NC Governor's Race

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

NC Governor's Race

Unread post by O Really »

Does anybody care? Where's the "None of the Above" button when you really need it? Dalton is such a dweeb that if the huns hadn't taken over the legislature, even I would vote for McCrory.

O Really
Admiral

Re: NC Governor's Race

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede wrote:McCrory is decent enough, though his campaign "buddies" suck. Might he bring the NC GOP back to a semblance of sanity?
Awww, man - wine spewed on a tablet is way worse than coffee on a keyboard! And a bigger waste, right, K9?
But I'd say that has a fair chance of happening - about the same as the poster formerly known as Big Ugly sends his Jane Fonda workout vid for an autograph and then wears tights to an OWS outing.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Re: NC Governor's Race

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Only slightly more suspenseful than the Meadows/Rogers race. I do get a kick out of McCrory
calling himself an outsider simply because, instead of being in a legislative office, he was mayor
of the biggest city in the state for 14 years. Yeah, that's an outsider. He's probably relatively
okay, though the lower taxes+less government regulation+cutting government spending=
economic miracle is as tiresome as all get out. That's about the only fun in seeing a Republican
win, how that bs never quite works like they said it would.