Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Guns, race, religion, terror, wingnut thread

Unread post by Seth Milner »

Vrede too wrote:... you've chosen to make your discussions with me as much about me as about the issue at hand....
Point proved, thank you. It's even become exclusively about me. Sad.
Again. :roll:
Poor baby. Think you'll live? You're the health professional here; give yourself a shot in the ass; that should end those whining spells.
(providing you know which end is your ass) :lol:
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Seth Milner wrote:One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied,
I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.'

The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill ,
the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you ' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Congressman came in for a haircut,and when he went to pay his bill ,
the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'

The Congressman was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

As Mark Twain said:
BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

You really think politicians run our country

now that's really silly
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied,
I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.'

The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill ,
the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.'
The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you ' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Congressman came in for a haircut,and when he went to pay his bill ,
the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'

The Congressman was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

As Mark Twain said:
BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!

You really think politicians run our country

now that's really silly
Demonstrates that Congresscritters are followers, not leaders! :-H
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

billy.pilgrim wrote: You really think politicians run our country
now that's really silly
Sure is, isn't it.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:My question was to you, I can't see Mr.B's posts
That's your childish decision, don't blame me.
There's a lot of your insanity I've "ducked", I don't really care to exchange comments with someone who makes accusatory stuff up.
When you graduate from the third grade, I'm sure you'll send us all an invitation to your graduation party; won't you?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

:---P
Seth Milner wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: You really think politicians run our country
now that's really silly
Sure is, isn't it.
Interesting that you would disagree with yourself
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Seth Milner wrote:
Vrede too wrote:... you've chosen to make your discussions with me as much about me as about the issue at hand....
Point proved, thank you. It's even become exclusively about me. Sad.
Again. :roll:
Poor baby. Think you'll live? You're the health professional here; give yourself a shot in the ass; that should end those whining spells.
(providing you know which end is your ass) :lol:
Why are you slow that thing have to be explained to you so damn many times? I'm not complaining, just pointing out the undeniable fact of how pitiful you consistently are when you are incapable of addressing any, any of the topical points made. Don't be such a coward, either defend your adoration for the slaver flag or retract it.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Still can't answer how one group of Christian white supremacists we fought and defeated is different from another, can you? Figures.
Seth Milner wrote:... I've "ducked" ...
Over and over, wuss, big of you to admit it. No sweat, no one expects more of apologists for racists.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote: Don't be such a coward, either defend your adoration for the slaver flag or retract it.
Originally, I didn't have enough room to add the word "adoration" in my signature; I went back and added that as well.
I don't adore that flag, I have nothing against it either.
If you'll take the time to go back and look, you'll find where I stated that I didn't care one way or the other about whether the flag goes or stays. The point was all the sudden fuss over the flag because some racist, murdering twit had his photograph taken with the flag in his hand. Because I wouldn't agree with your stance that the flag was originally a symbol of slavery and racism, and it was just a piece of cloth, you've labeled me a racist and an advocate for slavery and racism, and an apologist for racists. In like manner, anytime homerfobe posts his ranting stupidity against homosexuals, you label him a homosexual. How silly. Can you not disagree with anyone without resorting to name-calling?

When's the graduation party? I've not received my invitation yet; am I invited?

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:Still can't answer how one group of Christian white supremacists we fought and defeated is different from another, can you? Figures.
Not being from this neck of the woods, It really isn't that big an issue with me; besides, it's ancient history. Get over it, already.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

What you care about and have posted about incessantly is belittling exclusively the people, including the families of the 9 slaughtered, who want government to stop endorsing the slaver flag. No one will ever buy your neutrality when you've staked out your territory to the racist right of the wingnutty SC TP GOP, and you're an idiot to keep trying to sell it.

"originally a symbol of slavery and racism ... besides, it's ancient history" - Damn you're dumb. It was placed at the Capitol in deliberate opposition to civil rights and remains the chosen banner of modern racists. Yet another point you've repeatedly ducked, wuss, and no doubt will again.

As you also ducked, science has proved that the most homophobic are more likely to be latent gays. The irony of your citing homerfobe to defend yourself is hilarious. Thank you.

Yet another thing you've ducked - You attacked me first in this forum when we had never interacted. It's not my problem that your ego is too delicate when it comes back at you. Regardless, defenders of slavers and racists get griefed. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it. It's clear that it's all a front for not being able to hold your own on the topic.

"Not being from this neck of the woods ..."

First, you're a white, taxpaying citizen of SC, Pontius.

Then, you ran away from:
Vrede too wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:Firstly, I was born in Idaho; I did not grow up in Idaho. Secondly, my career took me to many states; so when I retired, I was not in Idaho when I chose SC to retire.

I see, this was a nonsense post in a failed attempt to make an excuse for your apathy and unwillingness to act like an SC citizen one way or the other:
Seth Milner wrote:... This 'heritage' cry means a lot to some, but being from Idaho, it doesn't mean anything to me; but I respect their heritage for whatever it's worth.
Figures. No one says they're from a place they didn't even grow up in, especially as an explanation for their inaction, unless they're trying to deceive.
Vrede too wrote:... have you ever done anything to oppose racism? Or, are you just another old white guy that would rather just delude yourself that it doesn't exist because it makes you uncomfortable to face reality?
Ducked.
Poor thing.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:Poor thing.
Will you be serving beer at your third grade graduation party?
If you'll invite me, we'll sit down together and have a good cry in our beers. You're more adept at being pitiful than I could ever hope to be.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

More wussy ducking, and not even very creative at it.

