Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:23 am
... Congrats on your 2020 victory, Rep. Ilhan Omar, 45SHOLE winning and the Repugs keeping a Senate majority are nowhere near as certain.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:57 pm
An Iranian Journalist Criticized Soleimani... and Omar Took Issue With It
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... wTA4dZjgBI
“What I want to say is this: She broke her silence when I criticized the Islamic Republic because I am the same person. When I criticized President Trump, why didn't she attack me?" Alinejad asked. "When I criticized President Trump when he said that he's going to bomb cultural sites, nobody attacked me but as soon I criticized the criminals of the Islamic Republic and I called them warmongers and call them terrorists, I called them religious dictatorship, then the Islamic lobbyists here they attack us.”

Real Americans know where Ilhan Omar's loyalty lies.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Prediction: Each of The Squad is easily reelected and bigot Trumpettes and other cons will be crying in their cornflakes about it on 11/4/20.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:18 am
Prediction: Each of The Squad is easily reelected and bigot Trumpettes and other cons will be crying in their cornflakes about it on 11/4/20.
Hopefully they'll have much bigger things to cry about.

Losing the Whitehouse and Senate would be a nice start.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:48 am
Hopefully they'll have much bigger things to cry about.

Losing the Whitehouse and Senate would be a nice start.
Agreed, but I'm not prepared to predict either of those yet. We know how weak the support for 45SHOLE and the Repugs is, but the wildcard is always how badly the Dems will screw things up.

Not really going out on a limb, but I will predict that the Dems keep the House. Some Repug wingnuts think they have a shot, lol.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Stephen Miller’s Uncle Donates To Pro-Refugee Group As ‘Wedding Gift’ To Nephew
The Trump administration’s immigration policies, spearheaded by Miller, are “a danger to everybody in our country,” David Glosser told HuffPost.

:lol: :---P

Reminds me of the song:

Hey little sister, what have you done?
It's a nice day to start again
It's a nice day for a white SUPREMACIST wedding
It's a nice day to start again
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

A New York lawmaker wants to treat white supremacists like foreign jihadists. Is this the solution, or a new war on terror?

... Rose has two significant proposals. One, which would require congressional endorsement, requires the Department of Homeland security to perform a “threat assessment” on domestic terror groups. While that may seem like a relatively minor point, it would represent a major advancement over the current state of affairs. The bill recently advanced out of the relevant committee.

Rose’s other proposal calls on the State Department to label transnational white extremist groups as foreign terrorist organizations. Such a label would effectively criminalize Americans’ ability to interact in any way with white extremists outside the United States, much in the same way that it is illegal to join or support the Islamic State. The State Department could make that designation on its own, without needing congressional approval. But it would need to justify adding groups to its terror list....
Kudos, Rep. Max Rose! We not only need to crack down on white supremacists and their global co-conspirators, but any donors and other supporters of white supremacist orgs should also be tried and convicted the same way that those that offer material support to ISIS or al Qaeda are.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

According to this study TN is the 6th most sinful state in the country, topped only by NV TX FL CA and GA. I wish to report that I do my part.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/most ... 46105.html

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:07 pm
According to this study TN is the 6th most sinful state in the country, topped only by NV TX FL CA and GA. I wish to report that I do my part.
Thank you for your service.

It would be easy for partisans to predict that the other team is more sinful, but that's not the case.
For least sinful I get:
5 red, 4 blue and one purple.

For most sinful I get:
6 red, 3 blue and one purple.

This tells me that on average Dems are neither the least moral nor the most boring. 8-)
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:54 pm
neoplacebo wrote:

It would be easy for partisans to predict that the other team is more sinful, but that's not the case.
For least sinful I get:

For most sinful I get:

This tells me that on average Dems are neither the least moral nor the most boring. 8-)
7/10 of the most sinful states are in the bible belt.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Whack9 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:40 am
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

For least sinful I get:

For most sinful I get:

Yo, you have to sin in earnest to be forgiven, and the more sin there is, the more forgiveness there is to spread around. Hell, if us southerners could hoard one hundred percent of the sin, we'd sure as hell do it; that would ensure no one but us would be forgiven.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
... For most sinful I get:

:lol: The disparity is explained by this Wiki map:

