Romney and voting machines.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Romney and voting machines.

Unread post by bannination »

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2 ... s-concern/
To everyone’s amazement, we learn that two members of the Hart Intercivic board of directors, Neil Tuch and Jeff Bohl, have made direct contributions to the Romney campaign. This, despite the fact that they represent 40 percent of the full board of directors of a company whose independent, disinterested and studiously non-partisan status in any election taking place on their voting machines would seemingly be a ‘no brainer’.

To Mr. Bohl’s credit, after giving a total of $4,000 to “Romney For President”, it must have occurred to him that it might not look so good for a board member of a company whose voting machines are to be a part of the presidential election to be playing favorites—so he gave $250 to Barack Obama to sort of balance the scales.

Supsalemgr
Major

Re: Romney and voting machines.

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

So what? They make the machines. Local governments control them. Just another lib throw it against the wall post.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

I run a precinct. I can other see how cheating can occur on our machines.
You cannot pre-load votes because zero tapes are run just before the polls open and are posted. Vote counts are posted Gwen the poll closes. The signin sheet is balanced against the total votes cast.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

In all my years I have never seen such a desperate campaign as Obama's. I hear if he's not up in the polls by next weekend his kids may be for sale. Lets see if the libs will run with that one. Wow so desperate. Do ya think Obama knows if he invested in them companies himself? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: