Still thinking about voting for Obama??

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Still thinking about voting for Obama??

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Reality wrote:Here we go! The Obama minions cannot back up what they say so they start blaming Bush. Well, they learned from their master and learned well I might add.
I did back up what I posted... you haven't done one damn thing to disprove it... . of course we know that you can't.. . That's why they're called facts and that's why you pseudo-cons avoid them like plague...
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Unread post by gongoozler »

Reality wrote:Here we go! The Obama minions cannot back up what they say so they start blaming Bush. Well, they learned from their master and learned well I might add.
We would be out of this mess if we'd have had adults in charge in Washington.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

gongoozler wrote:
We would be out of this mess if we'd have had adults in charge in Washington.
You can only be referring to the House.. Their one and only goal has been to stonewall ANYTHING that would aid the middle class..

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Yep, CH lives in another country.

Hey CH, if what you say has merit why isn't the election a run away for Obama? Why is he campaiging so hard? With all the credit you have given him, emphasis on the "you", he should be sitting in the WH smoking a Kool, make that Newport, and having a cool one or possibly having Hillary over for an excuse brain storming session.

perspctv
Red Shirt

Unread post by perspctv »

Reality wrote:Yep, CH lives in another country.

Hey CH, if what you say has merit why isn't the election a run away for Obama? Why is he campaiging so hard? With all the credit you have given him, emphasis on the "you", he should be sitting in the WH smoking a Kool, make that Newport, and having a cool one or possibly having Hillary over for an excuse brain storming session.
Because he is black. Because he was handed a terrible economy and an obstructionist opposition. Because about half of the country refuses to see reality as it is and would rather have a potato in office than Obama. Because y'all accuse him of doing things he didn't. Because Romney is running hard away from the positions y'all favor, but y'all are comfortable with voting for a liar.

He is going to win despite all the economic predictions saying he wouldn't because Romney and the GOP are so bankrupt of good ideas (mix of "I'll do the same as Obama but while white." And "I'll do the same as Bush while we all pretend it didn't suck terribly we tried it.").

Y'all have already lost, but so convinced by your echo chamber and Rasmussen polls you haven't caught on yet.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Seemingly it appears the posters here will vote for Romney no matter what position he takes, nor how many times he switches that position.

Really, they don't even acknowledge that he's switched positions.
-0-?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Hey CH, if what you say has merit why isn't the election a run away for Obama?
Is is: http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

For perspctv; Are you high on the lefty Kool Aid and you just couldn't wait to bring out the blame game and throw racism in for effect.

Do you lefty's ever measure success and or failure by by the content of one's character rather than the color of one's skin?

Banni, I would open the bait and switch can of worms if I were you?

perspctv
Red Shirt

Reality wrote:For perspctv; Are you high on the lefty Kool Aid and you just couldn't wait to bring out the blame game and throw racism in for effect.

Do you lefty's ever measure success and or failure by by the content of one's character rather than the color of one's skin?

Banni, I would open the bait and switch can of worms if I were you?
Racism exists and costs President Obama votes. You are a dope if you think otherwise. Well, we already knew you were a dope, but this is just more proof.

President Obama has been a success pretty much his entire life - and that extends to his time in office.

Can of worms??? Is that what you call Romney trying to be the white Obama? He is even using "change" as his recent slogan.

You are a chump.

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

perspctv wrote:

Because he is black...
He is?

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Vrede wrote:
gongoozler wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:What's destructive about an improving economy, more private sector jobs and a more contained enemy?
How's that been working for you?
I can't say about Crock Hunter, but my economic situation has improved, I'm getting raises and all the hours I want compared to the cut back in hours and raise freeze I got thanks to Shrub, and I haven't been attacked by the enemy and am not still paying for Iraq combat.
Chrissy, you don't have to reply to every single post. I was talking to CH. Suit yourself, though.

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Vrede wrote:
gongoozler wrote:Chrissy, you don't have to reply to every single post. I was talking to CH. Suit yourself, though.
Open forum. Don't like it? Use PM instead of whining.
I said "suit yourself".

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Obama had every advantage a President could want for two years. He improved nothing. He kept very few of his promises. The voters voted the GOP into the House to stop what proved to be a failed Presidential agenda. After that is has been the Democratic Senate leader that has stonewalled every attempt to fix this economy. Obama and his Senate has even refused to adopt Simpson/Bowles plan.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Vrede wrote:
Crock Hunter wrote:
keyboarder wrote:...Half of all voters are of the opinion that Obama is a one termer. Want to tell US why?...
...Since that isn't true.. why don't you tell us why you think it is...
Why isn't that pretty darned close to true, Crock Hunter?

Is it? It's not the impression I get.. . Most polls have asked "Who will you cast your vote for" .. The polls that have asked .."Who do you think will win?" have gone for Obama as much as 68%.. ..

perspctv
Red Shirt

Tertius wrote:Obama had every advantage a President could want for two years.[/quote

Myth.
He improved nothing.
He improved much. You are just too partisan to admit it.
He kept very few of his promises.
He made and kept more than any predecessor.
The voters voted the GOP into the House to stop what proved to be a failed Presidential agenda.
No - to stop a fantasy paranoia pitched and believed by morons.
After that is has been the Democratic Senate leader that has stonewalled every attempt to fix this economy. Obama and his Senate has even refused to adopt Simpson/Bowles plan.
So has the GOP fantasy-boy.

Get ready for 4 more years of President Obama. Perhaps y'all can put on you big boy pants and try to work with him his second term?

gongoozler
Pilot Officer

Vrede wrote:
gongoozler wrote:
perspctv wrote:Because he is black...
He is?
You started a thread about it. Remember? - the one where you only care about lefty race cards.
Sorry, I forgot to include the [sarcasm] tag.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

gongoozler wrote:
Vrede wrote:
gongoozler wrote:
perspctv wrote:Because he is black...
He is?
You started a thread about it. Remember? - the one where you only care about lefty race cards.
Sorry, I forgot to include the [irony] tag.
Who would tell you where and when to use it?

rstrong
Captain

Unread post by rstrong »

Tertius wrote:Obama had every advantage a President could want for two years.
What a stupid thing to say.

Obama inherited the collapse of Wall Street. The collapse of the auto industry. Two wars. His hands were tied by a national debt FAR beyond anything that came before, with a deficit FAR beyond anything that came before.

And while trying to fix this, no other President has had to deal with anything like the Republican policy filibustering anything that would fix the problems. Let me repeat that: This has not been "politics as usual." The Republicans set a record - by far - for the number of filibusters. Their stated goal was to prevent Obama from doing anything, and with a minority they could do just that. Even when Obama tried to pass what was long-term REPUBLICAN policy, the Republicans blocked it. No other President has had to deal with this.

When Reagan inherited a lesser recession, the unemployment rate kept getting worse for another two and a half years. That's without inheriting the collapse of Wall Street, the collapse of the auto industry, two wars, a crippling national debt with a still-runaway deficit, or an opposition party blocking any and every attempt to fix it.

Obama's recovery started sooner. It's been slower once it started, but again, Reagan inherited a leser recession without the other disasters.

It's Bush II who had every advantage a President could want for two years.

Reality
Wing commander

Unread post by Reality »

Fortunately the majority of voters in the US, leaves you out rstrong, do not subscribe to the opinions of the Obama supporters on this forum.

Vrede, how come it is that you are one of the very few that has prospered during the reign of Obama and what's this about not paying for the war in Iraq anymore. I thought you were in the that percentage of the US population that didn't pay any tax.

You are either in the lawn care business or medical field.
Last edited by Reality on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.