South Florida is not part of the Bible Belt, thus making the state purple.
neoplacebo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:05 am
Yo, you have to sin in earnest to be forgiven, and the more sin there is, the more forgiveness there is to spread around. Hell, if us southerners could hoard one hundred percent of the sin, we'd sure as hell do it; that would ensure no one but us would be forgiven.
:lol: You can't be "born again" unless you somehow lapsed from the first time. You're doing your part:

Bible Belt: By state

Tennessee has the highest "Proportion of Evangelical Protestants" - 52%.
Alabama is #2 (no pun intended) - 49%.
North Carolina and South Carolina are tied for #10 - 35% each.
Florida is #15 - 24%.
Maryland is #16 -18%.
Buckle

Several locations are occasionally referred to as "the Buckle of the Bible Belt":

Abilene, Texas ...

Nashville, Tennessee, sometimes referred to as "the Protestant Vatican", has over 700 churches, several seminaries, and a number of Christian schools, colleges and universities, including Belmont University, Trevecca Nazarene University, Lipscomb University, Free Will Baptist Bible College and American Baptist College. Nashville is the seat of the National Baptist Convention, USA, the headquarters of the Southern Baptist Convention, the National Association of Free Will Baptists, the Gideons International, the Gospel Music Association, and Thomas Nelson, the world's largest producer of Bibles.

Tulsa, Oklahoma ...

Greenville, South Carolina is a city where many Baptist, particularly Independent Baptists are located. Greenville has 124 Baptist churches in the Greenville area, as well as Bob Jones University. It also is the home of WTBI radio station which plays old-fashioned Christian Music and preaching 24 hours a day.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

It just proves that you have to sin to win (salvation and/or forgiveness). There has always been a bumper crop of sinners hereabouts. Hell, most people think, and the general opinion is, that TN is the "volunteer state" because of the state's high number of volunteer soldiers during the war of 1812; this is only half true. All those volunteers volunteered because they wanted to kill as many British as possible down in New Orleans. It was like "hell, if they is killin' to be done, by god we'll do it" no questions asked. And so it was. And they saw that it was good. Then they came back and took to handling rattlesnakes and drinking strychnine to prove their faith in god until the next round of killing came up. Amen.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

neoplacebo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

For least sinful I get:

For most sinful I get:

If we don't sin, then what's the point of Jesus even dying for our sins in the first place? Show my man Christ some respect and sin so he didn't die for nothing.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:50 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Whack9 wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:

For least sinful I get:

For most sinful I get:

If we don't sin, then what's the point of Jesus even dying for our sins in the first place? Show my man Christ some respect and sin so he didn't die for nothing.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:59 am
Whack9 wrote:
I'm pretty sure those are "angels", plus a really cute 'cleanliness is next to godliness' dishwasher. No sin there.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:28 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:59 am
Whack9 wrote:
I'm pretty sure those are "angels", plus a really cute 'cleanliness is next to godliness' dishwasher. No sin there.
I'd party with them.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Marine general orders removal of Confederate items at bases

All Confederate flags, bumper stickers and similar items must be removed from Marine Corps bases, according to a new directive from the commandant....

The order was included in a sweeping memo Berger sent out last week that calls for administrative changes and other reviews. They range from efforts to recruit additional women for combat jobs, restrictions on Marines convicted of domestic violence and the possible expansion of maternity leave and guidelines for pregnant service members....
:---P Our Marines will no longer tolerate the desperate LOSER participation trophies.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Republican congressman threatens Joe Biden and Beto O'Rourke in sinister gun video
Mr Buck (CO) grabs the AR-15 off the wall and swings it around, pointing it momentarily at his camera crew

That rifle's paint job is kinda gay, nttawwt.

Even ammosexual Republican congressmen are terrorists. If any guns are seized, it will be the result of LEO action based on constitutionally enacted law. Comments:
Wow, this guy bolsters the argument for mental health checks to own guns. Pretty creepy attempt at a tough guy; certainly doesn't represent law and order.
The tool wants to be a tough guy with a gun designed for war. Maybe HE should have served, instead of putting one up his wall.
Good point. Ken Buck is a chickenhawk:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Buck# ... _education
However, he did play football . . . for Princeton . . . as a punter. :laughing-rolling:
Imagine democratic lawmakers holding guns and telling republicans they'll be shot if they come for a woman's right to choose.
The guy needs to buy some legal weed and chill.
Congressman Buck obviously has a teensy weensy penis!
1312. ETTD.