to do
Sorry! Sorry! I know that the Fanta Fuhrer is not a welcome sight on the timeline for many of you, but this moron's take on magnets is pretty hilarious-
Yep. Trump should definitely have nuclear codes and access to classified documents.
:o :think:
The war on magnets… begins!
David Corn

If Biden said something this dumb, Fox would pronounce him brain-dead.
More scathing at the link.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:42 am
bannination wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:03 am
"Think of it, magnets," Trump said. "Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets...."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... e5ff63def2
... “Magnets work underwater and are not affected by water. Magnetic fields are not the same as electrical circuits,” read the reader-contributed context.

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell called Trump’s comment “relentlessly stupid.”

Other critics agreed:

you know i think this is going to make it hard for them to argue biden is mentally unfit
Sadly, it won't deter them from trying.

Myeven more sadly they don’t have to try, they unequivocally believe
It feels like this is the point where @BillNye
has some narration to do
Sorry! Sorry! I know that the Fanta Fuhrer is not a welcome sight on the timeline for many of you, but this moron's take on magnets is pretty hilarious-
Yep. Trump should definitely have nuclear codes and access to classified documents.
:o :think:
The war on magnets… begins!
David Corn

If Biden said something this dumb, Fox would pronounce him brain-dead.
More scathing at the link.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Sir, they want to hang Mike Pence
So what?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I think covfefe is still my favorite. It makes me think of what it would sound like if one tried to talk while sneezing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:55 am
I think covfefe is still my favorite. It makes me think of what it would sound like if one tried to talk while sneezing.
:D Classic.

Here are a bunch of good ones:
Trump's "geography"
They begin with:
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:12 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:05 pm
Good effin Lord.

Next thing you know Cheetohead will claim that Kansas City is in the path of a hurricane.

That didn't take long.

:laughing-rolling:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.