No cowards invited. All you've demonstrated is pages of running away from topical points, including your lie about being "from" Idaho having anything to do with your incessant defense of slavers and racists.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:More wussy ducking, and not even very creative at it.

No cowards invited. All you've demonstrated is pages of running away from topical points, including your lie about being "from" Idaho having anything to do with your incessant defense of slavers and racists.
I told you, there's no point in haggling back and forth with an immature, name-calling idiot. How's that for "wussy ducking"? Your saying I defend slavers and racists is another of your childish lies. Deal with it; if you can mature enough to handle it.

[quote='Vrede too"]The irony of your citing homerfobe to defend yourself is hilarious.[/quote]
I wasn't defending myself from anything; I simply cited your childish, immature habit of name-calling; such as your calling me racist, and calling homerfobe a homosexual, simply because you haven't the mental capacity to carry on a conversation without falling apart.
Last edited by Seth Milner on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:What you care about and have posted about incessantly is belittling exclusively the people, including the families of the 9 slaughtered, who want government to stop endorsing the slaver flag. No one will ever buy your neutrality when you've staked out your territory to the racist right of the wingnutty SC TP GOP, and you're an idiot to keep trying to sell it.

... Yet another thing you've ducked - You attacked me first in this forum when we had never interacted. It's not my problem that your ego is too delicate when it comes back at you. Regardless, defenders of slavers and racists get griefed. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it. It's clear that it's all a front for not being able to hold your own on the topic....
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:
Vrede too wrote:What you care about and have posted about incessantly is belittling exclusively the people, including the families of the 9 slaughtered, who want government to stop endorsing the slaver flag. No one will ever buy your neutrality when you've staked out your territory to the racist right of the wingnutty SC TP GOP, and you're an idiot to keep trying to sell it.

... Yet another thing you've ducked - You attacked me first in this forum when we had never interacted. It's not my problem that your ego is too delicate when it comes back at you. Regardless, defenders of slavers and racists get griefed. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it. It's clear that it's all a front for not being able to hold your own on the topic....
Nor is it my problem that your ego is so delicate to think that anyone who opposes you is attacking you. If I recall correctly, supposedly when I first "attacked" you, I didn't even call your name; you must have seen yourself in my comments and got all sheet-faced over it.
Poor thing.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

It's both funny and pitiful that you lie, get busted, run away and then post the same lie again.
Vrede too wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:... You started on me with some sort of crack about my past, and it's slowly been building since.
Lie, you went after me out of the blue:
http://blueridgedebate.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2015
And, I "started on" you with: "I think investigative journalism is honorable".
Make it 2 lies. There's nothing more pathetic than a poster that dishes it out, lies about having done so, and then whines about it coming back at him.
Speaking of your "recall":
Vrede too wrote:
Seth Milner wrote:If I remember correctly, Vrede too countered someone's accusation by stating that Mr.B DID NOT threaten to expose him; but that Vrede too PERCEIVED what Mr.B knew as a threat; is that not correct? Or are you lying?
You are confused. I only said that Mr.B never made an explicit threat about going to my bosses. He did expose my real ID (which he knew made me vulnerable to anyone that might want to go to my bosses) and threatened to further do so, along with stalking me in the real world. Now be a good boy, admit you screwed up and apologize to Sometime Lefty for suggesting he might be lying.
Of course, you ran away.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

"I've read a goodly number of the threads, and from what I can gather, and as attested to above in the opening post, there was/is an individual who had pretty much a wide-open leeway to insult, disparage, accuse, and generally run any commenter into the ground. That person's identity got found out and his ilk attempted to shame the one who did the discovery. Now, they won't converse with him, nor comment on his posts, rather they hide behind the Ignore button feature. This same discovered member was/is famous for using a phrase "run away so and so, run away". I don't know, but it's highly likely that that run away thing has turned on you Vrede Too."

Wow! Damn! How harsh an attack can you get?! That's the most horrible thing I've ever read in my life! Who in the world would attack anyone in such a terrible, sadistic manner? Dammit! I'm going to write my congressman about this! Maybe even Ann Landers! (no wait, she's dead) There's just no place in this forum for decent, loving, caring, gentle-minded, people to be so insulted!

About that delicate ego thing, now. "Attack". . . :lol: Truth hurts like hell, don't it?
Last edited by Seth Milner on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

More wussy dodging. I merely stated the fact of your attack, something you've lied repeatedly about. I didn't say it bothered me, the opinions of liars and cowards means nothing.
1312. ETTD.

Seth Milner
Lieutenant Commander

Vrede too wrote:More wussy dodging. I merely stated the fact of your attack, something you've lied repeatedly about. I didn't say it bothered me, the opinions of liars and cowards means nothing.
Nor does the opinions of a wussy and crybaby mean anything to me. You're nothing more than a fart shriveling away in the wind.
I see there's a new forums member; you going to run him/her into the ground with your childish nonsense? Or are you going to soften him/her up a bit first like you did me?

It's bedtime.
Last edited by Seth Milner on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.