Wingnutties out of control!

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Wingnutties out of control!

Unread post by Seth Milner »

Boatrocker wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:Anyone here ever sign a "petition" petition before? Oh wait. . . there is Vrede too. . . :lol:
I have- several of them, as well as contacting my local congresscrook. It's better than flailing around with badly-misspelled signs at some geriatric TP "rally."
billy.pilgrim wrote:poor seth, he sees where his politics . . .
OK . . . I was being facetious; trying to harass Vrede too. Y'all took it serious; I should have known better, my bad.
Billy, firstly I have no politics; I gave up trusting anyone higher than a school teacher years ago. The post you made is serious in nature, but it appears that if anything is/was ever going to be done about it, it should have been done years ago, but as long as fingers can be pointed at others and blame cast into others' laps, the dilemma is going to remain a political football. I had some assignments once that dealt with issues similar in nature that involved some big local political names who essentially received nothing more than a slap on the wrist while many of their underlings had blame heaped on them. Face it, the corporate system sucks, government sucks, the judicial system sucks . . . it's been said before: money talks.

I gave up on trying to post any kind of serious content or comments due to the inability of a few to "debate" in an adult manner. Therefore, I'll limit my postings to ridicule of current administration, social issues, and anything in general that riles liberal thinkers. That does not mean I condone or support any of the bullsit depicted in my posted photos or comments.

O Really, bless his heart, said it best when he said I like to yank chains; you might say I'm one of those "Wingnutties out of control!" . . . It's more fun that way. :lol:
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

To answer the question, "A whole lot less embarrassing than if they landed during the previous Presidency. And a whole lot less embarrassing than if Palin or Romney were in the White House this time. And infinitely less embarrassing than if the current Republican favorite - or any of their alternate choices, really - were in the White House."

Hope This Helps!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

off topic, but inspired by your mention of plain and simple.
remember how much crap gore took for gaining weight, all the talk about depression and not being able to take the loss.

he did gain weight and I'm sure he was upset about the illegal intrusion of tony and uncle tom - but we heard about it every day

but miss sarah turning into a falling down drunk only gets an occasional mention.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

More noticeable difference from the previous with Gore? :D
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:More noticeable difference from the previous with Gore? :D
Good explanation, it couldn't have a media bias; after all, everyone knows the media is liberal
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

rstrong wrote:To answer the question, "A whole lot less embarrassing than if they landed during the previous Presidency. And a whole lot less embarrassing than if Palin or Romney were in the White House this time. And infinitely less embarrassing than if the current Republican favorite - or any of their alternate choices, really - were in the White House."

Hope This Helps!
It doesn't specify which leader or any particular time frame. Canada has nothing to brag about either.
Hope This Helps!

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Doonesbury nicely sums up the stupidity of the Republican/Fox News position on refugees...

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Or, go to a US expat or tourist bar anywhere in the world during a major sports event.
1312. ETTD.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Watch how the measles spread comparing regions with herd immunity and those without.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/ng-i ... vaccinated

Belongs in the wingnut thread because it usually takes a religious wingnut to not vaccinate. :shock:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Hippie (sadly) and conspiratorial wingnuts, too.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

In GOP response to Obama, SC governor defends immigrants

Americans should resist "the siren call of the angriest voices" in how the nation treats immigrants ...

"During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices," Haley, mentioned by some as a potential vice presidential candidate this year, said in her party's formal response to Obama. "We must resist that temptation."

... Haley said the U.S. should continue admitting "properly vetted legal immigrants, regardless of their race or religion" ...

She said Republicans "would respect differences in modern families" — perhaps suggesting more tolerance toward same-sex couples — and said it isn't necessary "to be the loudest voice in the room to make a difference."

... Republicans "need to accept that we've played a role in how and recognize why our government is broken."

... "We removed a symbol that was being used to divide us," she said Tuesday of the (slaver) flag's lowering....
You know that your party is broken when South Carolina's TP Governor is the voice of reason within it.
1312. ETTD.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Vrede too wrote:
In GOP response to Obama, SC governor defends immigrants

Americans should resist "the siren call of the angriest voices" in how the nation treats immigrants ...

"During anxious times, it can be tempting to follow the siren call of the angriest voices," Haley, mentioned by some as a potential vice presidential candidate this year, said in her party's formal response to Obama. "We must resist that temptation."

... Haley said the U.S. should continue admitting "properly vetted legal immigrants, regardless of their race or religion" ...

She said Republicans "would respect differences in modern families" — perhaps suggesting more tolerance toward same-sex couples — and said it isn't necessary "to be the loudest voice in the room to make a difference."

... Republicans "need to accept that we've played a role in how and recognize why our government is broken."

... "We removed a symbol that was being used to divide us," she said Tuesday of the (slaver) flag's lowering....
You know that your party is broken when South Carolina's TP Governor is the voice of reason within it.
They are in a bind- they must refute tRump's noxious kindergarten bullshit, but that tends to put progressive words in their mouths. The dilemma is whether 'tis nobler in the mind to ignore or even agree with with tRump's assholiness, or fart in his general direction, and risk sounding like a librul.
More popcorn & beer on the grocery list.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Boatrocker wrote:
More popcorn & beer on the grocery list.[/quote]

Don't forget the dildos for the Oregon morons

I hear that they will use cucumbers or zucchini, as some are allergic to latex.

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:
More popcorn & beer on the grocery list.

Don't forget the dildos for the Oregon morons

I hear that they will use cucumbers or zucchini, as some are allergic to latex.[/quote]
I'm not contributing. Let them do each other, if they must, tiny dicks nothwithstanding.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

“One of the things that he focused on was that we should not discriminate against Muslims or persecute them, but he never once said anything about the people of the Christian faith who are being so tried and tested and being mashed down, literally, with his agenda,” she said. (Kim Davis Obama state of the union)

don't you hate it when people get literally smashed down; I know I do.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Being literally mashed with an agenda stings a bit.
1312. ETTD.

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

billy.pilgrim wrote:“One of the things that he focused on was that we should not discriminate against Muslims or persecute them, but he never once said anything about the people of the Christian faith who are being so tried and tested and being mashed down, literally, with his agenda,” she said. (Kim Davis Obama state of the union)

don't you hate it when people get literally smashed down; I know I do.
Mashed down right into potatoes. The horror.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Did she steal Dog the Bounty Hunter's haircut?

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

rstrong wrote:Did she steal Dog the Bounty Hunter's haircut?
I mean, who wouldn't want that haircut? It screams bad ass defender of the faith.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.